PDA

View Full Version : Sample turnaround time of letter checks

a1rm4n
19th Mar 2014, 00:41
Fellow techies,

I'm after some help for a university coursework case study that I'm putting together to see how a 767 block check can be transitioned to an equalised check.

I'm particularly interested in the A letter checks but I'm a little stuck in trying to figure out a guidance turnaround time of each 767 letter check. I know the guidance duration of the tasks for each letter check can be found in the MPD (confidential Boeing info) as the MRBR (again confidential Boeing info) only provides the interval each tasks should be performed at.

To date I've only been able to find the following generic reference to the duration of each letter check e.g. "20 - 50 man-hours" for an A-check:

Aircraft maintenance checks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_maintenance_checks)

To clarify: I'm not looking for confidential information, just a some guidance turnaround time of each of the 767 letter checks that is a little more specific than just "20 - 50 man-hours". To be specific, in particular I'm after how long the Systems/Zonal (750FH) and Structural (300FC) A-checks take as a starter for ten and then if additional information is available for the equivalent C-checks then even better. Any 767 model would do, I'm not looking for information on a particular model.

If you can point me to a reference as well then that would be ideal.

Many thanks for your help in advance.