PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on the 2nd Jan intergrated course at OATS

Speedbird1
19th Nov 2001, 03:49
Hi Guys and Girls.

If anyone is on the Intergrated Ab initio course at OATS on the 2nd Jan 02, give me an e-mail. It would be great to hear from you before the course commences.

Thanks

[email protected] :)

superfurryanimal
19th Nov 2001, 04:01
Oh God!!! They've hooked another one - you poor sod! Try reading the forum more often and you would know what to expect at Oxford. Still, try to make friends with your coursemates - you're going to need each other very soon!

From a very 'happy' bunny somewhere hot and sunny. :D :D :D

Speedbird1
19th Nov 2001, 18:24
i`ve been reading the forums for many years actually. I`ve also been around the major schools and found OATS to be very good.
I`m trying to get in touch with future coursemates, not unencouraging ****holes like you.

bottle2throttle
19th Nov 2001, 23:51
Bunny Killer you are obviously a complete Tw@T.

speedbird1, good luck on your course, I'm starting next september.

[ 19 November 2001: Message edited by: bottle2throttle ]

Speedbird1
20th Nov 2001, 00:52
thanks bottle2throttle and good luck to you next september too.
Hope everything turns out ok for you and indeed anyone else starting their course in the next year. Work hard for that RHS.

neil767
20th Nov 2001, 17:25
What a waste of money you should wait untill the current airline crisis is looking better, there isn't jobs for fully qualified pilot with thousand's of hours to their name. OATS is an unstable company- airlines are pulling out and you will be stuffed if they go bust after you have paid. Learn from other's mistakes...

Speedbird1
22nd Nov 2001, 13:55
i`m trying to be optimistic and you should too.
Besides i`m not interested in your unencouraging comments, i just want to get in touch with a few coursemates before we begin.

Anyone else out there starting on 2nd Jan? the course is full so please email me.

Speedbird1
22nd Nov 2001, 21:08
thank you Rick*****ed
your opinion counts as does everyone elses to show that there are quite a few pilots out there that are being positive.

Thank you for your comments and i wish you all the best for your career