PDA

View Full Version : Thread removed......why?

ricfly744
2nd Mar 2014, 17:04
Dear all,

This morning, I have started a thread about my concern in caring lithium batteries with ERG DRILL CODE Z on ETOPS PAX flights, and it was removed, deleted by moderators or someone with the means of deleting it.
Those who read it must know it was not removed by me.
I request an explanation.
Why it was deleted?
We cannot post safety concerning issues here?

tubby linton
2nd Mar 2014, 19:56
I read your thread wirh interest and I was looking forward to seeing how it would develop. You don't work for the airline that must not be named do you?

AerocatS2A
2nd Mar 2014, 20:39
The thread is still there.

john_tullamarine
2nd Mar 2014, 20:41
I have no knowledge of any removal but will endeavour to do some detective work on the matter ...

Found the thread in the Questions Forum. Would have been moved there by one of the other mods. Note, should I do that, a redirection will be left for a while.

Why moved ?

Some time ago we had a number of members complain about threads in Tech Log which were considered to be more appropriate to other threads. A higher-up-the-totem-pole decision was taken that such threads would be so moved.

As with all such things, sometimes it's a tad rubbery and becomes a case of one's not being able to please all the people all the time ...

As a sideline comment, it probably is better just to PM the relevant Forum mod(s) with the question rather than starting a thread to have a complain.

There being little point in this thread, now that the problem has been sorted out, I shall lock it and let it sink slowly into the abyss ..