PDA

View Full Version : Obama - I would not let my son play Pro Football

racedo
19th Jan 2014, 23:19
Obama: 'I would not let my son play pro football' | TheHill (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/195895-obama-danger-of-concussions-in-nfl-no-longer-a-secret)

Er is there something he is trying to tell us ?

defizr
19th Jan 2014, 23:35
"Existing research has shown that repeated concussions can be associated with memory loss and behavioral changes. Theyre also linked to chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a progressive degenerative brain disease."

From the same article.

500N
19th Jan 2014, 23:46
Pro Football ? Wouldn't his son be old enough to decide that for himself by that stage ?

Doesn't surprise me that he said that.

Dushan
20th Jan 2014, 00:02
Not to worry. Trayvon Martin won't be playing football any time soon.

llondel
20th Jan 2014, 01:34
For the rest of the world, he means American Football, a game where the hands are used for controlling the ball, not proper football, where the feet are mostly used.

I wasn't aware he had a son, or have I missed a relevant news update?

SASless
20th Jan 2014, 01:46
In his neighborhood.....Father's Day is a bit confusing.

Nervous SLF
20th Jan 2014, 03:53
I wasn't aware he had a son, or have I missed a relevant news update?

In the article :-

"Obama said that while the risks were understood, if he had a son, he would not allow him to play professional football."

:O

500N
20th Jan 2014, 03:54
Goes along with not being sure where you were born ;)

Did anyone read the article about Dope etc and his comments.

West Coast
20th Jan 2014, 04:51
Dushan

I just spit diet coke out my nose after reading your comment, you need to put a warning on your posts when you're going to put funny shite like that.

haughtney1
20th Jan 2014, 05:47
@ Dushan and SAS..tips my caps to both of you, very very well played Sir's.Vanilla Latte' (noit really is a Latte") all over my Mac...:}

Takan Inchovit
20th Jan 2014, 09:30
I guess that rules out politics too?

500N
20th Jan 2014, 09:33
And of course he wouldn't want his son to follow in the foot steps
of those drug taking black atheletes then, would he ?

Or even follow his father and smoke dope and take Cocaine :rolleyes:

racedo
20th Jan 2014, 11:01
This was an easy thread to predict the response :E

One Outsider
20th Jan 2014, 11:08
easy to predict the responseYep, put a quarter in the slot and the automatons runs through their few repetitious movements.

chuks
20th Jan 2014, 12:06
First someone just has to stick up something about the racist's answer to George W. Bush, an equally huge idiot, but one of color, in the White House. So the haters rise to the bait.

Next, the hater haters rise to that bait. Then the original haters must get all hatey towards the hater haters, and around and around it goes.

Meanwhile, this non-existent son of Barack's ... first he looked just like a hateful little black thug who managed to get himself subtracted from the population by bringing a punch in the nose, followed by an ass-kicking, to what turned into a gunfight: Trayvon Martin.

Next, Obama Jnr ends up with dain bramage from playing pro football. Or perhaps from following Daddy's latest advice, that smoking dope is no more dangerous than chugging Colt .45. (It's not just that it's called "dope" for a reason, it's also that the Feds tend to lock up black dopers much more severely than they do others, despite Daddy voicing a rather feeble bleat about that being a bit unfair. Is smoking dope dangerous? You bet!)

This unborn kid of Barack's was doomed, doomed, I tell you!

rgbrock1
20th Jan 2014, 12:58
chuks wrote:

Next, the hater haters rise to that bait. Then the original haters must get all hatey towards the hater haters, and around and around it goes.

And where it stops, nobody knows. OTOH, isn't this also known as A Circle Jerk? :}

One Outsider
20th Jan 2014, 13:24
isn't this also known as A Circle Jerk?No, that's the USA Politics - Hamster Wheel. Also known as The Lube and Tissue Extravaganza.

500N
20th Jan 2014, 13:26
"Is smoking dope dangerous? You bet!"

Now now, you can't disagree with President Obama :rolleyes:

SASless
20th Jan 2014, 14:11
There we have it.....Ma Reagan and her "Just say No!" and now the Welfare Man who says "Don't Bogart that Joint!"!:rolleyes::uhoh:

con-pilot
20th Jan 2014, 16:22
"Obama said that while the risks were understood, if he had a son, he would not allow him to play professional football."

Actually, from what I've seen of the First Family, that would be Michelle's descision, not his. :E

racedo
20th Jan 2014, 16:39
Actually, from what I've seen of the First Family, that would be Michelle's descision, not his. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/evil.gif

Talking future where there no longer is any input from that quarter.

Ozzy
20th Jan 2014, 22:21
1) I would not let BHO play pro football.
2) I would not let either of BHO's daughters play pro football
3) I would not let BHO fcuk Michelle again and give birth to a son
4) I would not let Michelle play pro football
5) I don't believe a word that comes out of BHO's mouth
6) A BHO son will play pro football...............................

Ozzy

500N
20th Jan 2014, 22:32
And out of the lot of them, INCLUDING if they had a son, Michelle has the most balls AND would almost certainly be the best at playing Pro Football anyway :O

racedo
20th Jan 2014, 22:38
And out of the lot of them, INCLUDING if they had a son, Michelle has the most balls AND would almost certainlt be the best at playing Pro Football anyway http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/embarass.gif

Especially at least one week a month.

Lonewolf_50
21st Jan 2014, 13:00
There we have it.....Ma Reagan and her "Just say No!" and now the Welfare Man who says "Don't Bogart that Joint!"!:rolleyes::uhoh:
The bipartisan approach is, as I understand it:
"Just say No to bogarting that joint."

Seems a workable solution. Think it will get through committee? :}

tdracer
21st Jan 2014, 19:23
"So he wouldn't let his son play football - this pretend son that he has," Levin said. "It's like Jimmy Stewart with the pretend rabbit. Well let me tell you something Mr. President -- I wouldn't let my son be an ambassador under you. Id much rather that he played football." :E

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/01/21/Levin-on-Obama-Imaginary-Son-Football-Quote-I-Wouldnt-Let-My-Son-Be-an-Ambassador-Under-You:E