PDA

View Full Version : Tax advisor Europe

Klimax
4th Apr 2014, 03:48
Could anybody please advise contact details of a good European income tax advisor with knowledge of optimum pilot bases in Europe, as seen from an employee point of view.

In other words, what would be the preferred base (country) choice as seen from a financial point of view. Personally I'm considering France or Portugal for living reasons.

Cheers,

CL300
4th Apr 2014, 05:40
Uk the cheapest , with Slovenia,Hungary.. forget France, Portugal, Belgium, Spain..etc...
will dig into files for a name then pm you

drag king
5th Apr 2014, 00:32
I am interested too. However, assuming your employer is EU-based, aren't you supposed to pay income taxes in the employer's country and, if you reside in your base country less than 181 days/year be fully exempted, provided a mutual agreement between the countries exists?

DK

Klimax
5th Apr 2014, 03:56
@CL300,

Feel free to PM me, thanks.

Cheers,
K.

CL300
5th Apr 2014, 08:16
I am interested too. However, assuming your employer is EU-based, aren't you supposed to pay income taxes in the employer's country and, if you reside in your base country less than 181 days/year be fully exempted, provided a mutual agreement between the countries exists?

in short, this is not cast in stone, and the 180+ days is more or less a myth..

I will check with the tax advisor if they want their names on this site, or only in pm..

drag king
5th Apr 2014, 11:05
Appreciated CL300, also feel free to PM me too.

DK