PDA

View Full Version : Judas Cameron.

vee-tail-1
14th Jan 2014, 09:23
'Too many White Christian faces in Britain' says David Cameron - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHqRtLeI_pE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmHqRtLeI_pE&app=desktop)

OMG! This man is in power over us.

This is a near perfect example of pure politics without a vestige of morals.
He is interested only in gaining votes from wherever and whoever.

The only thing that matters to this man is retaining power ... the future of his country and its people is of no interest to him.

It might be expected that a lefty politician might make a similar speech, but from a genuine (but misguided IMO) desire to promote 'multiculturalism'.

Cameron is in theory a Conservative, but it is no surprise that many Conservative MPs loath him, and all their 'grass roots' supporters hate him.

Truly this Judas is unfit for purpose. :mad:

Capetonian
14th Jan 2014, 09:29
In the event that I were ever to vote, and it's purely hyopethtical as I won't, this ensures that the Conservatives would not have my vote. The final nail in the coffin so to speak.

Truly this Judas is unfit for purposeNo worse than most of his predecessors, with one or two notable and much lamented exceptions, and in this age of mediocrity, he is is unlikely to be bettered by a successor.

gunbus
14th Jan 2014, 09:33
Having been a staunch conservative voter for 54 years I am finished with them,
Camoron is Bliar in a blue suit, a total failure as a politician and human being, it seems to me that politicians a part of the celebrity circus and just as useless

defizr
14th Jan 2014, 09:56
"Too many white Christian faces in Britain"

But that's not actually what he said. He said that the Tory party is not representative of the UK at large and consists of too many white Christian faces. Still let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant eh?

Shaggy Sheep Driver
14th Jan 2014, 10:12
There's one MASSIVE factor that mitigates against 'Cameron being Blair in a blue suit'. Blair (and to a larger extent his protoge, Brown) not only wrecked the UK economy they aboslutes smashed it to unrecognisable smithereens with reckless overspending and a naive belief in 'no more boom or bust'.

Cameron, however, has made an excellent job of mending that damage. There's long way to go yet, but we're headed the right way now. That's worth my vote any day, and the childish, perhaps wilful, misunderstanding of basic economics Labour always display is why I'll never vote for them.

Andy_S
14th Jan 2014, 11:19
Cameron, however, has made an excellent job of mending that damage. There's long way to go yet, but we're headed the right way now.

Iíll go a step further than that.

He (in the form of the government he leads) has grasped the nettle of welfare reform, begun the task of reversing the diabolical decline in educational standards, and offered a referendum on remaining in the EU. Heís not perfect, and thereís a lot more Iíd like to see him do, but I also recognize that heís constrained by coalition politics (and doesnít get enough credit IMO for the skill with which heís kept that particular show on the road).

Sallyann1234
14th Jan 2014, 11:28
Not to mention that unlike Blair, he hasn't just attended a funeral to speak in praise of a war criminal.
Yes Cameron is a politician, and therefore a fair target for any airborne fecal matter. But within the limits of the coalition he has started the painful process of turning the country around. I very much hope he will be returned at the next election with a sufficient majority to finish the job.

Edit to add:
Would the OP please correct the serious error with which he/she started this thread?
Thank you.

Capetonian
14th Jan 2014, 11:30
I agree, he has done as much as possible within the very difficult constraints imposed upon him by the coalition. Nevertheless he is a weak and ineffectual leader who concedes far too much to the left wing amd above all to Brussels.

vulcanised
14th Jan 2014, 14:25
Sounds like the BBC boss who said there were too many white faces at the BBC.

Sallyann1234
14th Jan 2014, 14:39
Exactly. He was saying his own party should be more representative of the wider population. Nothing wrong with that.

Krystal n chips
14th Jan 2014, 17:34
Aha ! .....the latest cunning ploy from the Offa's Dyke Intel.Cell ( sans dog ).....the tried and tested disinformation tactic, alas, flawed from the onset with a video containing not only a factual statement from Camerloon, rare in itself I agree, but also a guest appearance, presumably as a space filler rather than a credible contributor, and gravitas would be out of the question as we know, of The Divine Saviour of The UK ( subject to ratification ) himself at the end.

What's the current invasion alert status.....just out of curiosity ?.

vee-tail-1
14th Jan 2014, 17:42
Curious ... I am reminded of Vichy France ... Some posters here would no doubt be happy to collaborate with the enemy, just like Cameron.

We already have massive Islamisation of parts of the UK, and now Cameron wants to put Muslims at the top of every vital organisation. The law, the police, the media, politics, you name it Cameron wants Muslims in charge.

The joyful and incredulous Islamists must think it's Christmas! or the second coming of Mohammed :hmm:

Is Cameron insane, naÔve, a traitor, or just stupidly out of touch with the reality of 21st century UK?

Of course if Cameron (like rather a lot of otherwise sane Brits), is in denial of the Islamist agenda then it all seems just fine to him. Lots of new votes from those lovely immigrants to keep him in power.

Also he will be long gone when those immigrant voters get rid of democracy and bring in an Islamic state under Sharia law. The white faced Christians and their children having been influenced by the Muslim led media, and indoctrinated in Muslim led schools. Their last resistance eliminated by Muslim police and lawyers, and Muslim run correction units.

Who will save us from this? Will the Americans come again as in WWII? I think not, for even the USA is a target for the ever pushing Islamists.

defizr
14th Jan 2014, 17:56
Can you point out the bit in the video where Cameron said that there are too many white Christians in Britain please?

racedo
14th Jan 2014, 18:02
Mofo clearly never been in a Catholic church, its one thing you can't say as there is such a mix of people from many continents.

rgbrock1
14th Jan 2014, 18:22
Well, whether or not Mr. Cameron made any reference to there being too many white faces around yonder we have a not-white-face, who currently inhabits the White House, who we could send over to y'all on a loaner* basis.

*term not to exceed 30,000 years

vee-tail-1
14th Jan 2014, 18:33
defizr
Try listening again intently to the very first part of Cameron's speech (just after the 20 million Muslims warning) he was referring to Britain. :)

defizr
14th Jan 2014, 18:39
I did. He was talking about membership of the Conservative Party not Britain.

anotherthing
14th Jan 2014, 18:54
Vee tail one,

Cameron is talking about the conservative party :ugh:

Mr Chips
14th Jan 2014, 19:09
Veetail he is clearly talking about the Conservative party.

Your apology and retraction would be appropriate about now....

TURIN
14th Jan 2014, 20:16
Veetail. Stop whatever it is you're smoking now. It's not big and it's not clever.
It's also making you paranoid.

Posted from Pprune.org App for Android

vee-tail-1
14th Jan 2014, 22:25
TURIN Mr Chips anotherthing defizr

Sigh! :rolleyes:

Have you anything meaningful to say about Cameron's speech? There are quite big issues here which you might care to discuss?

For instance Cameron is engaged on a 'charm offensive' with the ethnic minorities/immigrant communities in UK. He hopes their votes will get him re elected in 2015. Hence visits to temple, mosque, Hindu shrine etc. Who knows he might even take in a Christian church or two. :hmm:

racedo
14th Jan 2014, 22:38
Who knows he might even take in a Christian church or two. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/yeees.gif

Two words why he won't..................Gay Marraige.

defizr
14th Jan 2014, 22:41
TURIN Mr Chips anotherthing defizr

Sigh!

Have you anything meaningful to say about Cameron's speech? There are quite big issues here which you might care to discuss?

I have something very meaningful to say about Cameron's speech. He didn't say what you said he said.

There might might be big issues to discuss but you do yourself no favours by making things up to suit your argument.

defizr
14th Jan 2014, 22:47
For instance Cameron is engaged on a 'charm offensive' with the ethnic minorities/immigrant communities in UK. He hopes their votes will get him re elected in 2015. Hence visits to temple, mosque, Hindu shrine etc. Who knows he might even take in a Christian church or two.

As most of them are British citizens why wouldn't he? I'm a Buddhist and he's never been round to our temple. Do you think I ought to whine too? lol

defizr
14th Jan 2014, 22:48
Two words why he won't..................Gay Marraige.

The Quakers seem to manage it without getting into a tizzy...

BenThere
14th Jan 2014, 23:11
Caco,

Accusing someone of being 'decent' in today's upside-down world is a damning indictment.

vee-tail-1
14th Jan 2014, 23:16
Hmnn Yes gay marriage ... Cameron must expect to pick up a few votes there.

Krystal n chips
15th Jan 2014, 05:12
" Is Cameron insane, naÔve, a traitor, or just stupidly out of touch with the reality of 21st century UK"

In contrast to which, your own, ahem, balanced perspectives are same, rational and pragmatic of course.

Will the shops and roads of Pembrokeshire soon be covered with that well known recruiting posted, albeit with the image of Kitchener removed, now substituted by one of yourself, I wonder ?

As for the Americans, fret ye not ! .....there are a few on here, albeit well past their "honed to combat killer" days who would, I am sure, be delighted to render assistance to you ( please note, some may say associated nutters, fruitloops, bigots and other rude terms, being a Guardian reader however, I would say, being PC here, kindred spirits and a meeting of minds ) .....if their wives will let them out for a few days unsupervised that is....

defizr
15th Jan 2014, 08:22
Hmnn Yes gay marriage ... Cameron must expect to pick up a few votes there.

And how many do you think he lost? What about all the support he lost in his own party? Do you really think he did it for a 'few votes'?

vee-tail-1
15th Jan 2014, 08:53
And how many do you think he lost? What about all the support he lost in his own party? Do you really think he did it for a 'few votes'?

Well he thinks grass roots Conservatives are "Swivel eyed loons" so you are probably right that he did it for other reasons. Samantha Cameron and her metropolitan arts & media friends might fit?

ricardian
15th Jan 2014, 08:59
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1/5423_10151853331592102_1277501277_n.jpg

Sallyann1234
15th Jan 2014, 09:40
Have you anything meaningful to say about Cameron's speech?Yes. He said something very different to what you alleged.

There are quite big issues here which you might care to discuss?Since you started this thread with a calculated lie which you repeatedly refuse to acknowledge, how can anyone take seriously any further issue that you may which to "discuss"?
I'm afraid your efforts to bluster your way out of the hole you dug for yourself don't cut it for me. A simple apology might help though.

MOSTAFA
15th Jan 2014, 10:57
After a lifetime supporting the conservatives my MP (Tory) - I helped vote her in during the last election when asked by me about family values - she gave me the usual answer - within 18 months she was separated from her husband (that's the same husband and children she used in her campaign to get elected on family values) and subsequently divorced.

At the same question time I asked her about the sanctity of marriage and for her views on homosexuality - albeit, not controversial she told me she would never support homosexual marriage - guess what, she supported Camoron by voting to destroy the sanctity of marriage and said her time in government had changed her views.

I've changed mine I will never vote Tory again.

Seldomfitforpurpose
15th Jan 2014, 11:12
she supported Camoron by voting to destroy the sanctity of marriage

I thought all they did was enable gay couples to marry provided they could find an organisation prepared to carry out the service, or did I miss something :confused:

MOSTAFA
15th Jan 2014, 12:46
Interpret it any way you like I'll never vote conservative again.

anotherthing
15th Jan 2014, 12:53
vee-tail-1

with comments like that and your inability/reluctance to understand spoken English (by Cameron in the link you started the thread with) you come across as a blinkered right wing dinosaur.

Any legitimate arguments you have about the state of Britain vis-a-vis immigration etc are unfortunately nullified by your lack of humility or acceptance that you got the message wrong.

No point having a discussion with you as you obviously can't grasp basics :ugh:

vee-tail-1
15th Jan 2014, 13:09
To do or not to do that is the question. :rolleyes:

Whether tis better to ignore & suffer the slings and arrows of outraged misfortune.
Or take action to clear up the confusion and so restore order.

So be it then:

Cameron appears to be addressing a group of Muslims who wish to enter and/or become more involved with Britain.

So what is it about his words that you have a problem understanding?

Quote - "It's not enough for a party like the Conservatives, just to open the door and say come on in, if all you see is a sea of White Christian faces."

He follows up with his aim for Britain
Quote - "A strong vibrant and inclusive society"

Sallyann1234
15th Jan 2014, 13:21
Two perfectly valid points for a prime minister and party leader to make. If you had started with that instead of a deliberate lie, you might have been taken seriously.
Still no apology then?

vee-tail-1
15th Jan 2014, 13:51
Sallyann 1234
I do indeed apologise for my sexist PMT riposte to you :ouch:

However you have been throwing insults about with gay abandon, which is sad as your posts are normally top notch, as befits a fellow aviator.

Now do we all want to play nicely without any more hissy fits? :hmm: :cool:

Sallyann1234
15th Jan 2014, 14:11
1. I did not notice any remark directed personally to me, but then I was only looking at your posts for a retraction of your OP.

2. Similarly I did not direct any 'insult' to you. It was no insult to point out that you deliberately misquoted Cameron's remark in order to make a grossly misleading judgement of his meaning - something noted by a number of other readers.

3. Since you clearly have no intention of recognising the error of your original post, I will consider the matter closed and act accordingly.

papajuliet
15th Jan 2014, 15:35
Cameron is clearly promoting Islam - how else can his speech be interpreted?

BenThere
15th Jan 2014, 16:12
From what I can gather, and as coverage of UK politics in the US is rather spotty, I'm open to being better informed by those on this forum, but as I see it now PM Cameron's claim to be conservative is extremely tenuous.

For my money, what I've seen and read regarding UKIP leads me to believe it is the true conservative party of the UK and I am cheered when it does well. Farage seems to me to be the most eloquent proponent of common-sense conservative thought aound today, anywhere. I understand that doesn't go down well with our resident Guardianistas, but I long ago discounted their patronizing and myopic views, and maintain that UKIP is the only hope for UK to turn around it's declining prospects.

In summary, you might say, in my view, that UKIP is today's Thatcher.

gunbus
15th Jan 2014, 16:27
Ben There,

Agreed :ok::ok::D

vulcanised
15th Jan 2014, 16:46
Like him or loathe him, George Galloway was spot on when he said that Conservatives and Labour are two cheeks of the same arse.

ShyTorque
15th Jan 2014, 17:02
Like him or loathe him, George Galloway was spot on when he said that Conservatives and Labour are two cheeks of the same arse.

With himself somewhere in between!

Krystal n chips
15th Jan 2014, 17:34
" However you have been throwing insults about with gay abandon, which is sad as your posts are normally top notch, as befits a fellow aviator.

I must be getting confused....I have looked and cannot actually find any, er, insults that you allude to. I have found perfectly pleasant discursive questions however, and reasonable requests....non of which emanated from yourself.

I did like the bit about a "fellow aviator" however...thus excluding at a stroke a large percentage of the population who may have nothing to do with aviation as a profession or hobby and whose views can therefore be dismissed as being of no consequence.

JCB really missed out on not recruiting you now didn't they ! ....such evident and untapped potential clearly lost !

Now do we all want to play nicely without any more hissy fits

Try as I might, I can only find one example....albeit now deleted. Although I do read the site at work, at lunch, without logging on. Have there been any others therefore ?.

But !....as I said before, and, seemingly in answer to your prayers, the Americans are a riding to the rescue.....Ben There, displaying a talent for not even having the remotest grasp as to why U.K.I.P are held in complete disdain, shame you're not a Brit Ben, Nige would welcome you with open arms !,would make the perfect P.R rep for the Offa's Dyke Proletarian Democratic Defence Force....having honed his communication skills in erm, a "rather unfortunate breakdown of communications" in Rotterdam.

Have you got a Regimental march and tune yet ?...always a good recruiting tool old boy !

BenThere
15th Jan 2014, 17:44
U.K.I.P are held in complete disdain

Thanks for enlightening me as my sources indicate UKIP has been ascendant the past few years.

airship
15th Jan 2014, 18:02
One cannot comment on the "white faces" that David Cameron might have alluded to previously above.

What's entirely obvious to me though, is that "white faeces" are preponderent in this thread and gaining the upper-hand.

PS. Sallyann1234, thanks for trying, but "they" tend to have the upper-hand here on JB these days unfortunetly. Similarly (perhaps like yourself in future), I prefer not to contribute more than the absolute minimum, unless I too be implicated in somehow animating such threads as these. Which are only to the advantage of the representatives of mostly extreme right-wing groups, espousing their initial diatribes and coming across as being quite reasonable, before one unfortunate day (too late), exposing their true programs (or should that be pogroms?).

Wouldn't you agree Capetonian?!

vee-tail-1
15th Jan 2014, 21:34
Airship
As one of Them it pains me to be described as extreme right wing, or by others as an out dated dinosaur.
Hopeless as it might be this is where I am at ... so to speak.

My country has experienced enormous changes over the last few years. Most if not all of those changes happened without any consultation, and without any consideration of the long term effects on our values and way of life.

Yet some people accept these unacceptable changes without protest and incredibly seem to welcome them.

The historian Jared Diamond came up with the concept of "Creeping Normality" which helps to explain this self destructive attitude.

"Creeping Normality" shows how each newly maturing generation accepts the World they have grown up in as normal. They do not recognise the World described by their parents as normal, and are angered by their parents desire to put things right and "Turn back the clocks".

Yet those same reactionary parents can use the perspective of history to accurately predict the frightening future outcome of present actions.

The children do not listen, and their parents, if they are able, enjoy what is left of their World before it goes forever.

perthsaint
15th Jan 2014, 21:40
Actually, Jared Diamond talked about creeping normalcy.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your fantasies.

vee-tail-1
15th Jan 2014, 21:53
Funny... seems to be an echo in here :uhoh:

Capetonian
15th Jan 2014, 22:06
Wouldn't you agree Capetonian?! Since you so asked so courteously, airship, I shall reply with equal courtesy and brevity : no.

When you refer to people's views as 'faeces', when you refer to views opposed to your own as 'extreme right wing', and the expression of such as 'diatribes' then I fear you lose credibility.

Hope you and the 'pudicats' sleep peacefully.

Krystal n chips
16th Jan 2014, 04:58
" As one of Them it pains me to be described as extreme right wing, or by others as an out dated dinosaur.
Hopeless as it might be this is where I am at ... so to speak.

There are other, more succinct and unequivocal definitions available if your sensibilities have been offended.

]My country has experienced enormous changes over the last few years. Most if not all of those changes happened without any consultation, and without any consideration of the long term effects on our values and way of life.
[/I]

This is known by the bulk of the population as....progress. Society is a constantly evolving entity after all......there are re-enactment societies however, for those who wish to remain in our historical past, rather than live in more contemporary times. Or, you could support U.K.I.P.

" Yet some people accept these unacceptable changes without protest and incredibly seem to welcome them.

Not quite true....the UK population has been known to object to a few political issues over the years. Of course, if you are suggesting we have the odd coup or revolution from time to time, by way of variety that is, you may need a review of your perceptions.

Airship !.....phew ! that was a lucky escape....had it not been for a rare act of benevolence, you to could have been added to the fabled list of Cape Quixote-Mitty ( currently fixated with out running "The Mousetrap"..... and other sagas.... on another thread ) so I hope you feel suitably chastened and will be eternally grateful.

Andy_S
16th Jan 2014, 07:24
U.K.I.P are held in complete disdain....

I'm not one of their supporters, but the fact that you personally hold them in complete disdain doesn't mean that they are held in "complete" disdain. Recent opinion polls have seen them polling between 10-15% and level pegging with the Lib Dems. It's been speculated that they may draw the biggest share of the vote in the forthcoming Euro elections.

Lon More
16th Jan 2014, 07:35
if you are suggesting we have the odd coup or revolution from time to time, by way of variety that is, you may need a review of your perceptions.

as planned for Wilson by the military leaderchip?

Capetonian
16th Jan 2014, 07:53
If KnC holds UKIP in 'complete disdain' I would imagine that's very much in their favour. Mind you, he seems to hold everything and everyone in complete disdain, judging by the toxic bilge he regularly spews out.

vee-tail-1
16th Jan 2014, 08:21
Common Purpose Exposed (http://www.cpexposed.com/)

Cameron is a 'graduate' of this organisation ... is any more explanation of his actions necessary? :uhoh:

ORAC
16th Jan 2014, 09:15
I don't like Cameron; in fact I wrote to my, then, Tory MP when he was elected leader saying I wouldn't be voting for them whilst he was in post.

Having said that, I find nothing offensive or inflammatory in his words; just an aspirational speech hoping and encouraging that the children of Muslim immigrants will integrate, prosper and rise to the heights of society, just like those of previous waves of immigrants - such as Benjamin Disraeli (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli) and Norman Howard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Howard) - and current leaders, such as Ed Miliband (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband) and Boris Johnson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Johnson).