PDA

View Full Version : People Department

Arfur Dent
4th Jan 2014, 06:31
The Personnel Department is renamed as the People Department. Fine tuning the management of a happy workforce. Brilliant move!:ok:

boxjockey
4th Jan 2014, 09:53
I can hear some good Russian songs from the 40s playing over the speakers at CX city already!!!

box

Yeager
4th Jan 2014, 17:06
Next year it will be renamed The peoples liberation department

jetjockey696
4th Jan 2014, 17:07
Hahaa.. LIKE the LOW COST CARRIER.. AIRASIA. they have people department.. it sounds me more friendly more approachable than HRD..haha..:ok:

Soon CX will be calling Pax as guests and customer service.. Guest services.. and pay for seating and baggage...

Trafalgar
4th Jan 2014, 20:08
...a definite sign that the apocalypse is nigh..!! Seriously, considering all the problems we are suffering from and they think THIS is productive. We are more screwed than we thought. If I was younger I would be getting out asap...

CYRILJGROOVE
5th Jan 2014, 04:36
Sheb Wooley - Purple People Eater (1958) - YouTube

CYRILJGROOVE
5th Jan 2014, 07:12
Dont think I will be able to look at our fearless ONE EYED ONE HORNED LYING PURPLE PEOPLE EATER leader with out bursting into laughter ever again.
:D:D:D

cpdude
5th Jan 2014, 15:55
All part of the CX facade when it comes to people and leadership.

betpump5
6th Jan 2014, 15:27
Some clown with a "management" degree or who recently got an MBA must have been promoted recently and is now putting their mark on things.

Make way for new business cards being printed for the department, letterheads, and signs.

Now which one of you Fuel Saving Heroes will still reduce FP fuel to Taipei???

I agree, the end of CX is nigh.

schnook
7th Jan 2014, 00:41
At first I thought it was a joke, then I saw NR new title.."Director - People"!!!
What's next...Places( Travel) and Things (Cargo)?http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

Threethirty
7th Jan 2014, 09:17
Don't worry it'll be double plus good!

Capetonian
7th Jan 2014, 09:24
The company I used to work for regularly and continuously wasted what was probably the GDP of a small country on an army of useless parasitic wankonsultants to dream up name changes so that names of departments and products that previously made sense no longer did. I likened it to the Brits turning all the signposts round during the war to confuse the Germans if they invaded.

At one time, I didn't even know the official name of my department.

The FUB
7th Jan 2014, 11:13
Standby for the company logo to be changed ever so slightly, at the cost of millions.

Cafe City
7th Jan 2014, 12:57
Reminds me of Abeles spending millions on adding a full stop after "Ansett".

I'm not kidding.

And we know how that ended up.

frampton
7th Jan 2014, 22:16
I remember being told that in ancient times, Moses marketed a laxative called Let My People Go. Sounds as though there could be big changes in the wind!

iceman50
7th Jan 2014, 22:31
Well we are in the Hong Kong SAR of the PEOPLES Republic!

crwkunt roll
8th Jan 2014, 01:00
And yet we are prohibited from doing Flap 25 autolands due to the cost involved in amending the manuals.

CXtreme
8th Jan 2014, 01:57
Nick Rhodes - People?
The same Rhodes that was exposed in the Hong Kong courts during the "49er" hearing ?

Yonosoy Marinero
8th Jan 2014, 02:04
What's next...Places( Travel) and Things (Cargo)

The People's NoChance-La-Try-Again-Tomorrow Department.
The People's Highly-Flammable-And-Dangerous-Goods-So-Better-Leave-It-To-Those-Freighter-Pilots Department.

And yet we are prohibited from doing Flap 25 autolands due to the cost involved in amending the manuals.

Simple. Just shut down an engine at ToD and you can do F20 Autolands all day.
AND you'll save fuel. Everybody wins.