PDA

View Full Version : I got an interview!!

liquidhockey
20th May 2002, 16:30
If you guys have read through the ops forum you would know that i was in two minds as to whether or not i should send the application form to servisair...
Well i did and i have just this minute had a phone call asking me to go for an interview!!

Once again the advice i have received from fellow ppruners has paid off!

I would like to request an extensive explanation of the job and what it entails so that if i am asked about what i know about the dispatchers job then i can impress! If any of you peeps could spare some time to post this i would be greatly appreciative.
Also does anyone have any other advice for the interview?

Thanks again guys/gals!
Dave

BryanC123
20th May 2002, 18:30
look at interview above

canberra
17th Jun 2002, 18:24
i also got a phone call from servisair and looking at the date that your message was posted i think we both got the interview for the same job. i knew what a dispatcher did luckily, but i still didnt get it-see your previous thread.

DoleBoy
27th Jun 2002, 12:44
Worked for Servisair in 2001, Great bunch of people at MAN. Basically they are looking for Organisational skills, Cool under pressure (There can be a lot of it), good keyboard skills and a good communicator. All the best with it and remember there will be good and bad days.

Regards

DB.

;)