PDA

View Full Version : Rough justice ...

onetrack
14th Apr 2014, 22:30
Reminder to would-be thieves - don't try out your thieving skills in Bolivia. :{

I trust the locals got the right blokes. :eek:

Bolivian villagers tie motorcycle thieves to fire ant nest (http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/bolivia-villagers-use-fire-ants-on-thieves/story-e6frfkui-1226884541592?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=editorial&net_sub_uid=6214844)

Fox3WheresMyBanana
14th Apr 2014, 23:04
I recall inspecting the cells at 10pm at an RAF Base in Lincolnshire. The incarcerated had just been done for beating up the guy who'd stolen his motorcycle, whom he had managed to track down.
If Lincolnshire had fire ants....

..and if I ever catch the #@$*&! who stole my bike in South Wales in 1987, crocodiles will be too good for him. I'm thinking diseased rats here, hungry ones.

Hydromet
14th Apr 2014, 23:21
Ah, there's nothing more satisfying than spotting your bike that had been stolen several months before, parked near where it was stolen from, and waiting with a cop inside a nearby shop until the thief and his mate came back, then collaring them, and finding that the thief had several other stolen bikes in his possession.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
14th Apr 2014, 23:22
...and then tying them to a fire ants nest!

Hydromet
14th Apr 2014, 23:24
F3, that could only have improved the experience.

500N
14th Apr 2014, 23:27
I think it was in Sons of Anarchy that they tied two people to a nest.

Was not a pretty sight.

10Watt
14th Apr 2014, 23:38
What is that ?

Two wheeled nuisance.

Which ever way you look at it.

Generally, overtaking on the inside uninsured.

Flash2001
14th Apr 2014, 23:48
Way too soft on motorcycle thieves these Bolivians! The proper procedure is to hang them by the thumbs and tie a bucket to the base of the scrotum. Then every day you walk by and toss a pebble in the bucket. Adding fire ants seems like a good idea though.

After an excellent landing etc...

ExSp33db1rd
15th Apr 2014, 02:40
..and if I ever catch the #@$*&! who stole my bike in South Wales in 1987, crocodiles will be too good for him. I'm thinking diseased rats here, hungry ones. or the barsteward who knicked my dinghy last month, first had to cut down the tree around which it was chained.

More likely to be done for Crimes Against Conservation laws then knicking personal property in New Zealand, wet bus tickets slapped around ones wrist is about the most severe penalty that one could face.

West Coast
15th Apr 2014, 03:39
The Huggies are recoiling in terror about how these lads are being mistreated, they'll be along any moment.

Cacophonix
15th Apr 2014, 06:44
More likely to be done for Crimes Against Conservation laws then knicking personal property in New Zealand, wet bus tickets slapped around ones wrist is about the most severe penalty that one could face.

Surely a 'double' crime of this magnitude will make it onto the front page of New Zealand Herald....? ;)

Caco

Mac the Knife
15th Apr 2014, 09:11
Mob/vigilante justice in the townships accounts for at least 100/year in Cape Town.

Suspected thieves/rapists/witches are burned/stabbed/stoned to death.

Rough justice indeed....

:ooh:

Davidsoffice
15th Apr 2014, 09:16
Look on the bright side..... they no longer have arthritis!

ExSp33db1rd
15th Apr 2014, 09:46
Surely a 'double' crime of this magnitude will make it onto the front page of New Zealand Herald....?

Nah, no one would know where Bolivia is.

onetrack
15th Apr 2014, 10:45
Well, this helmet cam video will make all of you, who have lost bikes to thieves, even happier!

This is in Sao Paulo. The biker on the high powered Honda (wearing the dark brown top and blue jeans), is apprehended by a gun-toting thug who is riding pillion on another bike. The thug steals the Honda at gunpoint - but a cop in an unmarked car opposite, sees what's happening and jumps out of his car and plugs the thug twice.

LiveLeak.com - Brazil, full video.Thief shot trying to steal motorcycle.

You can see the offended Honda owner at 4:56 to 5:15 in the video, really handing out his opinion about the injured thug, to him, as he lies on the road - reminding him rather forcefully, that it's all been caught on video!

The story goes that the thug later died from his injuries.
Regardless, it's interesting to see that no-one walking around the thug, is particularly interested in applying any first aid to him! :E

mad_jock
15th Apr 2014, 10:57
live by the gun die by the gun shit happens.

racedo
15th Apr 2014, 14:40
Surely a 'double' crime of this magnitude will make it onto the front page of New Zealand Herald....? ;)

Hardly as would then be pushing Matchsheep.com onto page 2.

rgbrock1
15th Apr 2014, 14:46
ExSP wrote:

Nah, no one would know where Bolivia is.

Everyone knows where Bolivia is. It's a Provence in France. :ok:

racedo
15th Apr 2014, 14:54
The story goes that the thug later died from his injuries.
Regardless, it's interesting to see that no-one walking around the thug, is particularly interested in applying any first aid to him! :E

Cop should have been dismissed for this.............

He didn't empty the clip into him.

con-pilot
15th Apr 2014, 18:21

Well it's not like the perp is bleeding all that much and he is moving around quite a bit. Should have shot him in the head, that would have stopped him from feeling all that pain. :E

Done him a favor. :p