PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Engineering

zjam
1st May 2014, 21:58
Hi Guys,

Just wondering has anyone been to the recent Emirates engineering open day in Singapore or Kuala Lumpar. I have an EASA Licence with B777, I am wondering what they are looking for recruitment wise and also what they have to offer. I would maybe consider a move.

Any info would be great.

Cheers

TinyTim2
17th May 2014, 11:05
Send me a PM , I went for interview last year . It's basically a good package but you have to work hard and follow the bosses strictly !

fruitloop
7th Jun 2014, 01:37
They did a "road-show" in Melbourne Australia and as far as I know "No-One" got in ...that was in February...

zjam
7th Jun 2014, 21:55
Thanks for the info, Thats surprising no-one got in considering they are continuously holding roadshows and have on-going job vacancies for Licensed Aircraft Engineers. They must have a high standard for job applicants........

fruitloop
10th Jun 2014, 06:36
Not sure about the standard stuff...I think that all the pay scales etc etc are under review and "new-comers" will be asked how low they are prepared to go to secure a position..

fruitloop
10th Jun 2014, 06:53
Not sure about the standard stuff...I think that all the pay scales etc etc are under review and "new-comers" will be asked how low they are prepared to go to secure a position..