PDA

View Full Version : More Base Slots

A3301FD
17th Mar 2014, 05:35
3 more London Capt base slots and 10 for F/Os... so what about North America? What about Australia?

Where is the pay increase? - just another week of good faith crap.

Where is the housing deal? - as above.

Don't forget to bank that $1,800 HKD profit share !

goathead
17th Mar 2014, 05:52
What about a rostering deal , where we get some options and control over our life , I'm getting over the current shambles of continuous blocks of reserve reach month , CH has a lot to answer for and he's not given enough s**t about it . This guy is our real public enemy number 1 , not the AOA, this guy is a real pr**k.:\

cxorcist
17th Mar 2014, 06:22
Hmm, the last round did not have quite enough CN slots to get that pivotal member of the AOA NC onto the base. Presto... Another 3 come open while there just so happens to be negotiations ongoing. A coincidence?

Now that's what I call good faith bargaining!

Liam Gallagher
17th Mar 2014, 07:49
Word around the camp fire is the DFO secured his LON base in the first round of bids, so I am surprised there was a second round of slots. Perhaps Father Henry is looking for a base as well?

It's a shame the DFO is not a BIFFO or Septic because all the insurmountable problems surrounding the US and OZ bases would have suddenly become "surmountable".

Has Mr Slosar sent all his details to Borroco Barner, or did he really, by some quirky coincidence, surrender his US citizenship late last year?

You couldn't make this ****e up (or perhaps I just did) :eek:

777drv
17th Mar 2014, 21:31
Cxorcist,
Your little conspiracy theories are a laugh, but nothing else. If you think that a "certain member of the NC" has made a deal for a base then go to the AOA forum and under your real name make the accusation. And consider running for the GC, then maybe you could contribute instead of just making unfounded accusations.

twotigers
18th Mar 2014, 03:32
I love how people all say 'run for 'x' '.

If we all ran for X who'd be left? We elect individuals
to fulfill the pledges they've made.

As for using your own name, you need not look further
than across the road at KA where some did just that on their forum.
They were called into GMOs office, threatened and some trainers lost their
positions.

Attracting attention to your name is career suicide.

Anonomous public revelation is the only way.

Sqwak7700
18th Mar 2014, 04:09
3 more London Capt base slots and 10 for F/Os... so what about North America? What about Australia?

The rats need a way to get off this sinking ship, that is why.

:eek:

cxorcist
18th Mar 2014, 04:56
777drv,

I'm not accusing PW of anything. I am pointing out that the company appears to be attempting to "soften the beaches" with a move like this which, unless you're dense, is an obvious effort to get him a base. As a commuter for many years, that's a huge deal and one he just missed out on in the last go around.

If my memory serves me correctly, a previous AOA president horse traded 30 days free reserve for A days which only benefit commuters on a base, himself included.

To act as if this is nothing only proves how obtuse you are. My advice... Tuck your chin in, name or no name attached.

PS - Why don't you try posting under your previous Pprune name? It's not like any of us believe this was only your second post. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...