PDA

View Full Version : PPRuNe Badges, etc

14th May 2002, 20:43
What's the current state of play on the availability of the above?

InFinRetirement
15th May 2002, 07:03
Glad you asked.

I have some PPRuNe Badges but the stock of T-Shirts and Caps is low due to our leader doing his conversion course. I am sure he will get an order in when he is finished. Shouldn't be too long now.

For a badge you can send me a cheque for £10 made out to the PPRuNe Fund, with a stamped self addressed envelope, with a little bubble-wrap or similar, and send to:

5 Station Approach, Belmont, Surrey SM2 6BW when it will receive a sameday turnround. And don't forget, from every badge purchased Danny contributes £1 to the Fund.

Evo7
15th May 2002, 09:33
IFR - any news on the result of Blindside's efforts for the fund? Or have I just missed it?

InFinRetirement
18th May 2002, 18:02
Hi Evo 7. Thank you for your cheque. The situation is that I have received 17 cheques so far - making a total of £365.25. Under half of that pledged.

It is, of course, good to receive such a sum, but since there was double that amount promised I hope those who agreed to sponsor the gallant 'Blindside' - who himself also donated - I hope I can expect the rest of the pledges.

I will shortly bring the original thread to the surface to help those remember who said they would sponsor the valiant runner. ;)

21st May 2002, 23:39
Got the badge this am (tuesday).

Didn't post to you till sunday night!!

Fast work and many thanks.:D

InFinRetirement
22nd May 2002, 06:46
My pleasure! Also another £1 for the fund, thanks.

Tolsti
26th May 2002, 14:06
I'd like one also..... any chance of paying in €euros ?

InFinRetirement
27th May 2002, 10:54
Don't see why not, so long as they amount to £10. What's that? About 15? And please don't forget the stamped self addressed envelope.

Thanks.

millhampost
31st May 2002, 16:08
T shirts? Caps?
What is available?
How much?

InFinRetirement
31st May 2002, 17:59
No T-Shirts and Caps available for a while, but badges are no problem. Just follwo the details at the beginning of this thread.