PDA

View Full Version : qantas-link recruitment

OZ-FLYBOY
18th May 2002, 08:47
I heard that qantas-link are recruiting from "jayne". If so how do i apply and what positions are they advertising? help would be appreciated by anyone. thanks jayne for the info!

stormywx
18th May 2002, 10:38
Impulse Airlines (http://www.impulse.com.au)

Click there and goto employment, you'll probably have to wait till the next round though as I understand this coming weeks sessions are full.

cheers

ksd333
20th May 2002, 02:55
Qantaslink/Eastern is also worth applying to, a ground school began today and they apparantly have another scheduled for june/july. apply via cabincrew.staffcv.com.
good luck:)

FloatJockey
20th May 2002, 10:13
Hello KSD!!! :D

May 31st is approaching... any news re your future plans????

Send me an e-mail if you want to "keep secrecy"... :eek:

Mrs. FJ

stormywx
21st May 2002, 01:16
Are Eastern and Sunstate still under a temp recruitment freeze until the whole QFLink merger is worked out?

ksd333
21st May 2002, 05:51
hi mrs f.j,
nice to hear from you, how are things for you?
yep, may 31 is looming, but some sort of announcement is due by about wednesday, so fingers crossed. i am actually going in for coffee on friday, so i may have some news then, good or bad i suppose.
otherwise all my bets are on the red kangaroo.
give me a call after friday and keep wellxxx:D

cabinboy
21st May 2002, 06:05
Stormy,

Sunstate is still recruiting, no freeze happening there at present.

I was told that recruitment is still happening but new ground schools won't be going ahead until the new uniforms have arrived.

smile
21st May 2002, 10:26
Hey Cabinboy,

Now that you are privvy to inside information. Why does Sunstate have such a long waiting period between applying and then reapplying.

Or was I just so disasterous in my interview that they thought it was better not to see me again for a year!!!

love SMILE:D

GoGirl
24th May 2002, 01:42
I think you will find that this is not just prevelant in Sunnies, and that all QF subs, and QF mainline prevent you from re-applying within 12 months.

Regards
GG

smile
24th May 2002, 03:51
HI Go-girl,

The letter I recieved after my terrible Sunnies interview said to wait 12 months, but my QF interview said to only wait 6 months ( and I made it further with QF).