PDA

View Full Version : JMC To Larnaca

Easy226
17th May 2002, 21:01
Im going to Cyprus half way through August from East Midlands with JMC and i was wondering weather anyone could give any information on the routing, aircraft type,etc. I would like to visit the cockpit, but i dont think that would be possible due to Sept 11th.
Thanks

expedite_climb
18th May 2002, 09:11
The 855K from EMA to LCA on a sunday is an A320.

Routing is dependent upon the weather and upper winds on the day, but most probably will be something like UK - North Sea to AMsterdam, central germany towards Munich, then vienna, then through the eastern adriatic countries (Slovenia / Croatia / Bulgaria / Hungary) towards Turkey. Past Istanbul towards Antayla.

The other option may be eastern italy then from brindisi down past athens and following the coast of turkey but remaing in greek airspace.

Sorry no flight deck visits allowed anymore, but you can always ask and might get a look on the ground. (Although thats not allowed anymore really...)

Hope this helps.

Easy226
18th May 2002, 21:55
Thanks a lot for the information, maybe i will be able to impress the crew with the routing now! Do you know who i would contact to try and get a visit before the flight?? (Its worth a try)
Many thanks