PDA

View Full Version : I'm off to Denmark!

Toadstool
27th Mar 2014, 20:34
Do it for Denmark: Competition calls for Danes to have more sex to 'tackle declining birth rates' - Europe - World - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/do-it-for-denmark--competition-calls-for-danes-to-have-more-sex-to-tackle-declining-birth-rates-9218490.html)

OK, well, technically they are after Danes to procreate but I am willing to volunteer to practise.

G-SCUD
27th Mar 2014, 21:30
To paraphrase Woody Allen: "I practice a lot when I'm on my own too"...

Capetonian
27th Mar 2014, 21:46
To pass off as Danish, all you have to do is drink lots of Akvavit, eat raw herring, and emit guttural sounds from the back of your throat as if you are trying to stop yourself from throwing it all up!

Lovely country, wonderful people, but what an ugly language!

vulcanised
27th Mar 2014, 21:52
Go on Sunday - that's the day to create mothers.

racedo
27th Mar 2014, 22:12
Gay partnerships recognised as legal since since 1989...............are they related ?

rh200
27th Mar 2014, 22:28
Whats Denmark like to immigrate to, easy to get citizen ship? Not sure I could claim assylum from over here.

lomapaseo
27th Mar 2014, 22:29
Gay partnerships recognised as legal since since 1989...............are they related ?

wouldn't that be incest then?

tony draper
27th Mar 2014, 23:17
The North of England used to be within the Danelaw ie ruled by Denmark, we can probably demand to be allowed in as we have a historical right.
:rolleyes:

G-CPTN
27th Mar 2014, 23:50
EU citizens have the right of entry and the right to work in Denmark (as I did in the 1980s).

As has been stated:- Lovely country, wonderful people, but what an ugly language!
Actually, Danish is a remarkably simple language (once you manage the sounds), as it has a very limited vocabulary in comparison with English.

racedo
28th Mar 2014, 00:13
wouldn't that be incest then?

Does that apply in Gay relationships.............. no idea of the legals behind that.

thing
28th Mar 2014, 00:18
The North of England used to be within the Danelaw ie ruled by Denmark, As a Northerner I was once told that if you have a ridge on the very tip of your nose then it's a genetic link to the Vikings. Don't know if it's a load of guff or not. I have the ridge by the way.

racedo
28th Mar 2014, 00:21
As a Northerner I was once told that if you have a ridge on the very tip of your nose then it's a genetic link to the Vikings.

Apparently when Vikings first came to Newcastle they had a look around and a shout went around "Ok lads just pillaging today".

ricardian
28th Mar 2014, 00:25
Apparently the ability to roll your "R"s is one sign of your heritage (http://www.wikihow.com/Roll-Your-%22R%22s)

Cacophonix
28th Mar 2014, 00:48
If any country needed better (and more sober) sex it is Russia...!

Their loss of fertility due to multiple reasons will undo them more than any 5 megaton bomb will...

Caco

Hydromet
28th Mar 2014, 02:36
@ ricardian, I know a Danish girl who rolls her Rs when she walks.

Cacophonix
28th Mar 2014, 02:42
But just as you start loving those D chicks this kind of thing happens...

No Country For Old Men Coin Toss HD - YouTube

They take their rage out on Giraffes and that kind of shit...

Caco

SpringHeeledJack
28th Mar 2014, 08:28

I was waking around Copenhagen one quiet saturday morning in the 90's when I came to a square where a wedding was just coming out of the large church/cathedral, so I stopped to watch for a minute. It was only after a while that I cottoned on that the groom was a woman (as was the bride :} ) and most of the well wishers were on the butch side of the feminine scale. As the happy couple drove off in their Sunbeam Alpine festooned in streamers and coke cans on strings trailing behind it I lamented on the fact that the Danes were pretty much ahead of the curve in social acceptances. It was at least 15 years before I was aware of any other gay weddings.

SHJ

rgbrock1
28th Mar 2014, 13:13
The actress Connie Nielsen is from Denmark.

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/762617/600full-connie-nielsen.jpg

I wouldn't mind procreating with her at all. "Let's make babies, baby"!!!

G-CPTN
28th Mar 2014, 19:18
The actress Connie Nielsen is from Denmark. As is Brigitte Nielsen.

Sadly, now an alcoholic wreck:- Brigitte Nielsen drinks vodka alone in park: The downfall of Sylvester Stallone's ex-wife - Mirror Online (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brigitte-nielsen-drinks-vodka-alone-1224258)

More here:- https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=danish+actress&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=Ob01U4asH-_R8gfumoAw

airship
28th Mar 2014, 19:41
From toadstool's link: Travel agency offers three years' free baby supplies for couples who can prove they conceived on holiday.

NO, STAY WHERE YOU ARE NOW, AND HAVE BABIES!

But why bother emigrating to Denmark especially?! Many countries, most recently the UK in its' latest budget offers special income tax deductions for child-care costs. In France and in many other EU countries, this type of income tax deductions are already wide-spread, over and above the "standard" priviledges available to those raising children. Which are probably "well over-generous", in the sense that the current "welfare states" allow anyone with a dick or a fanny to procreate and have babies with impunity. "We" the general taxpayer, will pay whatever is necessary for the future well-being of the child, almost regardless of the generators. :rolleyes:

So it doesn't in the least surprise me that a Danish travel agency would use this argument as a marketing tool. Someday though, I fully expect our own governments to also use similar devices more generally.

For example, it would not surprise me if Germany or France or another Scandinavian country in the next 10 years were to offer to 100% reimburse a young couple's annual vacation if they conceived a baby. Obviously there would be conditions attached which might include: when or where the baby was conceived beyond any reasonable doubt; who the parents are; where the baby will grow up and eventually work becoming an asset (instead of a drain) on national resources...?!

And all financed by the general taxpayer, childless unmarried persons like myself for example. Did I already mention I live next door to an extremely noisy primary school...? ;)

BigEndBob
28th Mar 2014, 22:24
Think it was Singapore government that created a dating agency to try and get educated i.e. degree singles to meet and have children because too many uneducated people were having loads of kids.

racedo
28th Mar 2014, 22:32
For example, it would not surprise me if Germany or France or another Scandinavian country in the next 10 years were to offer to 100% reimburse a young couple's annual vacation if they conceived a baby.

In France having 3 kids gets lots of additional discounts on travel etc.

tony draper
28th Mar 2014, 22:36
Well that brings into play the old nurture or nature thing,educated folks can bring forth a total oaf and uneducated ones the occasional genius,it is the opportunity to demonstrate said genius or oafdom that counts.
So that tilts me more toward the nurture school,with a bit of nature thrown in,ere I think.
A genius hewing coal or picking turnips from a early age is liable to remain in that employ all his life.
:)

racedo
29th Mar 2014, 00:07
A genius hewing coal or picking turnips from a early age is liable to remain in that employ all his life.

Maybe BUT he is likely to demand his children get educated to avoid the life he has had and the stuggle to survive, a rich person will want to give their children the best without them understanding the need for struggling to survive.

tony draper
29th Mar 2014, 01:04
The Turnip picker seldom has anything with which to back his demand,the man in the castle up on the hill knows there are always thousands of turnip pickers ready to take his job.
:uhoh:

SpringHeeledJack
29th Mar 2014, 08:41
The poor seem to pop them out like rabbits, the rich as well, yet the middle classes are running just to stand still and the age of conception for both parents is rising all the time. It won't end well.

SHJ