PDA

View Full Version : Sometime of Year

PAXboy
31st Dec 2013, 23:07
Having just watched some very lovely fireworks on TV as I sit, very happily, home alone with a fine mug of strongly brewed tea and a packet of chocolate digestives ...

Thank You TightSlot and all your colleagues for your ministrations and service in 2013. It seems to me that there were fewer hot exchanges in our cabin this year but then, maybe it's old age and I've seen it all before! ;)

Schroedinger
1st Jan 2014, 02:26
And I (as a lurker), would like to thank you for your contributions that have given many of us additional insights into the arcane world of international travel. I'm sitting here in Seattle alone, like you, having spent 25 years in travel in Asia, Europe and NA. Not drinking tea, however.

Fi amen allah.

TightSlot
1st Jan 2014, 07:26
Thanks PB and everybody else: 2014 will be a rear of significant changes for me... Bring It On!

PAXboy
1st Jan 2014, 12:48
TS You never bring up the rear - always out in front ... :8

Ancient Observer
3rd Jan 2014, 12:05
TS
Hope the changes work out well for you.
AO

Mr Mac
3rd Jan 2014, 15:00
TS
Best of luck with the coming year changes. I have the same thing happening to me as well after 16 years with my company - told me on Christmas Eve - nice present gardening leave for 18 months. However they the had to contact me between Christmas and New Year to ask could I go to the Sandpit tonight as they had an issue on a project and nobody else available / qualified !!. Because I am of the age when you always try to do your best and look after your people muggins is with EK tonight en- route DXB. Mrs M thinks I am mad !!.

PAXboy
Thought you would be more of a Malt man rather than Tea and Digestive.

Anyway hope everyone in the cabin has a good 2014.

Regards
Mr Mac