19th Mar 2014, 12:31
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-26636861

Brilliant..

"Haw Dad, geez yer bacon sangwidge!"

"Naw ya wee shite, dae ye want chibbed!"

:ugh:

mad_jock
19th Mar 2014, 12:46
yep and they are the sort of knuckle shufflers that will decide if Scotland stays in the Union.

Reports like that really don't surprise me.

I can't find it but there was one a while back of someone cutting there penis off out side a fish and chip shop in Edinburgh because they got thrown out for stealing chips from behind the counter.

They chucked the penis into the deep fat fryer from the door and then wandered off to collapse. It didn't say but I presume he was a fife'r confused by electrical lights and noise coming out of strange boxes called radio's.

tony draper
19th Mar 2014, 12:54
Sounds like Biffa Bacon and his Da. :uhoh:

BOAC
19th Mar 2014, 13:46
cutting there penis off out side a fish and chip shop - perfect! A self-administering 'Darwin' extermination process.

I'll check those (small) battered sausages more carefully next time I'm in a Glasgow chippie...............

mad_jock
19th Mar 2014, 14:19
try a battered haggis and curry sauce supper next time.

teeteringhead
19th Mar 2014, 15:02
And the 16 year old gets the vote in the referendum too! :eek::eek:

tony draper
19th Mar 2014, 16:37
There are places he would get worse than stabbed for demanding a bacon sarnie.
:rolleyes:

El Grifo
19th Mar 2014, 19:42
Should really draw a veil over that Sr Drapes :suspect:

El G.

Lon More
19th Mar 2014, 20:17
the English do it so much better

http://dreamingarm.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/biffa_bacon_203_203x152.gif?w=620

piesupper
19th Mar 2014, 20:33
BOAC
I'll check those (small) battered sausages more carefully next time I'm in a Glasgow chippie...............

Why? That alleged story took place in Edinburgh, allegedly. The most anglicised of places in Scotland. It's not known as Little Surbiton-on-Forth for nothing, you know.

Shack37
20th Mar 2014, 00:30
Why? That alleged story took place in Edinburgh, allegedly. The most
anglicised of places in Scotland. It's not known as Little Surbiton-on-Forth for
nothing, you know.

BBC News Glasgow and West Scotland. Address given as Glasgow.
Has Edinburgh moved west (allegedly)?

engineer(retard)
20th Mar 2014, 11:32
Why? That alleged story took place in Edinburgh, allegedly. The most anglicised of places in Scotland. It's not known as Little Surbiton-on-Forth for nothing, you know.

Just checked and Edinburgh is still in Scotland, what

Lon More
20th Mar 2014, 12:23
Embra, Morningside, my old hunting grounds :E. All fur coats and nae knickers - allegedly.