PDA

View Full Version : New movie (based on true story), investment opportunity, "blockbuster" potential...

airship
26th Apr 2014, 04:23
Writer and Producer: PPRuNe(JetBlast), airship & associates, George Clooney.
Preliminary Director: George Clooney.
Preliminary Cast: George Clooney (he gets killed-off very soon, saving costs but preserving the "big-name" even though low-budget status), others including at least one small natural-breasted female for which airship gets to attend all auditions.

Plot: A commercial airliner (piloted by George Clooney) is "lost" shortly after take-off. The airplane is destroyed by a submarine-launched surface to air missile. Intentionally. Killing all 239 passengers and crew aboard. Just 1 person aboard was targetted. For reasons even he was unaware of. There is no wreakage. Many countries search for traces of the plane, eventually widening the search to encompass a huge area of the globe. But one of the countries also involved in the search is responsable. Going so far as to recover some of the airplane's wreakage and transporting it thousands of miles away and plant devices so as to lure international search & rescue teams far away from the original crash site. Infiltrating satellite operators' systems and implanting false data. Certain intelligence agencies know that everyone is being lead on a wild goose chase, but don't know by whom or why. Who was that person? Why was he targetted? Who killed him? Why? And what did the other intelligence agencies really know? Find out when the film comes out...?! :ok:

TWT
26th Apr 2014, 04:24
What's 'wreakage' ?

Cacophonix
26th Apr 2014, 04:28
Airship I have a nine mill slong and a winning smile... let's go and make money...

Nuff of this serious shit man... ;)

Caco

airship
26th Apr 2014, 04:31
Uhmmm, it's sarf African for wreckage... :O

Apart from being considered as a possible future spelling checker for the eventual script, how much are you willing to put up?

gileraguy
26th Apr 2014, 04:33
wreckage that reeks???

Cacophonix
26th Apr 2014, 04:33
Not so much of putting up. How much does she give out... ;)

Caco

airship
26th Apr 2014, 04:38
Ahhh. The Ozzies have woken up I see. Maybe there's a small role we could squeeze in for your Crocodile Dundee character. All depends on how much you put up (with). :ok:

onetrack
26th Apr 2014, 04:45
Airship, you're on a winner. I want in. We'd better move fast though, because Hollywood, Bollywood, and the Shaw Bros Studio, have scripts on the table, and actors and sites lined up, as we speak. :suspect:

airship
26th Apr 2014, 05:05
But it's already Saturday. And I don't expect to meet Mr. Clooney at the Nespresso café at Lake Como before next week at the earliest. I just changed my mobile phone and somehow lost his phone no when transferring the data. I know it began with +39...

MissPlaced
26th Apr 2014, 05:17
You lot are mad. :O

airship
26th Apr 2014, 05:51
We (may I speak on behalf of us all?) take that as a compliment MissPlaced.

Better that we're all here in front of our computers than wandering the streets...?! Hmmmm. :ok:

MissPlaced
26th Apr 2014, 08:12
You're welcome.

I have no intention of putting up or out, but please let George know I'm happy to meet him. :-)

Capetonian
26th Apr 2014, 08:21
but please let George know I'm happy to meet him. :-) I have it on good authority that he has very little spare time these days, but I'll see what I can do for you.

acbus1
26th Apr 2014, 08:30
...sarf African for wreckage...
I thought sarf African for 'wreckage' was 'a police investigation of a shooting incident in a toilet'.

...especially if the toilet reeks.

lomapaseo
26th Apr 2014, 16:35
Moderator !!

Can we please move this to R&N where it more properly fits

Rossian
26th Apr 2014, 17:36
....I was just about to make the same suggestion myself.

Oh and BTW "wreakge" is what is left over after havoc has been wreaked, innit.

I think the original po*% is an example of the inspired lunacy that crops from time to time in JB, long may it continue.

I DO worry about airship sometimes thoughbut.

The Ancient Mariner

Rossian
26th Apr 2014, 17:37
....I was just about to make the same suggestion myself.

Oh and BTW "wreakge" is what is left over after havoc has been wreaked, innit.

I think the original po*% is an example of the inspired lunacy that crops from time to time in JB, long may it continue.

I DO worry about airship sometimes thoughbut.

The Ancient Mariner

I went away to have my pear tarte Tatin with creme fraiche and even if I say so myself it was splediferous

con-pilot
26th Apr 2014, 17:41
You can say that again.

Oh, I see you have. :p

Lon More
26th Apr 2014, 20:13
The Discovery Channel is probably already working on it.

visibility3miles
26th Apr 2014, 20:23
George Clooney's ex-co-worker, a stunning, talented, clever brunette has a telepathic communication with him several hours after he is blasted out of the sky. He gives her a faint outline of the destruction and its timing, but nobody believes her as they pursue false leads.

The bad guys catch wind of her efforts to let the truth be known and kidnap her. George Clooney's handsome brother sees the kidnapping and vows to rescue her, but, for no apparent reason, he must do so before the international hunt for the missing plane is abandoned.

con-pilot
26th Apr 2014, 20:37
The Discovery Channel is probably already working on it.

Based on the book Clive Cussler is about to release about it. :p

Pinky the pilot
27th Apr 2014, 04:14
Based on the book Clive Cussler is about to release about it.

Who solves the case, Dirk Pitt or Kurt Austin?

onetrack
27th Apr 2014, 09:04
Airship - I have to advise that one Richard Gere has been in contact with me, after having picked up on this blockbuster plot, via a mutual pilot friend.

He's advised that he's available immediately for the leading position, and has pointed out (below), that there's one serious and major deficiency involved in utilising Clooney for the lead actor.

Clooney just hasn't got it, where it counts. :suspect:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29v0yhj.jpg