PDA

View Full Version : My Travel/Airtours GLA-SFB

Tiger
20th May 2002, 06:11
A mate of mine is travelling on MyTravel flight between GLA-SFB on Sunday 16 June. He would like to know what kind of aircraft is used on the route and seating config.
Any particular seats to miss.

Thanks for your help!

Deeko01
20th May 2002, 15:28
Hi,

I flew with Air 2000 on that run last year on a 767 which will be the same as the Mytravel aircraft, seat config was 2-4-2 again it should be exactly the same, Sanford airport is a bit of a tip ok for flying in privately went in there a few times but in a bucket and spade flight....nah!

Hope your friend enjoys the trip tho!! ;)

Bye.

SFly
20th May 2002, 19:59
Sanford Airport is fantastic, a lot better than Orlando Intl. Out of the airport in 40 mins or less, designed specially for the holiday traveler etc. Disregard uneducated posts like deeko01's.

Also, it may be an A330 (haven't got the details in front of me) in which case the arrangement should be 3-4-3.

Try upgrading to Premiair Gold . . . not much more and you get priority baggage offload, nicer seat, priority check-in and boarding, etc.

SFly

Roofus
22nd May 2002, 11:05
Hi peeps!

Not really my area of expertise, I'm sure someone at Glasgow can clear this up!
But.....was lead to believe that an A330 full of punters & bags can't get out of GLA?

As for my experience of Sanford vs Orlando Intl, Orlando won hands down!
Took me forever to get out of Sanford & it's miles from Disney! :D

Orlando Intl was great in & out fast as you like & right next door to Mickey! :D