PDA

View Full Version : Is this as low as it gets?

BlueDiamond
22nd Apr 2014, 11:28
A twenty five year old man, under the influence of alcohol, stole a car, snatched his daughter from her mother's custody and drove off. Some time later he crashed the vehicle, causing it to burst into flames. He then fled the scene leaving his seriously injured three year old child in the burning vehicle.

Story here (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-21/three-year-old-girl-left-in-burning-vehicle/5401666).

The child is recovering in hospital following surgery for a torn bladder and is in a spinal splint. She was rescued from the burning car by police who had not "pursued" because of the child on board but had tracked the vehicle instead.

It is beyond comprehension that any father, no matter how drunk, would abandon his seriously injured child in a burning vehicle in order to save his own worthless a*se. He has been remanded in custody.

Lonewolf_50
22nd Apr 2014, 13:17
Fella needs to turn in his man card, face the music, and answer for his serious failure as both a father and a man.

As we say sometimes in the south of our country:

"That just ain't right!" :mad:

MissPlaced
22nd Apr 2014, 14:26
He gets my vote as D***HEAD of the year!

500N
22nd Apr 2014, 14:30
Blue

Yes, I reckon you might be right.

I was pretty disgusted when I first read about this and it doesn't surprise me
that someone threw it up as a thread.

Hope his (ex) wife gives him a good and severe bollocking.

MagnusP
22nd Apr 2014, 15:19
500N, he seems more deserving of a de-bollocking.

Worrals in the wilds
22nd Apr 2014, 22:13
Definite contender for Jerk of the Year. :yuk:
I hope they lock him up.

TWT
22nd Apr 2014, 22:48
This is lower.Hard to believe :sad:

Charles Mihayo accused of killing daughters in Watsonia fronts court (http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/charles-mihayo-accused-of-killing-daughters-in-watsonia-fronts-court-20140422-37173.html)

500N
22nd Apr 2014, 22:51
That was bad and shocked everyone I know as it isn't far from me.

But leaving a little kid in a burning car, hard to judge, both awful.

And we had another the yesterday, husband found restraining order
and went and found his wife and killed her in full view of the public.

Bob Lenahan
25th Apr 2014, 18:47
Same similar thing rather common here in Mexico. Macho society.
Bob.

Toadstool
26th Apr 2014, 19:03
This is quite low too.

Driver suing the teenage boy she struck and killed for 'emotional trauma' - Americas - World - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/driver-suing-the-teenage-boy-she-struck-and-killed-for-emotional-trauma-9292104.html)

con-pilot
26th Apr 2014, 22:06
There was a worse case here than the OP's.

A father kidnapped his children from his estranged wife, they were going though a hotly contested divorce, and rented a hotel room. He tied his children to the bed, set fire to room, told the children that he was going to die with them becasue he could not live without them, but changed his mind and then ran away.

The children lived, but were very badly burned with third degree burns. The father was convicted on a multitude of charges and sentenced to 60 years to life in prison.

He made it into about his sixth month and then one moring he woke up dead, with a shiv in his heart.

Apparently there was an unoffical lottery between the other prisoner on just who would have the privilege of killing this SOB. There was an investigation held, but not much work was put into it, so the killer was never found.

But they did have a party. :p