PDA

View Full Version : Welsh (Cymraeg or y Gymraeg) Women

etonrifle
11th May 2014, 18:42
Perusing todays online Sunday Torygraph I saw an article on Katherine Jenkins. One of the on line reply comments did make my day.

She's a typical Welsh girl: big Bristols, thick as a plank and can't sing. Sadly like her male compatriots she can't play Rugby either.

Brilliant.

Succinctly described my darling wife.

Capetonian
11th May 2014, 18:52
A bit unfair.
I had a Welsh g/f once who had small perky boobs, was quite bright, I don't know if she could sing as she was a screamer, and she played bloody good couch rugby.
She couldn't cook but she made up for it in other areas.

Windy Militant
11th May 2014, 21:30
Perhaps a Liza Minelli look-alike contest?

I was going to say Gwladys Pugh, but more likely it was Nessa from Gavin and Stacy!

And Ms Jenkins is not typical, I haven't seen her carrying hundredweight bags of cow cake under each arm or throwing soggy hay bales onto a stack!;)

LowNSlow
12th May 2014, 11:24
The old saying about Welsh girls went:

Pious in the chapel

Thrifty in the market

Rampant in bed

UniFoxOs
12th May 2014, 11:42
I thought she seemed a nice sort. In a recent appearance she could not do a full set, not her fault, so she signed all our tickets instead.

MagnusP
12th May 2014, 11:46
My first "crush" (alas, unrequited) was on a lass from Aberystwyth.

Edit: Just remembered that the girlfriend of Brian in "The Life of Brian" went on to become mayor of Aberystwyth. Sue Jones-Davies (pretty Welsh, eh?) played Judith Iscariot.

Wingswinger
13th May 2014, 17:50
Welsh women ....... start out as Myfanwy Price or Polly Garter and end up as Mrs Ogmore-Pritchard or Mrs Pugh. But the in-between bit can be fun! After nearly 40 years of marriage to one I've just about experienced the full spectrum. :}

Windy Militant
13th May 2014, 18:49
I've just about experienced the full spectrum.
Would that include Colonel White, Lieutenant Green as well as Destiny, Rhapsody, Symphony,Harmony and Melody! :}

OK very bad captain Scarlet Joke! SIG , Hat with flipping microphone , hover pack, door!

PS Don't you mean start out as Phyllis Doris that well know brazen hussy!

Dak Man
13th May 2014, 19:23
Best in the World, find one and marry her.

Private jet
13th May 2014, 20:13
The old saying:
Welsh men; shifty, lazy and randy.
Welsh women; sensible, sexy, lovely....and randy....

nomorecatering
14th May 2014, 00:25
I'm a fairly big, well rounded (some would say very round) Aussie bloke. I;m not sure I would want to take on these lasses in a pub fight. I think they would cream me!

Newsroom | Welsh Rugby Union | Official Website : Wales Women make two changes (http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/news/21638.php)