View Full Version : 22 Squadron

Flying Lawyer
5th Apr 2014, 14:19
This sad but grateful post in the Rotorheads forum thanks a Sea King crew for a rescue at Pembrey in West Wales: http://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/537407-rescue-pembrey-country-park.html

Perhaps someone would mention it to 'A' Flight.

FL

NutLoose
7th Apr 2014, 11:24
Bumping it up

ArthurR
8th Apr 2014, 14:02
Just read that link, must be a bit of dust in the air. Worked often with 22 whilst at RAF Valley in the MR team, great bunch then 69-71can't see much changing with them now.

chiv hawk
3rd May 2014, 14:52
What great teams of groundcrews and piots that have past through A Flight at the former Raf Know Rmb Chivenor during the time that the 22 Squadron A Flight have been at this former Raf station. Defenitily not sure that the privatisation of the search and rescue service of the air force and the navy will be worse when bristows take over the running of the search and rescue service from the ministry of defence in particular the lack of local information that the ground crews and pilots have always had during their years in the air force or the navy.

iRaven
3rd May 2014, 22:55
Unless I'm wrong, I believe that the Senior Service are keeping their SAR capability in different helos?

iRaven

snaggletooth
4th May 2014, 06:15
I'll have a pint of what Chiv Hawk has been drinking :ok: