PDA

View Full Version : They walk amongst us

TWT
8th May 2014, 22:33
ClL86IwN6o8

500N
8th May 2014, 22:41
I know both of those two.

It doesn't surprise me that she had it the wrong way round and it doesn't surprise me that the other one recognized the potential danger.

Cacophonix
8th May 2014, 22:45
Time of the season - The Zombies - YouTube

Caco

Caboclo
9th May 2014, 01:51
Good grief!! Don't they have Health & Safety, or OSHA, or something similar dununda? To be fair, all the guns were set on the bench with the scary end pointing up. What was the bloke up to anyway? Darwin wannabees all around.

onetrack
9th May 2014, 03:08
The part that makes you cry into your beer is that the dumb blonde gets paid more in a month that most of us would see in a year - and she can also breed and vote, too. :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :{

mikedreamer787
9th May 2014, 06:46
"Dumb blondes" - they continually reinforce it.

There should be a proper anthropological study done.
Is it simply genetic.... or are they an offshoot of the
human animal that Natural selection missed due to
their fortunate interaction with the intelligent upper
specie?

If the latter is true then the only thing that's saved
them so far is big tits.

UniFoxOs
9th May 2014, 07:54
If the latter is true then the only thing that's saved them so far is big tits.

Actually it's my belief that this is the reason that they don't need to bother to think for themselves. We fools of testosterone-driven males value the beauty attributes so much that they know we will always look out for them.

Of course, it only works until they have their hooks in us....

cattletruck
9th May 2014, 08:33
I don't believe there was ever any threat of permanent damage.

Ancient Mariner
9th May 2014, 08:40
Because it was aimed at her head?
Per

West Coast
9th May 2014, 08:56
Been awhile since we've had a dumb blond joke thread.

Anyone have any new ones?

ian16th
9th May 2014, 09:33

Don't need them, the old ones are still true!:ok:

tony draper
9th May 2014, 09:47
How come we can no longer click on the youtube logo at the bottom right and watch these clips on the youtube site? what has occurred,or is it just my machine?
:confused:

Miraculix
9th May 2014, 09:56
Works perfect for me Tony...

Duckbutt
9th May 2014, 10:07
I'm finding the same thing Tony, certainly a few days ago I could do just that but noticed yesterday that I could no longer do so. I had put it down to my accidentally changing some setting on my machine whilst I get used to the new Windows upgrade from XP fitted last week but if the same thing is happening to others it can't be that.

The only thing that's changed is the installation of the latest Windows 8.1 Update (upper case U intentional) a day or so ago.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
9th May 2014, 12:00
Apple has rolled out a patch after discovering its latest iOS upgrade finished by repeating the 'you need to upgrade' screen. A spokesman said 'We noticed that there were no blondes in the office next day'

SpringHeeledJack
9th May 2014, 12:38
There is something endearing about people that are so clueless about the world around them, perhaps it is the same response as when a young child says something that makes sense to them, and only them. You laugh and then try to explain how it really is. Add in an attractive woman to the cluelessness and the protective and/or nurturing :E nature of the average male will come to the fore.

Over the years one has made statements and held opinions that might have caused laughter to others, either because they were so off course or were pushing the envelope :hmm:

SHJ

500N
9th May 2014, 12:44
Spring

"There is something endearing about people that are so clueless about the world around them, perhaps it is the same response as when a young child says something that makes sense to them, and only them."

Totally agree.

Sometimes it is nice to watch them !!! and smile !

cattletruck
9th May 2014, 12:56
There is something endearing about people that are so clueless about the world around themAn observation of mine back in the 80's:

It was a glorious warm summers day and I decided to have lunch in the Fitzroy Gardens, a very large park of Melbourne near my office. The caretaker had left some sprinklers operating and the one that got my attention was a rotating sprinkler whose watering path encroached onto the walkway. As the lunchtime crowd made its way into the park unaware of the wrath of this menacing sprinkler, I watched with great anticipation and patience as slowly, one by one, this sprinkler claimed its victims with a sudden deluge. The moment was priceless, people were dressed in their corporate best and their reactions after a due quenching were hilarious.

One gentleman in a brown suit did not react at all after his sudden baptism and continued on his merry way as if nothing happened even though his suit was drenched and his hair messed up. I pictured him as a tireless crusader and selfless provider to corporate needs - whatever that meant.

One woman just started laughing at herself after her instant bathing. I wanted to marry this girl.

Most were startled and their secondary reaction was one of either disappointment or mild laughter, and their tertiary reaction was to then blame the sprinkler, themselves or both. You could determine the people you wanted to employ with this little test.

One bloke put up his fists before he realised that water is harmless. I'm glad I wasn't standing nearby.

One lady immediately stopped after her splash in the park, turned around, and walked straight back to her office without even a pip.

It's only water...

onetrack
9th May 2014, 13:03
Cattletruck, you have to admit, there's some wicked streak in those people in charge of sprinklers who set them to operate in public areas during lunchtime! :E

The even-more-wicked sprinkler-control people, are those who set the pop-up sprinkler systems in parks to come on, just as 100 or 150 people have settled down on the grass for a picnic or some sunbathing!! The panic has to be seen to be believed!! :E

M.Mouse
9th May 2014, 20:34
A blonde woman broke down and called out a breakdown company.

When the mechanic had been tinkering under the bonnet for 10 minutes she asked:

"Do you know what is wrong yet?"

"Yep, shit in the carburettor!"

" How do I do that?" she replied.

11Fan
9th May 2014, 21:42
Reminded of when I bought my current home some 10 years ago. The movers were placing the empty wardrobe move boxes on the front lawn temporarily. Being the new owner, I had no idea that the automatic sprinklers were poised to go off just at the time when they had completed their tasks and about to load the empty boxes back on the truck.

Whoops, sorry lads. :\

ExSp33db1rd
9th May 2014, 22:41
Been awhile since we've had a dumb blond joke thread.

Don't need them, the old ones are still true!

A blonde woman broke down and called out a breakdown company.
When the mechanic had been tinkering under the bonnet for 10 minutes she asked:
Do you know what is wrong yet?"
"Yep, shit in the carburettor!"
" How do I do that?" she replied.

QED ......