PDA

View Full Version : PPSC Creditors

Keith.Williams.
15th Sep 2001, 20:19
The liquidators have now issued a report of the meeting of creditors that was held on 6 September. As I'm not entirely sure (don't have any idea) about the legality of posting this report in this forum, I will not do so.

The good(???) news is that the number of students listed as being owed more than £1000 is only 21. A further £14259.71 is due to students owed less than £1000 each. If we assume that each of these smaller debts averages £500 then the entire student roll appears to have been about 49 at the time of the failure. Perhaps this says something about the student population since the introduction of JAR.

I believe that all known creditors should have been contacted by the liquidators by now. If however the administration is less than perfect (and lets face it, it always is) then it is possible that some creditors will have been overlooked. If you believe PPSC owes you money and you have not been contacted by the liquidators, I suggest you contact [email protected] as soon as possible. Alternatively if you are owed more than £1000 your name should be on the report. If you do not have a copy then e-mail me on [email protected] and I will tell you if you are listed. If you are not, then you must sort it out with the liquidators (I'm just another creditor).

[ 15 September 2001: Message edited by: Keith Williams. ]