PDA

View Full Version : G280 Training and Pre-Prep

perpetual2
26th Feb 2014, 08:56
Hiya everyone, I posted this on another aviation forum without much luck yet, so trying here for some bites.

I just found out that I'll be going to do training on the G280, but apparently haven't been scheduled officially for school yet and was wondering if anyone has or knows where to get some G280 study materials like limitations, flows, or other things like QRH etc. http://forums.jetcareers.com/images/smiley/_ohh.gif

I'd like to try and get a head start on training prior to actually going, and considering how things run here where I'm at, it could be a last minute "hey, you're scheduled to be there in two days, good luck" etc..

Anyone able to shoot me in the right direction? :)

"Tanks in advance"

500 above
26th Feb 2014, 14:21
It's all on the FSI app. Where are you based? I have some material, client guide etc.

perpetual2
26th Feb 2014, 16:02
Hiya 500!

I Wanna thank ya for takin the time to offer some help! :)

I'm actually based in China, and the new company hasn't given me the exact details of when I'm goin to FSI. It seems to be that Dallas is the only location to do the G280 initial so it seems that's where I should be headed. :confused:

Are you currently on the G280?

Basically getting a pdf form of the AFM/QRH or some sort of pre-study of the limitations / flows etc, would be great for getting ready prior to arrival.

Again, thanks for gettin back to me! :)

Brian304
27th Feb 2014, 05:13
Hi Perpetual2

I'll be going on the G280 training course next week in dallas, the training is currently only available in dallas, the material is only based on the FSI ipad program. I'm also based in china, are you flying for mingsheng by any chance?

Brian

perpetual2
27th Feb 2014, 06:36
Hiya Brian! :)

PM shot your way,

500 above
27th Feb 2014, 20:36
Wish I could help, there seems no way of PDF'ing the FSI flash cards etc.

davidjh
27th Feb 2014, 21:46
Hi chaps

If your course has been booked already, login to myFlightSafety.com and you should be able to download all pre-course study material.