PDA

View Full Version : 4 FORCES SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

mikewisky
14th Sep 2001, 18:10
:eek: I SPOKE TO STUART AT 4 FORCES TODAY CPL GROUND SCHOOL IS ON WITH 5 YES 5 INSTRUCTORS AND GOING WELL . THE ATPL GROUND SCHOOL ON THE 17 IS GOING AHEAD ASWELL . THERE WILL SO I AM TOLD BE 7 INSTRUCTORS .( SOME EX STUDENTS AND SOME INSTRUCTORS FROM PPSC ) .
IF THESE GO WELL WITH GOOD RESULTS THERE IS TALK OF A NOVEMBER GROUNDSCHOOL .!!!!!!!!!
:D
EVEN AS 4 FORCES SEEMS NOT TO BE TRADING A FEW STAFF SEEM TO HAVE TAKEN IT APON THEMSELVES TO KEEP THERE PROMISES AND HELP STUDENTS BEYOND WHAT THEY HAVE TO !

IF YOU ARE A STUDENT PHONE STUART AT CRANFIELD IT MAY TAKE A WHILE TO GET THROUGH
BUT I DID IN THE END . SPEAK TO STUART HE SEEMS TO BE THERE INSTRUCTOR , SECRETARY ,GOOD WILL AGENT AND WILL NOT MAKE A PROMISE IF HE CAN'T KEEP IT ..

SO AT LEAST THERE IS A GLIMMER OF HOPE WHEN WE THOUGHT IT WAS ALL OVER
:)

JB007
14th Sep 2001, 20:41
Also, in the same vain, all those with money in PPSC should get the full amount back, not sure on what time scale though, but there is more assets than debts.

Flypuppy
14th Sep 2001, 23:41
IS THAT YOU FRODE?

The caps lock button is usually on the upper left hand side of the keyboard.

AH64 APACHE
15th Sep 2001, 04:26
Having had the misfortune to use 4Forces notes to study - they are crap and I would advise somebosy elses!! Seriously they are full of bs and stuff that is crap and needs to be changed - sorry 4forces but it needs to br said - I hear Bae are using the notes and they are not impressed either!! Use a reputable company and one that is not bust!!ç ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :)

Hamrah
15th Sep 2001, 13:12
I would still appreciate a contact number and address for Four Forces(2). We have some unfinished bussiness to attend to.

H

mikewisky
15th Sep 2001, 16:19
THAT DAM cApS KeY CAnT wOrK IT oUt. :D