PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy your black eye.

superq7
8th May 2014, 15:06
Ben Fogle bopps would be mugger, nice one !

Don't mess with him! Ben Fogle thumps mugger saying: 'enjoy your black eye' | Latest News | Latest Breaking News | Daily Star. Simply The Best 7 Days A Week (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/377901/Don-t-mess-with-him-Ben-Fogle-thumps-mugger-saying-enjoy-your-black-eye)

mad_jock
8th May 2014, 16:28
Some idiot tried to stab Paddy Ashdown while he was out canvasing.

He needed his arm set and plastered in hospital afterwards.

Unfortunately for Fogle he has just admitted assaulting a bag thief so I suspect the mugger will be onto the police shortly and be looking for compensation.

Lightning Mate
8th May 2014, 17:34
The mugger will win this one, you wait.

vulcanised
8th May 2014, 17:36
I have no time for Fogle.

On at least two occasions I have seen him offer food to animals only to take it back as they reached out and stuff it in his mouth after saying "That looks nice".

A disgraceful way to behave and a poor example to children watching. Should have been sacked the first time he did it.

Capetonian
8th May 2014, 17:38
On at least two occasions I have seen him offer food to animals only to take it back as they reached out and stuff it in his mouth after saying "That looks nice".I can't dispute your statement, other than to say that I am extremely surprised as he wrote a very sensitive and touching column when his dog died a year or so ago. The behaviour you describe does not seem compatible.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/pets/9399980/Ben-Fogle-I-owe-everything-to-my-dog-Inca.html

vulcanised
8th May 2014, 17:43
Maybe it was the money for the writing that brought out his sensitive side.

The occasions I refer to were while he was co-presenting with Kate (Animal Park?)

SpringHeeledJack
8th May 2014, 17:47
Perhaps the dog was important to him and therefore he held it above the riffraff animals encountered during his TV travels ?:hmm: I thought he was charmingly reserved on the programme that gave him his fame (Scottish Island experiment), but since then his offerings leave me with the impression (no doubt wrong) that he is a pompous hooray henry :ouch: As mentioned his perhaps normal reaction to being attacked will likely come back to haunt him when the miscreant mugger wants to be compensated for their suffering.

SHJ

500N
9th May 2014, 22:40
Vulcan,

Re your story of taking the food back.

I train my dog(s) to gently take food from the hand / fingers
without biting the fingers. My current dog is awesome at it.
Put your hand down, give her the nod and she gently takes it.

Anyway, the other day, I gave her some chicken and just as she took
it I felt a bone in it. Well, I said something and went to get it back and
she got very confused and dropped it.

I noticed afterwards that she was a bit hesitant in taking food from
the hand again so had to do a bit of retraining.

With this guy, it can make dogs grab for food if they think they will
lose it.

tony draper
9th May 2014, 22:47
Another thing to note here, a man with a black eye can get up off the ground and proceed to kick the shit out of you,always go for the nose.:rolleyes:

500N
9th May 2014, 22:49
"always go for the nose.:rolleyes:"

Go for the Kidney's and Liver, guaranteed to hurt like hell and they won't get up.

Of course only do this as a when you are in danger, not just
random violence.

10Watt
10th May 2014, 00:06
Most of us just get on with it without camera crews in attendance.

There`s him, that other posh numpty, Snow ( don`t mention nepotism ),

and the same recurring money generating nonces.

Around and around and around.

They must be in a frenzy since Max Clifford got banged up.

Solid Rust Twotter
10th May 2014, 05:57
What Mr Nitro said. Break your knuckles on the face and head. Stick to the soft bits for fists. Palm strike for the melon.

tony draper
10th May 2014, 08:25
You know what they say about the best laid plans not survive the first contact with the enemy,his nose is right there in front of you, just biff it no need to take a bloody course in anatomy.
:rolleyes:

Pinky the pilot
10th May 2014, 09:09
My old Kung Fu Sifu (also a former unarmed combat instructor for a certain 'organisation' within the Army) always said that the idea was to put your opponent on the ground with as little effort on your part as possible but in a way that he did not get back up!:eek:

Well, not straight away.:hmm:

tony draper
10th May 2014, 09:23
Well in that case just pull your thumb buster and shoot the fecker.
Remember as Hoyle has it a .45 beats kung fu any day of the week.
:rolleyes:

Pinky the pilot
11th May 2014, 11:18
Well in that case just pull your thumb buster and shoot the fecker.
Remember as Hoyle has it a .45 beats kung fu any day of the week.

Well of course Herr Draper, you are correct!:ok::D But please note that I was referring to 'unarmed' combat!:}

My personal view is the old saying; "A Smith and Wesson beats four aces.":cool: