PDA

View Full Version : panAm academy

arekpil2
18th Apr 2014, 18:21
PanAm academy

Be aware . I have sent there a lot of emails -zero answers , calls lot and ******* nothing ,
They have a lot of money and don't want earn more

hhassan
19th Apr 2014, 07:31
Pan Am have recently sent out an email advising all potential pilots that it will be holding back for some time to restructure and reevaluate their initial (PPL,IR,CPL) trainings. It looks like they are busy right now with this , and maybe thats why they are not getting back to your emails. This should not apply on the more advanced courses as type ratings or JOC, MCC, .. etc.

If you want to start you training very soon, then you should look for somewhere else.

arekpil2
19th Apr 2014, 07:56
I asked for TR A 320

FAviator
1st May 2014, 21:53
Arekpil2 care to elaborate more?

Are there any current or recently graduated students can share some insight to this school? This could be one of my options.

Reviews however are poor from what I have read in general but that was before ANA's takeover. Spoke to a few pilots and they said that it isn't a bad school.

Worried about paying for a money grabbing school.

MissAviator
10th May 2014, 15:57
Same thing happened to me, I and them an email ages ago, in 2013, and a month a go they replied that they are busy with integrated students. I just hate it they just attract the student by their name. I would never go there. Not professional at all.

true_pilot
1st Jul 2019, 09:26
Dear, colleagues!

Does anyone have fresh experience with PanAm Academy in Miami? Interested in ATP-CPT + B737 TR.