PDA

View Full Version : Student Stabs Mother and Cuts Off Penis

acbus1
27th Jan 2014, 14:42
I can't believe this isn't already somewhere around these murky parts. Still, it'll give the Mods one of my posts to delete, just for a change (...not):

Student home from university ?cut off his own penis and stabbed his mother while high on mephedrone? - News - Student - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/student-home-from-university-cut-off-his-own-penis-and-stabbed-his-mother-while-high-on-mephedrone-9049219.html)

A 19-year-old student has cut off his own penis and stabbed his mother while high on the party drug mephedrone, it was claimed yesterday.

Emergency services rushed to a house in Haywards Heath, West Sussex and apparently found the man hanging from a bedroom window with blood pouring from wounds to his groin.

When the police arrived they found him hanging from a window and then discovered he had cut off his penis.

Did the fuzz get a tip off?

racedo
27th Jan 2014, 14:43
Why has his mother got a penis ?

ShyTorque
27th Jan 2014, 14:46
He's certainly got some balls to do that. But nowt else...

racedo
27th Jan 2014, 14:47
What's for dinner ?

Veg only.

Evanelpus
27th Jan 2014, 15:16
What a tube (well, maybe not!)

Lonewolf_50
27th Jan 2014, 16:50
For those not aware ...
Mephedrone: Not to be confused with methedrine, methedrone, methadone, or methylone.
(RS)-2-methylamino-1-(4-methylphenyl)propan-1-one[1]:5
aka C11H15NO
In November 2009 The Sun published a story stating that a man had ripped off his own scrotum whilst using mephedrone. The story was later shown to be an online joke posted on mephedrone.com, later included in a police report with the caveat that it could be unreliable. The police report was used as a source for the story in The Sun.

Between July 2009 and February 2010, UK health professionals accessed the National Poisons Information Service's (NPIS) entry on mephedrone 1664 times and made 157 telephone inquiries; the requests increased month on month over this period. In comparison over a similar time period, the entries for cocaine and MDMA were accessed approximately 2400 times. After mephedrone was made illegal the number of inquiries to the NPIS fell substantially, to only 19 in June 2010.

Mephedrone, also known as 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC) or 4-methylephedrone, is a synthetic stimulant drug of the amphetamine and cathinone classes.
Slang names include drone, MCAT, and Meow Meow.
It is chemically similar to the cathinone compounds found in the khat plant of eastern Africa. It comes in the form of tablets or a powder, which users can swallow, snort or inject, producing similar effects to MDMA, amphetamines and cocaine. In addition to its stimulant effects, mephedrone produces side effects, of which teeth grinding is the most common.

(ASIDE: as he could not reach his willie to grind it off, perhaps that is why he resorted to the blade, allegedly?)

Despite similarities to known neurotoxins such as methamphetamine and cathinone derivatives, mephedrone does not appear to produce neurotoxic effects in the dopamine system.

West Coast
27th Jan 2014, 17:10
This young lad would keep a shrink employed for years. Hates his moth and his junk.

Lonewolf_50
27th Jan 2014, 17:47
This young lad would keep a shrink employed for years. Hates his moth and his junk.
I don't much care for moths either, West, but I'm not cutting off my junk over some holes in me sweaters!

cockney steve
28th Jan 2014, 14:55
When the "high" wears off, he'll feel a bit of a dick, no doubt.

rgbrock1
28th Jan 2014, 14:57
He was found hanging from a noose without a dick?

What a dick head. :}:}:}

oxenos
28th Jan 2014, 16:04
Qualifies for a Darwin award.

Captain Dart
28th Jan 2014, 20:21
Maybe not. If his testicles are intact, he still may be able to procreate. Any medicos care to comment?

Lonewolf_50
28th Jan 2014, 20:27
One way to look at this is as a cautionary tale: do you really know what you are putting into your system when you use recreational chemicals?

Another view is more Darwin in nature:

Pity he didn't get ahold of a firearm, and then just shoot himself in the head.
Would save his mum being stabbed, and save society having to deal with this waste of DNA.

Noah Zark.
28th Jan 2014, 22:33
When the "high" wears off, he'll feel a bit of a dick, no doubt.

Only a bit though! :}