PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen.....Always Let Your Lady Lead The Conversation!

SASless
17th Jan 2014, 02:42
Lucky Escape | Directed by Shane McCabe - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/embed/E3pjq0WAupc)

Loose rivets
17th Jan 2014, 03:38
She was playing the part of the Rivetess! The young man was playing the part of me.

She was perfectly type-cast. So was I, except the actor was considerably better looking and the small additional issue of me not having won the lottery. :uhoh:

Joker's Wild
17th Jan 2014, 07:37
Fecking brilliant!!! :D:D:D:D:D

goudie
17th Jan 2014, 10:26
Sometimes we guys do get the last word in
Yes Fecking brilliant!

Noah Zark.
17th Jan 2014, 15:33
A charming little vignette, and the girl excelling at playing the acid-tongued bitch is a fine looking lady!

Sunnyjohn
17th Jan 2014, 18:52
One presumes, then, that his winning of the lottery would suddenly make him great in bed, improve his family, and better his job prospects. I thought it was rather sad.

Takan Inchovit
17th Jan 2014, 20:18
From my observations in life, yes, it does! :)

BenThere
17th Jan 2014, 20:28
The ability to pull out a card or write a check to overcome the everyday challenges does tend to overcome a plethora of blemishes.

SASless
17th Jan 2014, 21:31
I have to assume a Lady's Bedroom conduct also has a way of diminishing some rough edges they might have as well along with their ability in the Kitchen too perhaps.

Fliegenmong
17th Jan 2014, 21:45
Priceless....love it....and similar to a video my Son once showed me...let me try to find it....

....Gold Digger Prank! - YouTube

Reminds me of that poor African mine worker who lost a leg in an accident...during his recovery he mentions to a friend that he's finished.....who has any use for a one legged gold digger?? His friend........"Paul McCartney??"

probes
18th Jan 2014, 07:25
well, Flieg, I'm sure she just liked the make or the colour.
Anyway, another vid from the display after that proved sometimes it pays for a man to take the initiative:
How To Get Girls To Kiss You. - YouTube