PDA

View Full Version : Peach not doing (or paying?) so peachie?

Craic Ore
29th Apr 2014, 16:29
Pilot shortage? Say it isn't so?! With how we're compensated and treated these days, there must be thousands upon thousand of young boys and girls just tickled pink to pay $100,000 to make a pittance of a wage and mediocre lifestyle. No?!?

Pilot shortfall forces Peach Aviation to trim summer schedule | Airports & Routes content from ATWOnline (http://atwonline.com/airports-routes/pilot-shortfall-forces-peach-aviation-trim-summer-schedule)

Buttscratcher
30th Apr 2014, 11:08
And the Naha farkup?

SOPS
1st May 2014, 13:54
I can't understand why anyone would want to become a pilot these days. Everyone is on a race to the bottom, but I am hoping beyond hope that it is all going to come back and bite the employers on the arse very soon.

kwaiyai
1st May 2014, 16:14
I noticed Peach wanted only JCAB Licensed A320 Captain's. Now they advertise for typerated and NON typerated and No JCAB License.

The Dominican
1st May 2014, 19:12
What does that tell you? :rolleyes:

bringbackthe80s
2nd May 2014, 11:56
Well, given the recent events and the massive shortage of crews at peach but also at the other new companies, it should be interesting to see what will be on offer to attract people if they want these planes to fly.
In most western countries some of the bigger low cost companies now offer the better and more stable T&C/roster patterns...if it is these crews they are after then it's one of the rare times when we can actually see an improvement, reason being simple supply and demand...
Many of the guys on here know a lot about flying in Japan, I might be dreaming but let's wait and see what comes in the near future

hifly787
5th May 2014, 07:50
SOPS
Please stop trying to understand and stop hoping. Waste of time