PDA

View Full Version : Just how hard is it

con-pilot
30th Apr 2014, 19:27
to tollow a friggin' checklist. Now we're in for it.

CHEMTRAILS PROVED!

http://worldtruth.tv/busted-pilot-forgets-to-turn-off-chemtrails-while-landing/

A pilot of a commercial airliner made a mistake that irrefutably PROVES the existence of “CHEMTRAILS” — by forgetting to turn them off before he landed! We have video of the plane landing while still spraying CHEMTRAILS as it hits the runway. This is the first empirical evidence to back-up claims made people, smeared as “conspiracy-theorists,” who claimed airlines are being used by government to spray aerosols into the air without the knowledge or consent of the people being sprayed.

Now which one of you guys forgot to turn off the chemtrail pumps and nozzles? :*

Oh, and please ignore the photo shopped picture on the link, as the video that is linked, is of an aircraft landing, at night, in the rain.

This happily stolen from anothet pilot site. :p

Fox3WheresMyBanana
30th Apr 2014, 19:46
Not again!
Now we will have to ritually sacrifice the crew, scan the emails of everyone who read the article and report our findings to the All Worshipful Lizard....

...and the paperwork!!!

lomapaseo
30th Apr 2014, 20:27
Somthin very wrong here. The chemtrails valve is locked out when the wheels are down. Most non-aviation folks don't understand the sophistication of the apparatus that releases the stuff. Releasing it at very low altitudes could result in severe reactions to folks on the ground close enough to actually view it.

Mostly hallucinations eventually leading to death

BOAC
30th Apr 2014, 20:33
That crew need hanging - all the careful work we have all done over the years and they blew it open.:ugh:

500N
30th Apr 2014, 20:34
loma

It's not the crews fault. A 5th columnist exists.

He jumped ship and is now working with the other side and because he is an ex Airman, knew how to modify the valve so that it kept spewing out Chemicals on landing to prove to everyone what has been going on.

All the agencies are now involved to find out who it was !

Gotta go, a black van has just pulled up outside :cool: :rolleyes:

con-pilot
30th Apr 2014, 21:03
The chemtrails valve is locked out when the wheels are down.

Oh well, aren't we the fancy one. 'Valve locked out when the wheels are down' is it. Flew them fancy new aircraft did you now.

Well let me tell you how it was when we was real pilots and flew real jets, not those all fancy electric jets flying round now.

In the 727 I had to lower the aft airstairs and chuck the stuff out in a bucket. Got cold back there at 35,000 feet. :(

Sir George Cayley
30th Apr 2014, 21:17
I'm convinced that airliners dump fuel before they land.

With that in mind I've done a simple mod to Lady Cayley's motor by fitting a valve in the fuel line connected to a relay.

Now, as we turn into the road leading to where ever we are going, I activate a switch to open said valve and deposit the remaining contents of the fuel tank onto the Queens Highway.

Of course I have a Jerry can in the boot so that we can get to a nearby petroleum station to refill.

On entering the Long Drive up to Cayley Hall I once again open the valve and splutter to a halt in front of the West Wing Door. Staff then push the car around the back where I have a modest fuel farm to refill the empty tank.

It's all a bit of a faff really but what's good enough for airliners is certainly good enough for me.

SGC

pigboat
30th Apr 2014, 21:24
Yeah, but the power for the lockout switches came from the primary DC buss. You lost that protection if you lost primary DC the buss and load shed to the emergency DC buss.

Andu
30th Apr 2014, 22:10
I'm pretty sure it was that stowaway who we all heard about on CNN last week.

Hiding in the wheel well, he was able to manually override the landing gear down/phosgene spray cutout microswitch - (as everyone here would know, easy peasy for even the most bog ignorant civilian once he was shown where the microswitch is, on the left main landing gear inside torsion strut on Boeing aircraft and [just to be different] on the right main landing gear anti-torque tensionmeter assembly on all Airbus models - except for the A380, where it's still a French State Secret).

That's what it was. No question about it.

West Coast
30th Apr 2014, 22:14
Yeah, but the power for the lockout switches came from the primary DC buss. You lost that protection if you lost primary DC the buss and load shed to the emergency DC buss.

I always thought it was on the DC non essential buss, the one I take to work.

compressor stall
30th Apr 2014, 22:19
I don't care what the old guard say, but I love the Airbus chemtrail fbw logic.

Reliable, easy and best of all the fbw reduces weight so they can carry more chem. Much easier to get the requisite coverage in fewer flights. It's progress.

gingernut
30th Apr 2014, 22:20
In between my day job, I sell my photos on Artisan markets....it's a hard job, but someones got to do it.

I put this on my stall, and, for some reason, it's become a best seller.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/gingernut123/DSC_0047_zpsc1f5298f.jpg

slam525i
30th Apr 2014, 22:47
It's much easier for us light aircraft folks since we don't have fancy valves and such to make the trails. We have to crack the door open and dump it out of the bucket, so we never get caught still "trailing" cuz we're too busy trying to land. ;)

Edit: i just read con-pilot's comment "In the 727 I had to lower the aft airstairs and chuck the stuff out in a bucket." What did you guys do after the Cooper vane was installed?

ExSp33db1rd
30th Apr 2014, 23:00
The camera never lies. ( Yeah ! Right ! )

Dushan
30th Apr 2014, 23:23
Quote:

Not true! On my way home today I was at the threshold of 06L at YYZ. It was pouring cats and dogs, must have been an inch of water on the RWY. An AC 777 started his takeoff roll and the chemtrails started immediately completely encompassing the poor F27 next in line. Those YYZ ATC are a mean bunch:p

Dushan
30th Apr 2014, 23:27

Twenty posts and nobody posted METAR for the incident? Standards are slipping.

Dushan
30th Apr 2014, 23:31
Edit: i just read con-pilot's comment "In the 727 I had to lower the aft airstairs and chuck the stuff out in a bucket." What did you guys do after the Cooper vane was installed?

I think con-pilot's 727 was a special government issue. No Cooper valve in case one of the passengers became unruly

Worrals in the wilds
1st May 2014, 01:18
And we've been so careful hiding all the chemtrail-juice tankers, too; every airport's been rigorous about it. :sad: One person always mucks up and gives the game away...:}

Pinky the pilot
1st May 2014, 02:34
Gotta go, a black van has just pulled up outside

500N; I found that black vans are not all that heavily armoured, so you won't need the NE!

Any news on the fate of the offending crew?:ugh:And how will we deny this foul up?:confused:

cattletruck
1st May 2014, 03:30
This is the first empirical evidence

There goes our perfect record.

acbus1
1st May 2014, 06:04

I always thought it was on the DC non essential buss, the one I take to work.

Surprised nobody's blamed me yet. :rolleyes:

david1300
1st May 2014, 08:01
It's all your fault, Acbus.

SOPS
1st May 2014, 09:18
It is different in my aircraft, you have to arm the pumps through the overhead panel. And you can't arm them below 1000 rad alt of if the flaps are not up.

Hempy
1st May 2014, 11:10
Rumour is that there is a serious software issue with the A330-A340 series release system that a lot of chem refillers and even low rank CIA AME's have known about for ages, but can't report (they have no one to report to...security! :rolleyes: ). Apparently rain/moisture in the pitot at high AoA and low IAS can cause a thronomeister malfunction, which will then disconnect the CTSS. There is no cockpit annunciator/warning/caution for this. Most times by short final the tanks are empty anyway, but if they overfill on departure no one knows except the refiller. Some boffin CIA AME worked it out after the beancounters complained about the cost of increased delivery schedules when the airspace actually being covered hadn't changed..

TO ALL AIRLINE PILOTS FLYING A330 - A340 CHEMTRAIL AIRCRAFT. THIS WAS NOT PILOT ERROR!! THIS IS A SERIOUS SYSTEM ISSUE AND AIRBUS/THE CIA MUST INVESTIGATE IMMEDIATELY!

Cacophonix
1st May 2014, 12:19
Video of an evil Chemtrailer at work... note significance of the raven in the second clip... it's a conspiracy I tell you.... ;)

Crop Dusting Plane at Work - YouTube

Caco

Blacksheep
1st May 2014, 12:42
at very low altitudes could result in severe reactions to folks on the ground close enough to actually view it.

Mostly hallucinations eventually leading to death Utter nonsense! Who makes this stuff up? :confused:

Back before my elevation to management, I was changing the dispensing valve on a 747-136 when, unknown to me, the upstream master SOV had seized partly open. As I pulled the dispensing valve free I caught a faceful of residual "Chem" and I'm not dead yet. I do admit to a severe reaction - the stuff is meant to spread universal happiness to keep the common folks content with their lot. I laughed myself silly for a fortnight after that accident and ruptured an abdominal muscle in the process. I didn't even care when the duty tea-break monitor forgot to put two sugars in my coffee.

[P.S. I'll get him for that one day. Just you wait Jack Watson! := ]

TWT
1st May 2014, 12:54
I hear these guys forgot to check the reticulation tank temps before takeoff and this was the result :ooh:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/4/29/1398750111793/5b1d2e1a-f71d-4254-9c1c-3650dcd7606d-460x276.jpeg

Dushan
1st May 2014, 13:27
Some have special dispenser fitted.

http://www.dvice.com/sites/dvice/files/styles/blog_post_media/public/images/pw_turbo747_3.jpg

sitigeltfel
1st May 2014, 13:52
They told the pax it was an engine fire.........the truth is out there ;)

4E3jKt-h3-Q

onetrack
1st May 2014, 14:03
O.K. - does this mean the Townsville refueller is actually a Chemtrails refueller?? How crafty he is, not mentioning for decades, what he was actually refuelling with! :suspect:

fitliker
1st May 2014, 14:10
The Cessna Caravan has a low temp TKS mod for low level chemical disbursement of special Dow chemicals :)

Lonewolf_50
1st May 2014, 16:07
I always thought it was on the DC non essential buss, the one I take to work. Pretty fast bus to take you from San Diego to DC! :eek: Is that what Chemtrails do? Do they add turbo boost?

con-pilot
1st May 2014, 16:39
." What did you guys do after the Cooper vane was installed?

Oh, that's easy, I'd send the FE out the left aft galley door holding onto a rope and he'd open the Cooper vane with his other hand, then I'd lower the airstairs and start chucking the stuff out using the bucket.

Went through a lot of FEs back then. :(

Fantome
1st May 2014, 16:41
BRUCE : why shouldn't all chem trials be aborted?

WARREN: Geese Bruce . . . .. you're fulla brian teasers tonight.

pigboat
1st May 2014, 23:22
The Cessna Caravan has a low temp TKS mod for low level chemical disbursement of special Dow chemicals.
The Hawker had that weeping wing mod also. I seem to recall it only worked above 100 knots though.

gorter
1st May 2014, 23:29
The problem lies with the "Pay to spray" brigade. When I first learnt my trade we started off using a water pipe. We then learnt our craft with a back pack weed sprayer. After 1000 sprays we moved on to a Karcher type machine.

Eventually we moved on to crop dusters and finally onto turboprops and jets.

You learnt the skill of spraying people individually and as you got your sprays you moved up. We learn't how to deal with failures of shut off valves the hard way. You don't turn off the valve and you had a very angry FE to deal with! Once and never again!!

These days anyone can pay £100k and move straight into the jumbo spraying compartment (I won't tell you where it is, this is a public website after all, who knows which journo is reading this) It isn't surprising mistakes are made. It'll only get worse.

Solid Rust Twotter
2nd May 2014, 18:57
...I'd send the FE out the left aft galley door holding onto a rope and he'd open the Cooper vane with his other hand...

Tch! Bit of duct tape to lock it down or a matchbook in the gap saves all that trouble. Send the FE to the back with a hose next time. Far simpler than the bucket system, unless your FE is a fitness freak.

con-pilot
2nd May 2014, 19:56
Tch! Bit of duct tape to lock it down or a matchbook in the gap saves all that trouble. Send the FE to the back with a hose next time. Far simpler than the bucket system, unless your FE is a fitness freak.

Oh sure, now you tell me. All those poor FEs we lost...:(

Solid Rust Twotter
2nd May 2014, 20:52
They were bound to go mad from the fumes in any case so it hardly matters, Mr CP.:ok:

Fantome
2nd May 2014, 21:22
Singhes Khan is saying that he cannot grasp
what is this Cooper vane .. . . he also thinking
he is smelling and at risk of inhaling
the noxious effluvium . .. . he is also not
liking the humours that he is detecting and knows
from his most learned teachers of physiology

he is also thinking that if he drinks more of the Coopers
it will bring to him the insight to make the head
or the tail out of what is most flummoxing

Dushan
2nd May 2014, 22:45
Fantome, have you been spending ime with Caco?

Hempy
2nd May 2014, 22:50
gorter,

How right you are. Gen Y's these days don't want to actually LEARN how to spray, they just want to get into that big shiny jet and start laying 50 mile trails straight away. It's a disgrace to the industry, and it was, as you say, all bought about by the 'pay to spray' brigade :rolleyes:

Solid Rust Twotter
3rd May 2014, 06:30
Fantome, have you been spending ime with Caco?

Nah! Fantome always channels Peter Sellers after a few pints. One of the side effects of that darned dihydrogen monoxide in yer tea. Mr Crun also seems to have caught it.

acbus1
3rd May 2014, 08:16
ime?

That's clearly a waste of time.

Hempy
3rd May 2014, 08:38
O.K. - does this mean the Townsville refueller is actually a Chemtrails refueller?? How crafty he is, not mentioning for decades, what he was actually refuelling with! :suspect:

onetrack...if you need to ask.....

(I guess it's possible to know the TL refueller without having flown into TL, and as I am aware of your acumen I'll let you know that the TL refiller is actually the TL refuelers brother. He doesn't like talking about it because not many people know, and that's where he gets all his 'fair dinkum info' from.)

Cacophonix
3rd May 2014, 08:49
darned dihydrogen monoxide in yer tea

Damned right, that H2O is plain bad for you...

For the rest there are CHEMTRAILS and this... ;)

Peter Sellers: A Hard Day's Night - YouTube

Caco

TEEEJ
3rd May 2014, 09:48
Con-Pilot wrote

Oh, and please ignore the photo shopped picture on the link

The picture of the B757 isn't photo shopped. This is just yet another aviation photographers image that has been ripped off by the chemtrail crowd. The photographer is Steve Morris. See following for more dramatic images taken by Steve.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157627508873002/

Steve's image was used in the following article.

https://www.alpa.org/portals/alpa/magazine/2007/May2007_WakeTurbulenceThreat.pdf

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-pilot-forgets-to-turn-off-chemtrails-while-landing-aerodynamic-contrail-wake-vortex.3551/

emergency000
3rd May 2014, 11:08
I know where the chem spray nozzle SOV solenoids are located on the 380. On the BLG upper aft drag brace, there's a star-shaped cover that's lockwired shut. Behind the cover is the solenoid, cunningly disguised as a grease nipple. And I was on lubes that day...

Boy, did I get a bollocking for filling the solenoids with Aeroshell 33! :ugh:

Ah well, I'll know for next time.

onetrack
4th May 2014, 15:10
Does anyone know the P/N and where I can acquire a few litres of that Technobium 235 that you blokes fill the chemtrails tanks with? I need some to spray and subdue a particularly annoying neighbour.
I'd also like to know the correct nozzle hole diameter and spray pattern, I don't want to stuff this up, and have him realise what I'm doing before it takes effect. Thanks in advance. :ok:

Tu.114
4th May 2014, 15:22
Even gliders are part of the conspiracy. For what does a glider pilot do when nature calls? There are unspeakable items to get the offending liquid overboard. (http://aviation.derosaweb.net/relief/#external). Barium is the least of the worries here...

wings folded
4th May 2014, 16:35
Just how hard is it

Err, a topic I prefer to discuss only with the duly appointed wings' bed sharer, and I leave it up to her to find out, rather than discuss it :O

vulcanised
4th May 2014, 16:42
Here;s a secret for you, onetrack, I'll type it quietly so none of the others see it.

Look for the all black bowser with the tinted windows and the skull & crossbones on the door.

Fantome
4th May 2014, 17:08
I'll type it quietly so none of the others see it.

QF was sitting up high and happy over central Australia
(even if ground school had given him little idea how to set the
knurled flange bracket for his cooper vane's optimum release of the vital agent)

Then he hears a conservation on 121.5 between a couple of
Bruce's

Bruce 1 - you goin' inta Bullmakanka fridee noight mate?

Bruce 2 - yeah . . see you at Muriel's for the usual eh?

QF (in superior admonishing tone) - Aircraft transmitting on 121.5
be aware this frequency is for emergency use only. .. .

10 seconds pass . .. . then the voice again of Bruce 1 . . . .
but this time he is whispering -

Hey mate keep your voice down . . . . ya hear that FIGJAM
whacker butting in just now?