PDA

View Full Version : Why you may have been given some time away on the MH370 thread....

rp122
16th Mar 2014, 22:50
I think I worked it out.

Heavy moderation, and at least three of my posts were deleted as a result.

That was probably the tripping point for some garden leave switch to kick in.

Other thoughts -

1. Ultimately, this is a 'professional pilot's' forum. All others are special guests and need to act accordingly or shut up.

2. The MH370 thread is attracting huge attention. Normal daily views are 400 or so, 1100 when something happens. The thread has been burning 10,000 a day all week. So it's very important to the site owners. Not least their reputation as a site.

3. On that topic, as it is so important, you have to manage the signal to noise ratio. They are.

So if like myself you have been given some posting garden leave (you can still read if you log out), don't feel too sorry. Put yourselves in their position.

MrSnuggles
17th Mar 2014, 14:58
What I do not understand is why the strenous gibberish about cargo still reamins. Meanwhile, I was "banned" for explaining why it is highly unlikely anyone should take remote control.

This seems so contradictory to me. I got an explanation that I had repeated myself, but that was because I thought my first message got lost in cyber space. I know the mods don't know that, but at least I tried to add some info to the endless speculation.

I would love to have all those "how much fuel on board" one time posters removed btw. Tedious. I at least tride to explain something.

Hope this post will remain...