PDA

View Full Version : Expad Guide & HAINAN Group

flyguyflies
21st Mar 2014, 13:47
Hey guys,

anybody has any idea about terms and conditions at HNA, I hear they are hiring like crazy...Let me know what you think!

lifeafteraviation
26th Mar 2014, 01:41
You are in the wrong section. There is plenty of info on the various airlines within the HNA group...do a search and you will find lots of info.

montycarlo
26th Mar 2014, 08:20
Why is he in the wrong section? Terms & Endearment sounds like the perfect forum for this question!

I'd like some up to date info on Hainan if anyone can provide, many thanks in advance.

lifeafteraviation
26th Mar 2014, 09:16
I'm attempting to be helpful here....

As I said, there are plenty of open threads on this topic in the "South Asia and the Far East" where you will likely find useful and current information. Do an advanced search for "Hainan Airlines" in title only.

Also, HNA isn't an airline, they're a private company in China that owns and runs many airlines under the HNA Group and Hainan is just one of those airlines. The OP wasn't specific about which airline. They all are different and have different contracts and working conditions... although that may change in the future.

YYZ
28th Mar 2014, 08:12
Also, if you register your email, you are then able to view a PDF with the contract details on offer.

montycarlo
1st Apr 2014, 02:13
Attempting, however not really succeeding, but appreciated in any case.

BTW I think its reasonable to assume the question was regarding Hainan Airlines rather than Tianjin/Capital/Yangtze River/My Technic etc.

Contract terms are easy to find, but up to date info on working conditions/rosters etc for foreign pilots would be v helpful.

Sun Lover
4th Apr 2014, 16:37
As said in the above comments try the SE Asia Section for more info.

But here goes, the whole of China is recruiting like mad, BUT most agencies do not deal with the HNA Group as they offer bad contracts, refuse to confirm stuff and actually blatantly lie.

Best of the bunch seems BCA,

Yangtze recently laid loads of pilots off

Tianjin & West Air both offer good salarys but expect to work work work and be screwed over on every occasion.