PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Teen World banner ad

Frankfurt_Cowboy
1st Jan 2014, 21:14
Is it just me or is everyone else seeing this at the top of the page too? Think that given certain ex members proclivities it's a bit near the knuckle. Hang out and meet new friends? No thank you!

Dushan
1st Jan 2014, 21:16
Not here. What have ou been ogling, err googling, lately?

TWT
1st Jan 2014, 21:23
I never see any ads on Pprune thank goodness.

Capetonian
1st Jan 2014, 21:24
I never see any ads anywhere, thanks to Firefox and Adblock Plus

Dash8driver1312
1st Jan 2014, 21:59
No ads...but then I'm on the app...

Lon More
2nd Jan 2014, 09:20
Pity Slash isn't here. he'd know.

I keep getting ads for "the Bond lifestyle" and baggage tags

Kulverstukas
2nd Jan 2014, 10:14
So KGB and CIA doesn't need to spy on you. Google do. One need just open your browser to see what you REALLY do in Internet. :suspect:

cockney steve
2nd Jan 2014, 14:24
I posted on the Bankers threads about the rapacious, immoral payday lenders and how the lovely,personal, ethical RBS was pillaged, raped and dragged to the depths of fiscal impropriety by Fred the Shred and his ilk.

How Ironic , then, I see ads for Wonga!

(also see Velux and flooring ads, but I've recently been looking in these sectors.

Oh, Yes, I'm getting the "Bond -lifestyle "crap as well..... they seemed to have misjudged again......I'm more Brooke * than james :}

* Fer the furriners...Brooke Bond is a brand of mass-market tea leaves/bags.

Donkey497
2nd Jan 2014, 15:36
I must be different, or missing something ....... Either that or someone's hacked my wi-fi.......

All I'm getting is ads for ATPL Training, Powered Treadmills, Eurostar & Hunting knives...........none of which is particularly of any use or interest to me & I can't say that I've searched for any of these on-line either.http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/confused.gif

Caboclo
2nd Jan 2014, 17:28
Like Donkey, none of my ads are remotely relevant to anything I've searched or done lately. They say that the data mining industry is worth hundreds of billions; I don't doubt that, but I do doubt whether their customers turn a profit from that data. There's a sucker born every minute.

Mechta
2nd Jan 2014, 17:33
I keep getting ads for "the Bond lifestyle"

I've seen a few of those. It never ceases to amaze me that they want us to aspire to the lifestyle of a civil servant...