PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrails

Pages : [1] 2

bcgallacher
31st Dec 2013, 16:23
Somehow an outfit called Look-Up.org.uk posted on my wifes Facebook yesterday. Turns out that this is a UK chemtrail website - I was under the impression that this nonsense was confined to the USA but this bunch are making wild accusations naming airlines that are supposedly spraying the chemicals.Flybe is named as being the biggest offender 'they had the aircraft converted by Evergreen'. There was a poor quality picture of an A320 pylon drains - when told what they were he could not believe that aircraft could have leaks.What really surprised me was the number of paranoid nutters that seem to believe this absolute bullshit. Other airlines named were BA,Lufthansa and Air France - why they have not sued this bunch I do not know. After today it will be more difficult as the libel laws change tomorrow.

Capetonian
31st Dec 2013, 16:47
What really surprised me was the number of paranoid nutters that seem to believe this absolute bullshit.Are you calling my beloved sister a paranoid nutter? Despite flying longhaul at least twice a year and shorthaul about six times a year, all for leisure, she is a 'green' and campaigns in true NIMBY style against extra runway capacity in the south-east (where she lives), has flown non-stop from London to Sydney, although she says that the aircraft 'hovered' over Hong Kong for a while, and knows that chemtrails are part of a plot by multiple governments to control the populations.

Did I say paranoid nutter?

bcgallacher
31st Dec 2013, 16:59
Capetonian - they really have not made up their tiny minds as to what exactly the purpose of this is.They are collecting hair samples -which have 'higher levels of barium than there should be'There seemingly is another type of spraying - fibres -what they do is a little vague. Dont worry about your sister - there have been worse cases than her -do you not remember a certain Air Marshal who believed in fairies?

OFSO
31st Dec 2013, 17:05
Those two guys I met in England who said that over Christmas they could get jobs driving trucks airside at Heathrow - earned a fortune on Dec 26th - they said - told me they saw large cylinders marked "toxic - for airspray only" being strapped to wings just inside inboard engines on a 747. Mind you they also said the plane had Pan Am livery......

Fox3WheresMyBanana
31st Dec 2013, 18:01
The problem with the chemtrail crowd is that they've also believed for years that the NSA has been secretly recording their phonecalls and spying on them through their webcams...

DX Wombat
31st Dec 2013, 18:54
So why don't they just stick a piece of Elastoplast over the camera lens? Or is that too technical?

Solid Rust Twotter
31st Dec 2013, 19:02
Ani fule no Elastoplast doesn't block the mind control rays.

You need bacofoil for that....

mattpilot
31st Dec 2013, 19:18
When a family came over to look at my apartment (to rent it), the lady asked if the planes fly low around here and whether or not i've seen them spray anything.

I just rolled my eyes ....

Then she asked if the high voltage powerlines just a few hundred feet away were causing any disturbances in my sleep pattern.

again.... :rolleyes:

DX Wombat
31st Dec 2013, 19:24
Sorry Twotter, I had forgotten the bacofoil. Do you find a beret or a balaclava the most efficient design?

groundhogbhx
31st Dec 2013, 19:27
One recently posted a picture of the ballast tanks in position for a test flight, from the size of cabin I would think an NG 737 or A320 family, and said that this was how they did chemtrails.

After several messages trying to explain exactly what it was and why it was there I think I started to get through but plenty of his friends were certain I was being paid to correct his misconceptions :ugh::ugh:

Fox3WheresMyBanana
31st Dec 2013, 19:28
WHO | World Health Organization (http://www.who.int/peh-emf/en/)

The WHO review of the literature shows no consistent links between HV lines and health effects, however some areas need further research. The WHO gives a guideline exposure limit of 5 000 V/m to electric fields, and also states that living under an HV line gives a field strength of 10 000 V/m

..just enough to worry a worrier!

bcgallacher
31st Dec 2013, 19:31
I was hoping that we would get at least one of the believers to post something on here to give us a bit of light entertainment.
Before I forget -Happy New Year to all pruners -Lang may yer lum reek.

Dash8driver1312
31st Dec 2013, 19:54
The moon landings were fake.

They filmed the on a TV set.

On Mars.

defizr
31st Dec 2013, 20:13
I'm prepared!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/richp/TinfoilTed1_zpsa5dc04e1.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/richp/media/TinfoilTed1_zpsa5dc04e1.jpg.html)

Keef
31st Dec 2013, 20:50
You can larf :( The wind did for our television aerial. I'm not a natural for clambering about on a roof, so decided to try one in the loft.

Went up there, saw the glint of the metallised thermal insulation (in a Tudor house, but that's another story) and remembered that we are thus insulated against mind control from outer space. Insulates well from Sudbury TV transmitter, too.

There's now a little aerial peeking through the window in the guest bedroom. No chemtrails visible, though.

treadigraph
31st Dec 2013, 20:51
bcgallacher, how could you think any different?

Why, only on Saturday afternoon I saw a Flybe Q400 vapour trailing its way across SE London at 20000 or so. I now have a headache which is nothing whatsoever to do with the seven pints I drank in the Dog and Bull earlier this evening...

Incidentally, I got harangued at Duxford a couple of years ago by one of these chemtrail loonies - arrrrrgggghhhh!

Fox3WheresMyBanana
31st Dec 2013, 21:02
Just tell them the chemtrails are in fact a cover for something far more sinister.......:E

John Hill
31st Dec 2013, 21:19
If this stuff is being sprayed about there must be traces of it still lingering when the next airliner comes by and there would be evidence of it in cabin air filters. Just write to your favourite airline and ask for used filters for your analysis..... this should bring an interesting response.

con-pilot
31st Dec 2013, 21:19
Just tell them the chemtrails are in fact a cover for something far more sinister.......

We did that in our fight against the Chemtrailers back in 2000*. :E

Actually, we were a bit naughty, even Danny had some fun with them. But then they started threatening legal action, so we backed off, kind of. :p

* Can't really remember the actual year, but it was a long time ago.

A A Gruntpuddock
31st Dec 2013, 21:21
I've watched some of the videos on t'Tube.

One had a high-altitude plane changing colour as it crossed the sky & claimed that this proved the 'aircraft' was in fact a hologram hiding a new kind of sprayer!

treadigraph
31st Dec 2013, 21:22
I did - as I recall it had something to do with the parentage of whomsoever had filled her head with such idiotic notions.

Just checked that Q400's altitude on FR24, it was around 25000'; rather low for a contrail - perhaps the headache really is nothing to do with those seven pints...

SpringHeeledJack
31st Dec 2013, 21:36
Chemtrails exist and were used extensively in Vietnam against the pesky Viet Cong by defoliating their arboreal cover. It had very severe effects on the grunts who followed through clearing up the survivors. I met a few some years back with bodies twisted as if by a kid's party balloon entertainer. The Agent Orange had changed their DNA apparently. Most of the others died horrible deaths from various cancers.

I have no doubt that the sociopath planners have used chemtrails since around the world, but apart from seeding clouds to rain it just wouldn't make any sense to spray huge numbers of people with whatever as the effects are uncontrollable. Now, putting stuff in the water is another matter :suspect:

SHJ

Fox3WheresMyBanana
31st Dec 2013, 21:44
Don't put it in the water, just put it on television

Brain death is inevitable...I give you

Avalanche Sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New for 2014

Avalanche Sharks trailer - YouTube

Guns? check
Bikinis? check
Snowboards? check
Horror? check

A complete experience:ok:

ehwatezedoing
1st Jan 2014, 02:47
After his North Korea (http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/529710-north-korea-thread.html) take, I'd like to know what john hill (http://www.pprune.org/members/204630-john-hill) think about chemtrail :E

John Hill
1st Jan 2014, 03:23
Like the man said, I would no sooner believe this than believe a foreign government is bugging my phone calls and emails.:hmm:

rh200
1st Jan 2014, 06:41
Like the man said, I would no sooner believe this than believe a foreign government is bugging my phone calls and emails.

You would rather believe we are being bathed in secret chemical or biological agents all the time than the NSA is buffering your phone call records and emails?:eek:

Man you must have some juicy stuff,:E I lead such a boring life:( as they can buffer as much of mine as they like:p

John Hill
1st Jan 2014, 07:59
Are you going to troll every one of my posts? How cool is that eh, my own little fan club.:ok:

rh200
1st Jan 2014, 10:27
[email protected], I've never googled these nutters before, they have chapters everywhere.

Found this piece from one of our local papers.

No Cookies | Perth Now (http://www.perthnow.com.au/travel/jet-pilots-fear-chemtrail-attacks/story-e6frg3tu-1226508708721)

I'll have to add them to my list of world wide nutters along side the twin towers and moon landings etc etc.

bcgallacher
1st Jan 2014, 11:58
That is one of the things that amazed me - the actual numbers of these nutters around the world - From America you kind of expect to find this kind of loose screw,elsewhere was unexpected.Our education systems must be going downhill faster than I thought. A worrying aspect of these people is that some of them appear to be out and out fanatics,out to save the world-capable of just about anything - rational they are not.

Dushan
1st Jan 2014, 12:22
Add to that the global warming crowd and it starts to become scary, especially since the warmists seem to have some acceptance.

Matari
1st Jan 2014, 15:10
From America you kind of expect to find this kind of loose screw,elsewhere was unexpected

As if the UK doesn't have its fair share of eccentric old knuckleheads. Ever read PPruNe much?

All this is #firstworldproblems nonsense. Most people on this planet are simply looking for food, shelter and security.

Lon More
1st Jan 2014, 15:24
What happened to the photo of the nozzle controls? I was going to paste it on another site. Did the NSA get there before me?

Nopax,thanx
1st Jan 2014, 15:33
As an aside from all the Chemtrail bunkum, the latest Aerospace magazine from the RAeS has an article on the next 50 years of aviation, and interestingly contrails (as apposed to 'Chemtrails') are estimated to be responsible for more nasty stuff by weight than CO2 emissions, so we may well see future initiatives to get rid of those classic fluffy white signatures across the sky.

Dushan
1st Jan 2014, 15:56
Lon, here you go...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/g/p/5c6f1435b9.jpg

Tankertrashnav
1st Jan 2014, 16:02
Then she asked if the high voltage powerlines just a few hundred feet away were causing any disturbances in my sleep pattern.

Leaving aside the chemtrail loonies, hasn't there been some serious scientific study into the effect of living under HV power lines? May be nothing, as far as I know, but I think it comes into a different category from chemtrails. I know you certainly don't want to be standing around in front of a powerful radar or radar transmitter for too long

Pom Pax
1st Jan 2014, 16:32
I always thought the chemtrails stories were a lot of baloney until I had a window seat at the rear of a TG 744. During the entire flight there were two plumes of a very brownish vapour going past my window. Of course most people call it atmospheric pollution and now it is a taxable item.

Lon More
1st Jan 2014, 17:47
Thanks Dushan

Solid Rust Twotter
1st Jan 2014, 18:02
Bluey had a pic of a different panel, Lon. I reckon you could get a few little heads wobbling and lots of spittle flecked 'I told you sos' posting those on the tinfoil hat sites.

OFSO
1st Jan 2014, 18:46
hasn't there been some serious scientific study into the effect of living under HV power lines?

In the UK and Germany, yes there has. The results were "no danger whatsoever" (from the authorities who commissioned the reports) or "don't live within 500 metres of them" from the people who'd spent their lives there. Higher incidence of cancer, if I recall, than people living elsewhere.

And we decided not to buy a house that was for sale and located under powerlines. Nice modern place in nice quiet location but stayed vacant/on sale for many years.

Capetonian
1st Jan 2014, 18:55
Friends of mine lived in a house close to HV powerlines and complained of the constant clicking interference with radio, TV, cellphone, and phone communications. In damp and humid weather there was something almost tangible, a sort of low frequency hum, very hard to explain, and they also said the house got dustier quicker than anywhere else they'd ever lived. When they moved, they all said their well-being was enhanced, they had fewer ailments and generally felt better. Of course a lot of that is subjective, but they are sensible and intelligent people and I believe their observations were valid.

Lon More
1st Jan 2014, 19:26
This came up in conversation with one of the District Nurses a couple of day ago. She reckoned the incidence of cancers was much greater in houses near power lines.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
1st Jan 2014, 20:19
This may well be true, but that doesn't prove a causal link. Generally, poorer people have a higher incidence of cancer, and poorer people are more likely to live under power lines than richer people.

TEEEJ
31st Jan 2014, 11:45
Bcgallacher,

The person that runs Look Up is Ian Simpson. He claims to have spent £25,000 to date in investigating chemtrails. No surprise that he has a donate button on his website!
I expect that he is just one of the growing number of scammers jumping on the chemtrail hoax? Sadly there is always going to be people taken in by this and persuaded to part with their money.

Don't try to debate with him as he will simply delete and block. The idiot at work.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Look-Uporguk/1410029482561123

Lookup | Exposing the world above us (http://www.look-up.org.uk/)

The latest non-sense that is sweeping the chemtrail/geo-engineering community is fake snow! Ian Simpson from Look Up is also promoting it.

The stupidity is just appalling! She states in the video that she had noticed massive chemtrails in the days before the snow!

WnTJTP-_uYw&feature=related

More videos at following. :ugh:

?Fake Snow? Reported In Multiple States? ~ ADG (UK) Blog (http://www.adguk-blog.com/2014/01/fake-snow-reported-in-multiple-states.html?m=1)

500N
31st Jan 2014, 11:52
They are worth watching just to have a good laugh :O

I did see some Chem trails when up north, quite high up in the sky.
A couple of days later a Cyclone formed and pulled all the moisture
from the monsoon trough across to Western Australia so we had a very
hot but dry Christmas :O

A A Gruntpuddock
31st Jan 2014, 13:00
From 'Doubtful News' article about a strange sheet of sticky white thread covering a field in the UK -

ChemTrail web formation 08-10-2012 at Rossington Allsaints school following first fog of the autum .The downward path of the web is evident in that the lamp posts have it on the top and it has draged down with the weight of the blanket until settling with any raised plants being covered from the top down .Deffinatly not cobwebs as the area covered is around 10,000sqmtrs and can be followed across fields in a SW direction for miles .Checked for any Gamma radiation due to solar activity shield idea but none present , At 60x mag under microscope the fine hairlike structure is evedent , my theory is that they are released and cover and rise after release in the atmosphere then fall and dry out and simply come down as dust particles , except when a fog is present where they reform into a blanket that shows up on the ground .As when the sun heats it or indeed where warmer tarmac is encounted they dry out rapidly and vanish ? Hence on the video where the concrete is in the grass no web formation is evident , as indeed it is around the field area that is encircled by a road .And village wide , the southern end has the most evidence with the northern end showing hardly any to none at all .The fields between the village and Tickhill being covered as is the school field , With the fields at Harworth also being covered , so it is around 5 miles wide and 15 to 20 miles long ?? Conclusion – They have fallen as a dust and recombined into the high altitude blanket at ground level due to the moisture content of the fog.

And if you think that is bad, look for the videos showing chemtrail-spreading UFOs masquerading as airliners! You can see the wings moving from the bottom of the fuselage to the top, if a grainy lo-res, handheld film is to be believed.

rgbrock1
31st Jan 2014, 13:26
Chemtrails are the white man's conspiracy involving the release of chemicals which have the effect of suppressing the initiatives of the black man to further his race.

No, I did not make this up. This was told to me by a colleague - black obviously - many years ago.

OFSO
31st Jan 2014, 13:37
This is terribly embarrassing, but I've noticed when flights into GRO are routed right over our house, I have difficulty in getting an erection for a few days afterwards.

Is this in any way connected with

chemicals which have the effect of suppressing the initiatives of the black man to further his race.

since although I don't think I have any "black genes", I must confess my Grandmother was born in Jhansi and despite both parents being "white" I fear some "Indian influence" may somehow have crept into our family gene pool.

500N
31st Jan 2014, 13:41
"I have difficulty in getting an erection for a few days afterwards."

Sounds like Brewers droop from drinking :O

I suppose that is a chemical as well so you could be correct !

Lon More
31st Jan 2014, 14:26
I have difficulty in getting an erection for a few days afterwards

Never mind, you can probably buy one on line :E

belfrybat
31st Jan 2014, 14:33
The electrical interference is a given. The power lines act as antennas distributing all the crud in the grid. The humming is due to corona discharge, damp air has a much lower breakdown potential than dry air. I can't explain the dust, but possibly the power lines attract particles from the surrounding air and dump them over the house. Look up electrostatic precipitators.

Never mind the health issues, for me the above are good enough reasons not to live close to power lines.

rgbrock1
31st Jan 2014, 14:37
belfrybat:

Is there a correlation somewhere between your synopsis about electrical interference and having difficulties with an erection? :}

Tankertrashnav
31st Jan 2014, 15:29
OFSO - now you tell me! I've been living under an airway for about 37 years now :(

bcgallacher
31st Jan 2014, 16:17
The people that run the chemtrail operation must be really clever buggers as in forty years as a line engineer not once did I notice the spray nozzles or the tankers pumping the chemicals on board.The crews also were very good at concealing what they were doing - not once in hundreds if not thousands of hours as a flight mech in the cockpit did I ever find out which switches controlled this system. The system itself must have been absolutely reliable as I never saw a tech log entry regarding a defect or system failure - perhaps I am not very observant!

rgbrock1
31st Jan 2014, 16:46
The people that run the chemtrail operation must be really clever buggers as in forty years as a line engineer not once did I notice the spray nozzles or the tankers pumping the chemicals on board.That's why they're such clever buggers: they load up the chemicals when you, and your colleagues, aren't looking. :}:ok:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000124441/polls_its_a_conspiracy_5143_731580_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Windy Militant
31st Jan 2014, 18:33
I'm disappointed :(
Fifty four posts and nobody's mentioned Dai Hydro ma num ana oxide! :}

Lon More
31st Jan 2014, 19:01
Don't forget the insomnia fairies build their nests on poer transmission lines

OFSO
31st Jan 2014, 20:20
now you tell me!

Its the 737NGs with the harp on the tail that spray the stuff. Google Project HARP and you'll see why. At least MOL is honest about the connection.

Or look here:

HAARP (http://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons)

Tankertrashnav
31st Jan 2014, 22:34
The recent high rainfall and subsequent flooding reminded me of this one

Philip Eden: Lynmouth Flood man-made? - Weather UK - weatheronline.co.uk (http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/reports/philip-eden/Lynmouth-Flood-man-made.htm)

The conspiracy theorists were at it over 60 years ago and they wont let this one die either!

OFSO - So the next time I am afflicted by a condition not unfamiliar to gentlemen of a certain age I'll blame MOL!

awblain
31st Jan 2014, 22:37
HAARP!

DDDRRRIIIINNNNKKKK!

Hydromet
1st Feb 2014, 01:22
TTN, interesting report.

A late colleague did a detailed statistical study of early cloud seeding experiments in Australia. His conclusion was that there was a very small but significant increase in rainfall due to seeding.

Interestingly, but quite unrelated, he had flown bombers in WW II, aerial photography a/c in what was then Dutch New Guinea and had never had a real crash. As a glider pilot, though, he became the first such in Australia to use his parachute. He said that the most important thing he remembered from his training 20+ years earlier was to spit his false teeth out.:E

fujii
1st Feb 2014, 06:38
After having watched some of the chemtrail videos posted by the theorists I am forced to believe they are real. What else is there that could have screwed the minds of so many cranks?

bcgallacher
1st Feb 2014, 07:18
As far as these paranoid mutters are concerned I have never forgotten that my old Scots granny told me that everyone on earth is here for a purpose - even if only to serve as a horrible example to others.

TEEEJ
1st Feb 2014, 08:43
The lady in Georgia could have prevented this fake snow from falling in the first place. All it takes is ten minutes with vinegar and a spray bottle. :)

YsdeAF_Prfo&Feature=related

This lady has rumbled HAARP and the rainbow aerosols it produces.

HV9gRFv5Kgc&Feature=related

Treadigraph,

Patrick Lynch is probably the chap you met at Duxford? He organised the demonstration at Duxford. Here he is on the bridge.

fjXKwlgLnOc&Feature=related

Here he is confronting RAF personnel at Bournemouth Air Festival

jtgfwh4jfKA&Feature=related

Dr Jekyll
1st Feb 2014, 16:52
Chemtrails exist and were used extensively in Vietnam against the pesky Viet Cong by defoliating their arboreal cover. It had very severe effects on the grunts who followed through clearing up the survivors. I met a few some years back with bodies twisted as if by a kid's party balloon entertainer. The Agent Orange had changed their DNA apparently. Most of the others died horrible deaths from various cancers.

Agent orange has been shown to cause a nasty type of acne, full stop. There are a few studies that imply an increase in certain cancers among exposed veterans, the majority show no such effect. Check the American cancer association.

awblain
1st Feb 2014, 17:02
"They"'ve stolen the rainbows - can't be long until they get the unicorns too.

awblain
1st Feb 2014, 17:07
It's rather disingenuous to claim Agent Orange only causes chloracne, which of course if does. There's lots of nasty chlorinated aromatic junk in there that will do its handlers no good at all. If they were dumb as a post in the start, perhaps that could explain the symptoms. There's also the high birth defect rate in sprayed areas.

HAARP, on the other hand, is known to be a serious nutagen: it turns apparently normal people into raving lunatics.

jet_noseover
1st Feb 2014, 19:30
and.. there was that guy that walked on water that cured the sick..

awblain
1st Feb 2014, 20:24
Spraying vinegar into the sky is the new howling at the moon?

Apparently key chemnutters claim that the "chem" doesn't get sprayed from some mysterious nozzles aboard, but goes through the combusters. To survive at a quarter the temperature of the Sun, these chems must be hard cases.

uffington sb
3rd Feb 2014, 04:14
Looks like all that vinegar has made a right mess of her lawn!

bcgallacher
3rd Feb 2014, 04:53
Awblain - Our nutters still think that the pylon drains on A310s are the spray nozzles. I am pleased that these kind of people exist - makes me feel smug as there are obviously those that are less rational than myself!

bcgallacher
3rd Feb 2014, 05:07
One thing that puzzles me is that although these idiots claim that for years we have been sprayed with what must be vast quantities of noxious chemicals they do not tell us what effect it has had and what precautions they take to protect themselves.I would have thought that it would be prudent to wear a particulate filter mask for example but have never seen them make any recommendation. Perhaps they have some built in immunity!

Nervous SLF
3rd Feb 2014, 08:18
A few years ago whilst driving down the road between National Park and Ohakune ( highway 49 North Island ) I saw
two very long vapour trails moving North. I do mean vapour and Not chemtrails by the way, when suddenly both vapour trails
just appeared to stop in the sky. Both trails were parallel although several miles apart and one was leading the other so to speak.
I assume this was caused by temperature in the atmosphere? Both sets stayed solid for a while along the route they had taken
before gradually dispersing. The weather was mild with a blue sky and only a gentle breeze. I didn't suffer from any illness
caused by these trails :ok: but alas it didn't raise my I.Q. either :(

awblain
3rd Feb 2014, 08:23
bcgallagher,

I understand they believe in the protection of brotherhood of the tinfoil hat.

Nervous,

If the air temperature changes then the ability for the hot vapor to condense and freeze changes. On the same track but at different heights this wouldn't necessarily happen at the same point.

The lack of a continuous coverage would clearly indicate the lack of a global conspiracy to make chemtrails [or perhaps someone had seen you watching, and so they got a call to turn off the taps…]

Nervous SLF
3rd Feb 2014, 08:33
bcgallagher,

Nervous,

If the air temperature changes then the ability for the hot vapor to condense and freeze changes. On the same track but at different heights this wouldn't necessarily happen at the same point.

The lack of a continuous coverage would clearly indicate the lack of a global conspiracy to make chemtrails [or perhaps someone had seen you watching, and so they got a call to turn off the taps…]

Ah thanks that must be the real reason :ok::ok:;);):):)

oxenos
3rd Feb 2014, 12:09
All this vinegar spraying has the potential to save a lot of expense.
Instead of using aircraft to spray chemicals, all we need do is add the chemicals to vinegar and let the idiots do the work for us.
Same as we added chemicals to the peanut butter, and coated aluminium foil with it.

david1300
4th Feb 2014, 02:25
This week’s wild weather across the south of the U.S. has raised a controversial question online: was it just a light snow, or a nefarious government conspiracy?
It was definitely just snow. But the last few days have seen scores of videos like this from skeptics who claim the snowflakes aren’t the real deal.
“I have a sample of ‘snow’ … leaving the snow unmelted.”*(Via*YouTube / sugar magnolia)
The conspiracy reasoning goes like this: the snow is unusual in Georgia and other southeast areas and doesn’t melt when burned. Therefore, it must be fake snow, distributed by the government, as a diversion from big government tyranny: (Via*YouTube /*Div9neImages)
“You’re being distracted from all fronts, you’re preoccupied. They’re up here signing bills, the government, to pretty much take away more of your rights and freedoms.”* (Via*YouTube / Occult Sin)
Many of these videos have racked up thousands of views online — though, presumably, not everyone who watches this believes the whole fake weather thing.
Some skeptics tie the fake snow to a wider, and older, conspiracy regarding “geo-engineering” and the fear that the government is manipulating weather to use as a weapon. (Via*The Resistance Journals)
Anyway, as you might expect, the fake government snow craze is pure paranoia.
Science-savvy reporters and experts*have been quick to point out that snow doesn’t*melt*when exposed to open flame like this.
“When you heat something like this, it goes from a solid to a gas. It’s called sublimation. It doesn’t go from a solid to a liquid, i.e. melting.”*(Via*WTVR)
Oh, and that black mark left on the snow? And the chemical smell? That’s from the butane in the lighter itself when it’s left so close to the snow — which, by the way, does melt when exposed to heat, like from a microwave, rather than an open flame. (Via*YouTube / JediSoulfly)
The U.S. Department of Interior also has information on sublimation and how that works — though I guess they could be in on it too, right?
- See more at: Conspiracy theorists think government planted ?fake snow? | Rare (http://rare.us/story/conspiracy-theorists-think-government-planted-fake-snow/#sthash.FqUU3YdE.dpuf)

500N
4th Feb 2014, 02:31
I wish someone would get an aircraft and fly over these peoples houses
spraying water behind to create a huge rainbow.
At least it would keep them occupied.

500N
5th Feb 2014, 20:57
Proof ? :O

Trying to hide the chem trail in the exhaust ?

(I didn't post the photo as I didn't take it so here is a link instead).

http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/533429-ua902-jan29.html#post8302929

John Hill
5th Feb 2014, 21:48
As secret atheist scientists in Obama's government pursue their goals of undermining Jesus in America, it only stands to reason that they would take their battle to the skies. The aerial dogfight is likely a vicious one. Who knows what advances they have made since the days of DDT and Agent Orange. Yet fight on they do, every single day! The skies of the world are coated in a thick aerosol haze of spiritual hate and worldwide Christian faith is sinking.

Are Militant Atheists Using Chemtrails to Poison the Angels in Heaven? - HardDawn.com (http://harddawn.com/are-militant-atheists-using-chemtrails-to-poison-the-angels-in-heaven/)

bcgallacher
5th Feb 2014, 23:36
We in the UK have justified reputation for having eccentrics in our society - few are of any harm and bring a bit of fun into our lives. The USA on the other hand seems to breed a species of out and out lunatics with bands of equally rabid followers.On some chemtrail sites there are advocates of violence and revolution against "The Guvmint" - perhaps they have screwed up and are spraying the wrong chemicals!
Is anybody else starting to get worried about J.Hill?

bcgallacher
6th Feb 2014, 03:21
Can I recommend everyone to have a look at the site John tagged - Hard dawn.com. I nearly peed myself laughing,did you know the Irish invented gonnorea? It took about 2 days of trying to get access but it was well worth it. I still have not made up my mind whether the guy is taking the piss or not. If he is serious he is a definite candidate for a quiet room in the happy farm. I really enjoyed it - have not laughed so much in a long time.

John Hill
6th Feb 2014, 04:25
I still have not made up my mind whether the guy is taking the piss or not.:zzz::zzz:

ex_matelot
6th Feb 2014, 05:11
During my time in the RN, just after my stint as ratguard sentry (Full foulies and cricket pads worn), I was tasked to add "Additive" to a tank that fed the Lynx.
I was selected for this due to my prior experience of being an exocet door-opener. As a larne target Cox'n, I can state, with full authority that rainbow mix was added as "additive" into the fuel systems of rotarian craft onboard.

PPrune has more RN members than actual pilots also, so my claims can easily be verified. Persec though gents..

bcgallacher
6th Feb 2014, 08:11
What do you think the additive was ? Let me guess - Biobar to prevent tank fungal contamination? Anti ice agent? Or simply a lubricant to give the fuel pumps an easy time!

rh200
6th Feb 2014, 22:59
Can I recommend everyone to have a look at the site John tagged - Hard dawn.com.

Don't need to their every where and follow the same line. You can go to the newsagent and by magazines along the same line. Was in one the other day and picked one up, same thing p!ssed my self laughing.

This one had every thing, chemtrails, Putin saved us from WW3, 911 you name it. I think the owners of the magazine are probally very smart and just use the wack jobs contributers to make a buck.

bcgallacher
9th Feb 2014, 09:24
They are not that daft - you bought the magazine!

PTT
9th Feb 2014, 09:51
did you know the Irish invented gonnoreaTake a look at the profile photo of the "medical professional" who wrote that article (http://harddawn.com/author/doc-bacon/). Click on his photo to get to a larger pic and you can see it's a poorly photoshopped image. Guy doesn't even exist!

Edit: This one was awesome: Crowdsourced iPhone Spyware Will Help China Turn the Moon Into an EMP ?Death Star? - HardDawn.com (http://harddawn.com/iphone-spyware-china-turn-the-moon-into-emp-death-star/)

Lon More
9th Feb 2014, 09:58
We in the UK have justified reputation for having eccentrics in our society -
However with Marijuana use amongst dogs is soaring (http://harddawn.com/marijuana-use-among-dogs-is-skyrocketing/) it's progressed a few stations beyond Barking. Time for them and UKIP to get together.

Mad (Flt) Scientist
9th Feb 2014, 14:20

He only said he "picked it up". Maybe he just browsed in the shop? "picked it up" can mean bought it, but maybe not.

rh200
10th Feb 2014, 10:50

He only said he "picked it up". Maybe he just browsed in the shop?

Correct, couldn't get to far into it I was battling to keep my composure. Maybe when I'm on a downer I might guy and get it for a laugh.

TEEEJ
13th Feb 2014, 19:35
Ian Simpson is still ranting about the 'pipes' :ugh:

Please print this off and go see your MP and wave it in his/her face.

Ask them what more do they need to see for them to take action?

Ask them why they are doing nothing?

Ask them, when the shit hits the fan and they are the one that failed to act, where are they going to hide?

Remind them that nearly 70 years after WW2 ended, we are still hunting down Nazis and imprisoning them. Strong words, we realise, but then we are under attack. This is no longer a maybe, they are trying to kill us.

STOP WATCHING TV AND TAKING PICTURES OF THE SKY... GO AND SEE YOUR MP NOW AND FACE HIM/HER AND MAKE THEM ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS !

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31/p180x540/1795302_1446662422231162_1037281490_o.jpg

500N
13th Feb 2014, 19:40
TEEJ

Thanks, I needed a good laugh :O :ok:

At least I know when I read things like that, that I am not the looney one !

awblain
13th Feb 2014, 21:20
Do they realize that if they get closer to the aircraft they can take a better picture, or even rely on Mr Google?

http://www.airlinercafe.com/Walkarounds/a320/A320_Engine_Port_rear.JPG

That one even seems to be… a bit… different!

And if they can work out how to make a 1700C exhaust, everyone will be burning less oil. A grand conspiracy: new form of unobtanium discovered!

bcgallacher
16th Feb 2014, 10:23
I advised the gentleman that wrote this that the drains were for fuel and hydraulic leaks - he has no aviation qualifications of course - he told me that I did not know what I was talking about ,aircraft do not leak.I just wonder why I spent so much time hanging on the side of a pylon replacing cracked B nuts and leaking pipes - maybe I just imagined it,skydrol in the eyes etc.even had a pylon go on fire after shutdown due to blocked drains,engine had to be motored for 20 min to blow the flames back. Much longer and I think the starter motor would have melted.
The arrogance of these people is astonishing - they know more than meteorologists,chemists,aircraft engineers and pilots and deny the obvious.

bcgallacher
16th Feb 2014, 10:54
500N I exchanged a few messages with this guy when he posted on my wife's Facebook. I reckon he is way out there on planet Zog with a few followers. He supposedly attended a journalism course, failed to mention if he completed it and is absolutely bat shit crazy. Good for a laugh though,makes you realise that perhaps you are not as daft as you thought! As my old Scots granny used to say - we mustn't mock the afflicted.

Windy Militant
16th Feb 2014, 11:11
Just Finished reading the excellent Northrop Flying Wings by Graham Simons.
He mentions that when the B2 Spirit was being designed they considered fitting tanks of chemicals to prevent contrails, however in the end they settled for fitting sensors to warn the pilots if they were leaving trails and planned the missions to avoid flying at levels where contrails would be produced.
If they can do this for Stealth planes then surely they would do it for the Chemtrails aircraft! why advertise a secret campaign that they don't want people to know about. :ugh:
It merely confirms my theory that like UFO's this is an exercise in misdirection and while they are all looking up there, they're up to something in plain view down here. ;)

Capot
16th Feb 2014, 15:00
I've had to post this before, but for any new members, here's a picture of the chemtrail tank in the rear of the nacelle on an F27 (No. 45); this proves that there's nothing new about all this.

Spraying was conducted iaw a secret addendum to the flight plan; the F/O would operate a small lever to open the spray nozzle for prescribed periods during the flight.

Many websites operated by selfless folk dedicated to exposing the evils of chemtrails have been deeply grateful for this hard pictorial evidence of the reality of what they suspect, and I hope you are too.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff141/picshooter/F27Nacelle_zps1060c738.png

chuks
16th Feb 2014, 15:11
I always thought that tank held the water-methanol mixture for use on take-off. More fool, I.

Where do they hide the chemtrail tanks on modern airliners? Is that what that funny, flat truck with the big hose is doing, filling the chemtrail tanks?

It's some sort of mysterious blue fluid. I will see if I can get close enough to get you a sample, if you like. Let me have your name and address and I will ship you a big barrel of the stuff, 209 litres, if you are willing to pay the freight.

con-pilot
16th Feb 2014, 15:43
I've had to post this before, but for any new members, here's a picture of the chemtrail tank in the rear of the nacelle on an F27 (No. 45); this proves that there's nothing new about all this.

Spraying was conducted iaw a secret addendum to the flight plan; the F/O would operate a small lever to open the spray nozzle for prescribed periods during the flight.

Many websites operated by selfless folk dedicated to exposing the evils of chemtrails have been deeply grateful for this hard pictorial evidence of the reality of what they suspect, and I hope you are too.

You are kidding, having us on, winding us up, etc, no?

As you cannot be serious.

You shold have read the nonsense chemtrailers posted about the tip tanks on Westwinds and the fuel dump vents at the back.

Makes one wonder how people that are so stupid ever figured out how to use a computer, let alone discovered how to access the internet. :p

Windy Militant
16th Feb 2014, 15:57
It must be true because I've got film evidence* of radioactive isotopes being loaded into the wing tips of a Constellation by a bloke in welding goggles and a long pole! :uhoh:

* about halfway through Skytraders by Hammer films!:}

Capot
16th Feb 2014, 18:02
I always thought that tank held the water-methanol mixture for use on take-off. That's what you're supposed to think. I know what I know.....

You are kidding, having us on, winding us up, etc, no?Whaddya mean, Yank? I wouldn't dream of trivialising such an important matter as the deliberate spraying of whole populasians with chemicals that were probably made by Union Carbide.

It happens, sunshine, and you better learn to live with it. Or rather, under it, if you catch my drift.

con-pilot
16th Feb 2014, 18:19
Whaddya mean, Yank? I wouldn't dream of trivialising such an important matter as the deliberate spraying of whole populasians with chemicals that were probably made by Union Carbide.

Oh wait, you didn't tell me that the UNION was invloved. :=

Now that is entirely different, must be true then, as UNIONs never lie.

Mr Optimistic
16th Feb 2014, 18:20
erm, what is a chemtrail and who is supposed to benefit ? Never heard of this.

Capot
16th Feb 2014, 18:28
Those pictures just prove what I'm saying, Lone ******, know what I mean?

Crapot

PS Well of course the Union is invoved, dumbo.

PPS No-one is supposed to benefit, Mr Optimistic. Chemtrails are used to alter the chemical imbalance of the human race in selected areas. There might have been a point to it once; that is long forgotten but it happens anyway, like us wrinklies copulating.

Edit: Sodding censors; r=w and g=k.

Windy Militant
16th Feb 2014, 19:12
Lone, yes it was medical isotopes being sent from AERE Harwell to cape town.

In that picture how big is the AI fitted to that thing? We only needed one venturi on our Auster. Why did they not fit a bigger vacuum pump instead of all those Horns? Do they drive the auto pilot? :confused:

Lon More
16th Feb 2014, 19:29
What's that? A redneck plane? Do the airhorns play play Remember the Aloma?

Windy Militant
16th Feb 2014, 19:34
Do the airhorns play play Remember the Aloma?

What's wrong with Tony then Lon?
Tony ac Aloma - YouTube
or did you mean the Alamo. ;)

vee-tail-1
16th Feb 2014, 19:43
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj71/vee-tail-1/safe_imageEN7ZMV5I_zpsb2c9022b.jpg
A neighbour posted this on my Facebook page. He is convinced this is proof positive that airliners are spraying chemicals on us. :rolleyes:

I took two days explaining this is a Classic B747 in landing configuration, with flaps and slats deployed. Four contrails, two tip vortices, and visible turbulent flow from the flaps energising the inner contrails

The guy is not convinced, although he has known me for more than 25 years. He finds it difficult to understand how I can lie to him, and what can possibly have happened to make me do such a thing. :ugh: :ugh: :{

500N
16th Feb 2014, 19:48
vee tail

I must say that these guys are just so much fun !

You only need to throw up,a photo like yours on a Chemtrail and then just sit back and watch the fun and antics as they work themselves up into a lather.

Capot
16th Feb 2014, 20:22
The pilot on this chemsprayer pulled the lever a bit early. I've shared this picture with several like-minded groups on the internet. They really appreciate the evidence.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff141/picshooter/B707chemtrail_zpsfaf14b87.png

OFSO
16th Feb 2014, 20:32
Many years ago I was seated just behind the wing in a 737-200 'n at cruise I saw some kind of fluid coming out from somewhere like the top of the clamshell reversers.

'Cause I thought it was a hydraulic leak and pushed the button for the stew, but when she came she leaned over me, looked out of the window, sighed, and rolled her eyes (least I think it was her eyes she rolled, all getting memory-hazy now) and walked off down the pointy end again.

Now thanks to this thread I realise it was an early con-spraying exercise. Heaven knows what that stuff was they were spraying over the innocent people below. I feel real guilty I didn't talk to the press back then and tell them. Might have inverted a catastrophe or something similar if I had.

Well, bed time. Where's that roll 'a aluminum foil ?

Windy Militant
16th Feb 2014, 21:31
Where's that roll 'a aluminum foil ?

Probably about 30.000ft above your head spraying chemtrails!:}
Sleep tight. ;)

Dark Knight
16th Feb 2014, 22:38
After 50 years in aviation and flying I did not realize how dangerous this stuff was nor the damage I may have done to society.

What can I do to repent?

http://www.cpchem.com/msds/100000014588_SDS_US_EN.PDF

BenThere
17th Feb 2014, 04:01
I have to confess that during pre-flight I've observed trucks pulling up to the aft end of the airplane, ostensibly for 'catering', though I have no idea what they're really doing back there. I never paid much attention, but I will now.

Something weird must be going on.

vee-tail-1
17th Feb 2014, 09:07
Capot

Ah! the nostalgia ... Lovely pic of an early 707 with Pratt & Whitney engines.
The engine fuel system was purely mechanical. A three dimensional graph of the theoretical fuel flow in the engine was constructed in metal. Running over the 'boob' shaped graph was a spring loaded lever, connected to the pilots throttle. The spring tension (varied by engine rpm) moved the lever sideways, and the pilots control moved it lengthways. The resulting movement opened or closed the fuel valve. The system was calibrated for ISA conditions. (1013.2 mb /29.92 "hg 15*C etc) and since ISA conditions are very rarely experienced outside laboratories the fuel flow was always wrong. So most of the time the early 707 engines were running very rich, hence the black plumes of smoke. :8 :p

BenThere
17th Feb 2014, 15:08
My first pilot job was flying that jet (KC-135/707) with the P&W J-57 engines. They also had water injection, which had the effect of adding the equivalent of an additional engine, about 9600 added pounds of thrust, for about two minutes on takeoff.

The water injection also added a lot of visible exhaust.

That airplane was frightfully underpowered at the higher range of its certified takeoff gross weight.

Capot
17th Feb 2014, 15:44
I took two days explaining this is a Classic B747 in landing configuration,I'm not surprised your neighbour was sceptical. You were so obviously lying. Approach, maybe; landing, who are you kidding?

rgbrock1
17th Feb 2014, 15:55
BenThere wrote:

I have to confess that during pre-flight I've observed trucks pulling up to the aft end of the airplane, ostensibly for 'catering', though I have no idea what they're really doing back there. I never paid much attention, but I will now.

Must you be told everything, BenThere? Sheesh. What the caterers were doing back there was loading chemicals into the rear end of the aircraft. Those chemicals were, however, merely percusor chemicals which would only activate when mixed with some other chemicals which the second catering truck brought along.

Once you banged those throttles for the launch of your aeroplane, that started the chemical reaction. When you then pulled back on the throttles, say at cruising altitude, you were actually releasing chemical warfare onto the population below wherever you were flying. YOU BASTARD. How could you? don't play all dumb on us. We know you know what was going on.
YOU are the reason why Detroit is the way it is. YOU drove those people mad with your haphazard chemical spraying routine. You... you.... you... schmuck.

And I got a photo of you as you tried to proclaim your innocence. Can't fool me though. BenThere, is this you?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001667003/5442783826_trade8034_n2288_Its_a_conspiracy_answer_1_xlarge. jpeg

rgbrock1
17th Feb 2014, 15:59
Actually, when I mull it over, shouldn't we change the title of this thread to something more appropriate. Something like:

https://img.youtube.com/vi/x6_JHkdIvk8/0.jpg

Capot
17th Feb 2014, 16:31
To drive home the dreadful reality of the chemtrail programme, I want to share with you a truly shocking picture of what happens when whole populations go doolally after prolonged exposure to chemtrails, and head to meet what they believe to be their Maker, in the state they entered the world.....

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff141/picshooter/7f165a3f-1846-41ee-b237-e9b7b59463dd_zps426e1fbd.jpg

rgbrock1
17th Feb 2014, 16:37
Capot:

Why are all those people looking, so it seems, upward? Are they searching, perhaps, for the comet Hale-Bopp? Are they pretending not to notice their neighbor's genitalia? And why are all the people white? Are blacks not going to meet the same maker?

(Or is the black "supreme being" elsewhere? Hey, that's a provocative thought. Do black people go to "heaven" like everyone else, or are they segregated and sent off to Black Heaven? For that matter, is there a Chinese Heaven as well? And, if there is the latter, how the hell are the Chinese and Japanese going to get along in Oriental Heaven? The mind boggles.)

Capot
17th Feb 2014, 17:11
I dunno; so many questions, so many answers. Maybe chemtrails bleach the skin.

Perhaps it's the Scottish National Party seeking a miracle.

What I do know is that external genitalia tend to retreat out of sight in places like that.

Capot
17th Feb 2014, 21:06
Re your query about Do black people go to "heaven" like everyone else, or are they segregated and sent off to Black Heaven? the answer is yes and no, in that order.

The evidence brought back by a Klansman is conclusive; he was dead, he thought, but what St Peter said to him at the Gates shocked him back to life.

The Klansman asked St Pete how he would know God when he saw Him. St Pete replied, in a Southern drawl; "It's real easy, boy, She's black."

TEEEJ
20th Feb 2014, 18:30
Mr Optimistic wrote

erm, what is a chemtrail and who is supposed to benefit ? Never heard of this.

See following.

Chemtrail conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory)

Chemtrails - RationalWiki (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Chemtrails)

awblain
20th Feb 2014, 20:41
Optimistic indeed!

If only I had a dollar for every conspiracy loon.

TEEEJ
20th Feb 2014, 22:20
BenThere wrote

The Chemtrail believers know all about the pseudo cargo containers. :ugh:

http://www.executivereasoning.com/chemtrails/

In the following video you will be instructed that "High-bypass turbofan engines do not create condensation trails" :)

WgL6b7VTxT4&feature=related

chuks
21st Feb 2014, 03:48
So, all I have to do is to print out these "executivereasoning" forms and take them to my local law enforcement office, when they should go out to the airport and arrest the chemtrailers? But, how do I know that local law enforcement isn't part of the conspiracy?

Anyway, it does not seem possible that "they" would use modified baggage containers to hold the chemicals. It's far more likely to be that sneaky-looking guy driving the funny truck with the blue fluid in that flat tank. Just one look at him and you know he's got to be up to something, the furtive way he hooks up that hose to the airplane. He shows up out of nowhere, does whatever it is he does, and then he disappears again! Where does he come from, and where does he go? Most importantly, what is that stuff?

oxenos
21st Feb 2014, 08:04
"But, how do I know that local law enforcement isn't part of the conspiracy?"

Everyone is part of the conspiracy. Trust no-one.

SOPS
21st Feb 2014, 10:04
I just watched that video....I'm not sure why.:ugh::ugh: what I still can't figure out, what is it that these chemicals are supposed to be doing to us, and I also find it strange that in 22000 hours and 35 years of flying, I have never come across a modified aircraft!:ok:

MagnusP
21st Feb 2014, 10:06
Don't worry, SOPS, I used to believe in chemtrails, but they now put something in them so I no longer believe. Err, I think . . .

Flypro
21st Feb 2014, 11:22
MagnusP,

Do you mean most of the chemtrails are now invisible??

OMG!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Capot
21st Feb 2014, 11:41
I also find it strange that in 22000 hours and 35 years of flying, I have never come across a modified aircraft!I don't; you just sit up there, Lord of all you survey, "two sugars please, lock the door behind you as you leave", and only ever look at the outside world through a toughened windshield.

No wonder you simply don't know about what's going on behind you, on the other side of the armour plating, as the blue stuff gets sprayed from the nacelles and/or tail end by remotely controlled triggers while you cruise along eating lunch and discussing the Management's failings.

But we know what we know, and it's not a pretty picture.

awblain
21st Feb 2014, 12:46
Capot, Assuming you're just being a devily advocate rather than a fully-fledged fruitloop...

don't you think that these tons of blue stuff disappearing at the back would affect balance, so that a two-sugar consumer at the front would notice, or is the conspiracy even cunninger than I can imagine?

MagnusP
21st Feb 2014, 13:25
Flypro:
Do you mean most of the chemtrails are now invisible??
And the most invasive. Keep an eye open for the invisible ones; they're the worst.

:E

500N
21st Feb 2014, 13:45
Magnus

Wouldn't that be "keep your nose to the ground" as a better way of
knowing the "invisible" one's were around ? :O ;)

MagnusP
21st Feb 2014, 13:52
500N, don't tell anyone else, but if you take a pair of RayBans and smear a tiny amount of peanut butter on the outside of the lenses, you can just see the invisible ones. The government doesn't want you to know this.

rgbrock1
21st Feb 2014, 13:56
awblain wrote:

don't you think that these tons of blue stuff disappearing at the back would affect balance, so that a two-sugar consumer at the front would notice, or is the conspiracy even cunninger than I can imagine?

No. Absolutely not. The two-sugar consumers at the pointy end are in on it too. It is a known fact that after landing every member of the cockpit club
join up in a room in some obscure airport to await further orders.

http://markc1.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451bb2969e20120a545ddc8970c-800wi

rgbrock1
21st Feb 2014, 13:57
MagnusP:

that's what one can do with peanut butter? Oh. The only real use I have for peanut butter is for smearing on my wife's bo.... oh, never mind.

MagnusP
21st Feb 2014, 13:59
smearing on my wife's bo....

Bottom? Boyfriend? Botox? C'mon man, people want to know. :p

rgbrock1
21st Feb 2014, 14:03
MagnusP:

On her Bose. How could you not know that? I smear peanut butter on her Bose speaker system. Sheesh, must you be explained everything? :}

MagnusP
21st Feb 2014, 14:11
Sorry, rgb, it seems you actually meant to type "your wifi Bose". You need to watch out for that.

rgbrock1
21st Feb 2014, 14:16
Thanks for the correction, MagnusP, that's exactly what I meant! :}:E

Wageslave
21st Feb 2014, 15:16
Or, perhaps, for bosing his wifey?

bcgallacher
21st Feb 2014, 21:42
Don't listen to them - you do it your way and let them do it theirs.

Capot
21st Feb 2014, 22:40
don't you think that these tons of blue stuff disappearing at the back would affect balance, so that a two-sugar consumer at the front would notice,The way it works, see, is that stodgy food is distributed from galleys in the centre of the aircraft, or indeed the front, among the passengers.

Airline food being what it is, especially the delicious items prepared and shipped world-wide from India, the digestive process doesn't take all that long and the food is dumped, if you'll forgive the term, into the toilets at the back of the aircraft. (Passengers are directed to those ones by means of the familiar sellotape notice on the others announcing that they are u/s.)

This weight transfer compensates, weight 'n balance-wise, for the loss of weight as the chemtrail is sprayed. The method was first used on the Concorde, along with the more obvious fuel transfer to manage CoL shifts.

Mind you, the two sugar consumer probably wouldn't notice if the entire cabin crew were running up and down the aircraft, maddened perhaps by some leaking chemtrail, but that's another matter. She would just tweak the little wheel a bit, or a computer would do it for her, without disturbing the F/Os rant about the new rosters.

By the way, RGB, if you really did mean your wife's bottom, in connection with smearing peanut butter, I have to tell you that if you got the idea from Last Tango in Paris what was used there was real butter. Peanut butter, especially the crunchy kind, must be unnecessarily uncomfortable. Was there a version of the film made for the USA which substituted peanut butter as being more wholesome?

TEEEJ
3rd Mar 2014, 21:26
Ian Simpson from Look Up.org has now started producing videos. Talk about complete ignorance of aviation! :ugh:

A short film showing conclusive evidence of a fleet of commercially branded passenger aircraft, being used for the purposes of chemtrailing, aka covert weather modification and or the dispersal of toxic chemicals into our skies above Europe.

This video also shows tantalising evidence suggestion a form of Pulse Detonation Propulsion System being used on these commercial aircraft. If true, this is explosive, and my be a missing link of information that proves the theory we have about the distribution network of the entre chemtrail movement.

Smokers on Vimeo

More gibberish from Simpson at following.

Solid Rust Twotter
4th Mar 2014, 13:19
Desperately needs to take his head for a shit.

Quizling
4th Mar 2014, 13:39
Solid Rust Twotter. You B'stard. I just fell off my chair. :=

Solid Rust Twotter
4th Mar 2014, 14:05
You need seatbelts to stay in your Prooning chair?

How the hell do you lot keep beating us at the rugger then?:}

OFSO
4th Mar 2014, 14:24
Two passenger planes went over my house yesterday in a clear blue sky, OBVIOUSLY at the same altitude - I mean I could SEE that, how stupid do you think I am, and the one at the front left a trail and the one at the back didn't, so what more PROOF do you need ?!

And I felt dizzy afterwards - uh-uh - had to come indoors and imbibe a malt or two. Which counteracted whatever I had breathed in. As I felt better afterwards, or at least, dizzy in a DIFFERENT way.

Proof positive, if indeed proof is needed !

TEEEJ
4th Mar 2014, 17:31
He was filming from Turkish Airlines Boeing 737 (TK1969) flying from Instanbul to Birmingham on the 24th February 2014.

The following Flight Radar 24 link should be available until around 24 March? You can see the lies he makes in the video. All the aircraft appear on Flight Radar and you can see them passing and crossing within the first few minutes.

Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker! (http://www.flightradar24.com/2014-02-24/13:34/12x/THY1969/2c59d04)

Fully debunked at following link.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-look-up-org-uks-smokers-video.3220/

These types of productions are becoming very common within the chemtrail community. Nothing more than scam merchants peddling for finance or just simply ego. One of the latest is from the following chap, Dane Wigington. No need to watch the full video. You can see the ignorance displayed in regards to aviation within the first few minutes. 3 minutes 15 should provide you with the level of ignorance.

5yZhh2leRJA&feature=related

His website. Note the donate button!

GeoengineeringWatch.org (http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/)

awblain
4th Mar 2014, 17:34
He's a one-man scare story about the dangers of ignorance and credulity sweeping around the world.

uffington sb
5th Mar 2014, 18:45
Considering that you can see the ground in most of the smokers video, didn't anyone on the ground notice all this smoke?
:suspect::suspect:

mattpilot
5th Mar 2014, 19:48
Just on facebook, some lady posted a video to how ZDF (german public broadcasting channel) did a segment on chemtrails ... then says "Where's all the people claiming they are fake now???"

*facepalm*

Windy Militant
9th Jul 2014, 23:29
A slight thread drift, recently I read a review of a book about the German rocket plane the Natter. This dangerous little beast had the dubious honour of being the first Vertically launched manned vehicle. Serious topic and the book seems to be sensibly written and well researched. It was mentioned that due to the high rate of climb that the pilot may be disabled by the sudden reduction in air pressure, they quoted an eyewatering figure as to how much trapped intestinal gas would expand during the 62 seconds to reach 12km altitude.
This peaked my curiosity I've read a fair bit about US and UK aeromed and pressure suits but nothing about German endeavours it this field. A bit of goggling on my part turned up that the Dräger-Werke AG who made diving suits were contracted to make said pressure suits. A number of suits were tried including rubberised parachute cloth which blew up like balloons so the pilot could not use the controls. To overcome this they tried a hard suit design similar to a diving suit they were experimenting with, this worked fine in the ground based altitude testing chambers but it was too heavy for use in the natter.
At this point the tinfoil and peanut butter hat brigade jump in and announce that this is proof that the Nazis had flying saucer technology and that these pressure suits were for storm troopers to wear while parachuting from forty miles up onto Allied territory.
What are these people on! :ugh:

Ascend Charlie
10th Jul 2014, 01:57
The only trails left in that case were in the pilot's undies as the escaping gas reached sonic speed.

OFSO
10th Jul 2014, 07:08
I believe I have some photos of the Natter somewhere around. If I remember correctly, after reaching combat altitude the pilot blew the nose fairing off to expose air-to-air missiles stacked in the nose. Hmm.....it must have, a good idea at the time, seemed.

Pinky the pilot
10th Jul 2014, 10:28
OFSO; I thought that the much respected con-pilot had written the manual on excuses for being forced to inbibe on a single malt, but you Sir, have taken it to a whole new level.:ooh:

My deepest respects, Sir.:ok:

OFSO
10th Jul 2014, 10:33
The Bachem Ba 349 Natter (English: Colubrid, grass-snake[1]) was a World War II German point-defence rocket-powered interceptor, which was to be used in a very similar way to a manned surface-to-air missile. After a vertical take-off, which eliminated the need for airfields, the majority of the flight to the Allied bombers was to be controlled by an autopilot. The primary mission of the relatively untrained pilot, was to aim the aircraft at its target bomber and fire its armament of rockets. The pilot and the fuselage containing the rocket motor would then land under separate parachutes, while the nose section was disposable. The only manned vertical take-off flight on 1 March 1945 ended in the death of the test pilot, Lothar Sieber.

The Natter had no landing gear, which saved weight, expense and construction time. Consequently one of the most unusual features of the machine was the escape of the pilot and recovery of the machine. The proposed sequence of these events was as follows: After the attack, the Natter might dive to a lower altitude and flatten out into level flight. The pilot would then proceed with a well-practised escape sequence. He would open the cockpit canopy latch; the canopy flicking backwards on its hinge in the airstream; he would undo his seat belt and remove his feet from the rudder pedal stirrups. By squeezing a lever mounted on the control column, he would release a lock at the base of the column, which would allow him to tilt the column forwards where it could engage in and undo a safety latch for the nose release mechanism. He would then lean a little further forward and pull a lever hinged near the floor at the front of the cockpit. This action frees the nose section, which flies off as a result of the reduced aerodynamic pressure at the front of the fuselage. As the nose section separates, it was intended to briefly pull on two cables that release a small ribbon parachute stored on the starboard side of the rear fuselage. The parachute subsequently opens and decelerates the Natter. The pilot would be ejected from the cockpit by his own inertia and as soon as he is clear of the fuselage, he would open his personal parachute and descend to the ground.[19]

(Thank you, Pinky. My first excuse for imbibing - made years ago whilst in Germany - was after narrowly avoiding having a Luftwaffe Starfighter fall on me. So there is a precedent !)

Pinky the pilot
10th Jul 2014, 10:56
was after narrowly avoiding having a Luftwaffe Starfighter fall on me. So there is a precedent !)

Now there is a story!:ok: Let`s hear it!!:ok::ok:

G-CPTN
10th Jul 2014, 11:09
The first manned flight ended in the pilot being killed when the extreme G-forces broke his neck shortly after launch.
No further manned flights were made.

From:- Bachem Ba 349 "Natter", 1945 (http://www.aviation-history.com/garber/vg-bldg/bachem_349-1_f.html)

TEEEJ
1st Oct 2014, 22:20
bcgallacher wrote

Somehow an outfit called Look-Up.org.uk posted on my wifes Facebook yesterday. ....

This should give you a laugh. The guy that runs Look-Up has just handed in a dossier to Number 10. Check out the distribution list!

http://www.look-up.org.uk/2013/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/UK-Climate-Engineering-Dossier-2014-Version-1.pdf

Climate Engineering dossier | Lookup (http://www.look-up.org.uk/dossier/)

ricardian
1st Oct 2014, 22:55
I do hope that he wears his tin-foil helmet whenever he goes out

Mach Turtle
1st Oct 2014, 23:30
I like the "A320" with four engines.

Vercingetorix
2nd Oct 2014, 00:51
Seems he went to the same school as David Icke. :sad:

Dushan
2nd Oct 2014, 01:39
He lost me at:

I hope that will not detract from it’s importance and impact,

BlueDiamond
2nd Oct 2014, 02:31
We can see the result of these fibres coagulating in our throats if we gargle with red wine.
Obviously he's been doing a lot of research on this.

aviate1138
2nd Oct 2014, 05:09
Which way will Chemtrails be affected by the myth that is Anthropogenic Climate Change?

treadigraph
2nd Oct 2014, 07:05
I didn't know "Dossier" is spelled with a "T".

SOPS
2nd Oct 2014, 07:28
That guy needs some serious help. And medication.

bcgallacher
2nd Oct 2014, 07:44
I had some communication with this person and it became apparent that he was a little divorced from reality to say the least. He has no technical training or qualifications but I note from his paper that he 'reads The New Scientist' - that must make up for his lack of technical knowledge. After telling him that in over 40 years in line maintenance of most types of large aircraft,passenger and cargo I had never seen anything to suggest such equipment that he wrote about existed and that the pipes were pylon drains,he replied that I obviously did not know what I was talking about as aeroplanes did not have leaks. I had thought that the chemtrail phenomenon was an American thing so was surprised that we had the same kind of nutters in the UK - in smaller numbers thankfully.
Thanks for the post Teej - shows that there people out there more deluded than me!

oxenos
2nd Oct 2014, 07:49
It's a fair cop. He's got us bang to rights.

handsfree
2nd Oct 2014, 07:57
look-up.org.uk

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs047.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

TEEEJ
2nd Oct 2014, 17:23
bcgallacher wrote

Thanks for the post Teej

No problem. They filmed the protest and the handing in of the dossier. Author Ian Simpson at 07:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qRvO3X9mMM

A group of chemtrail activists managed to get an invite to the Climate Engineering Conference 2014 held in Berlin.

Some of the scientists attended their presentations. Ian Simpson is the first briefer in the following video link. There is some interaction with the scientists near the end. At least one scientist offers to sit down and explain their concerns and some of the meteorology behind their observations. In reality these hardcore chemtrail believers are too far down the conspiracy rabbit hole to be swayed from their beliefs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvqFFRRiuWI

con-pilot
2nd Oct 2014, 17:45
http://forums.propilotworld.com/customavatars/avatar746_35.gif

This switch was on the overhead panel of the Gulfstream Falcon 900IV/SP Lear Jet that I flew. :E

Photo gleefully stolen from another pilot website. :p

OFSO
2nd Oct 2014, 18:33
Con, can you select what you are spraying, i.e. Ebola virus, Corona virus, XP virus, compulsion to buy new iPhone, compulsion to attend Justin Bieber concert, and so on, or is this determined by what's loaded in the tanks ? Doesn't look like there's a selector switch in the photo you posted.

PTT
2nd Oct 2014, 18:44
Choice of hallucinogen is to the right of the knob marked "timer" which allows you to preset a time of drop or to choose immediate dispersal. That's assuming con-pilot's panel is the same as the one we had in the Puma, which was, admittedly, a retrofit. These things often use common parts and/or design, though. :E

Loki
2nd Oct 2014, 19:17
Surprised there's no guard on the switch though....inadvertant release is surely a worry?

PTT
2nd Oct 2014, 19:19
Ours was gated.

con-pilot
2nd Oct 2014, 19:33
Con, can you select what you are spraying, i.e. Ebola virus, Corona virus, XP virus, compulsion to buy new iPhone, compulsion to attend Justin Bieber concert, and so on, or is this determined by what's loaded in the tanks ? Doesn't look like there's a selector switch in the photo you posted.

No, we were never told what we were Chemtrail spraying, it is secret, so secret that we were blindfolded for the entire flight.

In fact, we had to be lead to the aircraft and then to the cockpit. Shoot, there were times we never knew what type of aircraft we were flying until after we landed and he blindfolds were removed.

But if you want my opinion of what we were spraying, considering the completely unexplainable and unthinkable success of Justin Bieber, it had to be the compulsion to attend Justin Bieber concerts Chemtrail chemical.

con-pilot
2nd Oct 2014, 19:37
Surprised there's no guard on the switch though....inadvertant release is surely a worry?

Yeah, I did that once on takeoff, thought I was turning on the landing lights. Hard to see those switches when you're blindfolded.

Boy was my face red. :O

vulcanised
2nd Oct 2014, 19:42
compulsion to attend Justin Bieber concert

You just blew your credibility with that. The chemical hasn't been invented.

con-pilot
2nd Oct 2014, 19:48
You just blew your credibility with that.

Hush now, it's called misdirectional plausible deniability. :=

Oh, and you didn’t hear that from me.

wings folded
2nd Oct 2014, 19:59
Hard to see those switches when you're blindfolded.

Boy was my face red. :O

The use of too stiff a material for the blindfold will obviously cause chafing leading to a red face. I think you could get a number of experts to witness that the use of finest Burmese silk blindfolds would have caused less irritation, and that you are owed at least half the national debt in compensation for this discomfort. So sue.

If you take up my advice, I ask only for one third of the out of court settlement you will obtain, or in the alternative, a decent glass of Islay.

Solid Rust Twotter
2nd Oct 2014, 20:12
Whoa Hoss!:}

Mr Con of course realises that pic is going to have all the moonscreeching belmers hopping about like drunken chimps with nappies full of porridge, pointing at the flashing lights on their pooters and spraying spittle all over the shop.

Comedy gold...:ok::E

Quizling
2nd Oct 2014, 20:34
Comedy gold...:ok::E

Do you think he was joking ?

Aw sheesh ................:ugh:

Solid Rust Twotter
2nd Oct 2014, 20:55
One refers to the response from Castle Moonbat when they clock that pic, Mr Q.:E

Loki
2nd Oct 2014, 21:08
Been retired for a while, but I can't remember the phraseology us ATCOs were supposed to use when authorising spraying ops....anyone?

con-pilot
2nd Oct 2014, 21:51
Been retired for a while, but I can't remember the phraseology us ATCOs were supposed to use when authorising spraying ops....anyone?

It's secret, so don't tell anyone, the top secret phrase is;

"Sorry, I was on the land line."

Mum's the word now. :suspect:

Dushan
2nd Oct 2014, 22:57
http://forums.propilotworld.com/customavatars/avatar746_35.gif

This switch was on the overhead panel of the Gulfstream Falcon 900IV/SP Lear Jet that I flew. :E

We have them in cars, too. Here are the pictures of my BMW. The overhead toggle is On/Off and the push button is momentary release when system is on.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/dushan_divjak/IMG_2533_zpsd7d1273a.jpg (http://s256.photobucket.com/user/dushan_divjak/media/IMG_2533_zpsd7d1273a.jpg.html)

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/dushan_divjak/IMG_2534_zps9fc29a9f.jpg (http://s256.photobucket.com/user/dushan_divjak/media/IMG_2534_zps9fc29a9f.jpg.html)

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/dushan_divjak/IMG_2539_zpsde4fb228.jpg (http://s256.photobucket.com/user/dushan_divjak/media/IMG_2539_zpsde4fb228.jpg.html)

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/dushan_divjak/IMG_2538_zps99b855ba.jpg (http://s256.photobucket.com/user/dushan_divjak/media/IMG_2538_zps99b855ba.jpg.html)

crippen
3rd Oct 2014, 00:17

Let us Spray. ???

Keef
3rd Oct 2014, 08:05

Agree - in my airspace, it's "Let us spray".

Loki
3rd Oct 2014, 08:27
Mind you, I seem to have forgotten a lot.....I think it was that retirement course I went on. I certainly don't remember much about that.

david1300
3rd Oct 2014, 08:55

Inadvertent release - I've had a few of those in my time :p

Back to scheduled programming :ok:

OFSO
3rd Oct 2014, 10:36
Its been going on for a very long time. I'm sure someone can come up with Lancaster bombers leaving a trail. Meantime, peruse the picture below and note the switch marked "70", upper right.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/ROBIN_100/LancasterMk1amp2_zpsc5f11876.jpg

Um... lifting...
3rd Oct 2014, 13:45
Mr. Loki, this concludes the chemtrail & other secret operations portion of your retirement out briefing... after a short break, we will return here to discuss your pension & other benefits. But before you get some coffee or tea, please just a moment with my associate...

PnEWvBsRjBo

TEEEJ
26th Jan 2015, 11:29
More of these bill board signs are appearing in the US. :ugh:

http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Chemtrailprotest.jpg

This guy is sponsoring them and holding regular protests. No wonder he never got elected in 2012!

https://www.facebook.com/GregPallen4Congress

» Protest the Geoengineering Coverup! Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! (http://www.infowars.com/protest-the-geoengineering-coverup/)

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Anthill
26th Jan 2015, 12:03
Well, the dental plan is very good.

Stanwell
26th Jan 2015, 12:22
TEEEJ,
What's that saying..? Something like - "Only in America..."

localflighteast
26th Jan 2015, 17:58
Unfortunately I've seen similar anti chem trail posters on our subway here in Toronto. Head meet wall :(

Rwy in Sight
27th Jan 2015, 16:27
The leader of smaller partner of the new Greek government is nick named "Sprayed" because he submitted few years back a parliamentary question to the MOD regarding chemtrails, aircraft involved and the position of the MOD. This evening he was sworn in a Minister of Defense.

Rwy in Sight

Tu.114
27th Jan 2015, 19:17
Hiding in plain sight.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l564/dgmwood/chem1.jpg

Solid Rust Twotter
28th Jan 2015, 05:23
Beautiful! The peanut butter on their little pointed heads must be bubbling like a magma lake seeing all these pics.:}

ehwatezedoing
28th Jan 2015, 06:15
More of these bill board signs are appearing in the US. :ugh:

http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Chemtrailprotest.jpg

This guy is sponsoring them and holding regular protests. No wonder he never got elected in 2012!

https://www.facebook.com/GregPallen4Congress

He didn't like my comment on his farcebook page saying that we must be doing that since 1918, when the first one were observed!
Got deleted :p

Solid Rust Twotter
28th Jan 2015, 06:32
The conspiracy belmers handling dissenting views in their usual balanced fashion...:}

TEEEJ
15th Mar 2015, 21:27
Bcgallacher wrote,

There was a poor quality picture of an A320 pylon drains - when told what they were he could not believe that aircraft could have leaks.What really surprised me was the number of paranoid nutters that seem to believe this absolute bullshit. Other airlines named were BA,Lufthansa and Air France - why they have not sued this bunch I do not know. After today it will be more difficult as the libel laws change tomorrow.

This idiot, Ian Simpson, is still at it! :ugh:

Here he is on the 13th March 2015 giving a presentation at the Solar Radiation Management Science 2015, University of Cambridge.

He is still going on about pylon drains being retro-fitted and Airbus having no knowledge of them. He is still planning to take Airbus to court!

13:50

We are basically launching legal action very soon and we are going to get Airbus in court. We are going to make them tell us exactly what they are.

Simpson starts his presentation at 1:10

HpyXFfj9Oug&feature=related

Keef
15th Mar 2015, 22:13
Indian Government research, meanwhile, has found the cause for red rain:

http://images1.adorraeli.com/798_296/2013/10/srilankaredrain.jpg

The explanation is here (http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2012/11/18/sri-lanka-red-rain-mistery-solved/). It's nothing to do with the nozzles on the GIII.

Solid Rust Twotter
16th Mar 2015, 05:05
We are basically launching legal action very soon and we are going to get Airbus in court. We are going to make them tell us exactly what they are.

Excellent! Airbus should put a set of blueprints for the A320 into a sealed box and have them delivered to the court, then spend the next couple of years wasting his time and screwing with his head before allowing the box to be opened and pointing out they're just pylon drains after all.

susier
16th Mar 2015, 08:12
It's true, the moon landings really were faked. Scroll down slowly, it explains everything.

Fake Moon Landings The moon landings are fake! (http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm)

Lon More
16th Mar 2015, 10:25
TEEJ's billboard copied. Soon to be placed on my model railroad next to a UFO

uffington sb
16th Mar 2015, 11:00
Lon More. You have a model railway/road. Any pics???

OFSO
16th Mar 2015, 14:21
It's nothing to do with the nozzles on the GIII.

To which I can only reply as Mandy Rice-Davis would have replied.....

Lon More
17th Mar 2015, 11:56
Uffington, home layout, contemporary mid west USA in HO presently torn down. Club layout, same in N was sold last month. To keep busy currently working on a small Dutch tram diorama, complete with cyclists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduOZjGMaaU

Capot
17th Mar 2015, 12:28
OMG, things are far worse than we thought!

Here's just an extract from an informative, balanced piece on geoengineeringwatch.org; (http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-denial-the-deliberate-deception/). thank the Lord that selfless people like this are watching out for us all.....it's the aircrews involved who should be considering their position (see my Bold);

.....Virtually the entire surface of the planet is being systematically contaminated, as is every single breath we take. How is it that this last and most dire point is never mentioned in any mainstream media articles or even in the science studies about aerosol geoengineering? Are we to think that thousands of climate scientists cannot comprehend this fact? That something sprayed into the atmosphere must settle down to Earth? Most of the climate science community should be viewed with contempt for their part in this greatest of all human crimes. Once the public is fully aware of what has been done to them, legal action should be immediately taken against all those that willfully participated in the completely illegal climate engineering assault, or in the criminal attempt to cover up these lethal programs.....

and, moving on, we now know precisely who to blame for toxic cabin air (http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/aerotoxic-syndrome-is-affecting-airline-passengers-and-crews/)......it's the same expert writer......

Approximately 50% of the air circulated in commercial aircraft interiors is compressed "outside" air. The toxic air that airline passengers and crew members are exposed to is finally being acknowledged. Though there are likely a number of factors contributing to the toxic cabin fumes, is there any reasonable doubt about the contamination posed by the constant atmospheric spraying which is the major component of global geoengineering? All aircraft that fly through the sprayed heavy metal and chemical mixes associated with climate engineering are exposing their crews and passengers to a very serious health threat. Since many of the elements used in the geoengineering programs are bioaccumulative, the damage is now truly starting to show up in regard to human health impacts in those who frequently fly.

uffington sb
17th Mar 2015, 13:09
Lon.

That is cool! :ok:

TEEEJ
18th Mar 2015, 17:47
Capot wrote

....it's the same expert writer......

That would be the clueless Dane Wigington. Here he is during one of his presentations. You only have to watch the first 3 minutes of the video to see his grasp of aviation. Apparently aerodynamic contrails, water ballast tanks, fuel/ferry tanks, etc is hard evidence of this world-wide chemtrail spraying. :ugh:

c34U0Pwz4_c&feature=related

Notice how they are fronting the video with another misrepresented image.
This was the NASA Boeing 747 fitted with smoke generators during tests for wake turbulence in 1974. They don't care where they rip off the images.

Link to original image.

http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Photo/B-747/Large/ECN-4242.jpg

From

B-747 ECN-4242: B-747 in Flight during Vortex Study (http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Photo/B-747/HTML/ECN-4242.html)

vapilot2004
19th Mar 2015, 05:11
Very entertaining thread!

Dozens of friends and acquaintances have asked me about chemtrails over the years - typically at a social gathering such as a cocktail party. Many of them seemed otherwise 'normal' folk - whatever that is.

My response has always been something along the lines of: "There are too many people involved in the fueling, maintenance, and operation of a commercial aircraft for such a conspiracy to exist."

I wait a few moments for that to sink in and offer what I think is the slam-dunker: "People love to talk and share what they know." It works most of the time - or so I think. Perhaps I am misinterpreting their polite nods and smiles as a way of disguising their true thoughts, "He must be one of them!" :}

Long way round to my question to you folks: How do you politely respond to an otherwise reasonable seeming person's query on such foolishness?

OFSO
19th Mar 2015, 06:26
How do you politely respond to an otherwise reasonable seeming person's query on such foolishness?

The husband of someone I know here insisted the moon landings were faked, used to treat me as an idiot, insisted on mentioning it every time we met. Finally I just gave up speaking to him, and would take another path if I saw him coming.

The trouble is that these idiots get a fixed idea in their mind and WILL NOT give it up. Chem trails, faked moon landings, free energy, microwaves altering food to make it dangerous....I've heard them all. Or possibly not.

Possibly cooking foil would help...if wrapped around the ears.

Stanwell
19th Mar 2015, 06:46
... or perhaps a catering roll of it - forcefully applied just under the left earhole? :cool:

Solid Rust Twotter
19th Mar 2015, 08:51
How do you politely respond to an otherwise reasonable seeming person's query on such foolishness?

Just agree with them while concocting an even more outlandish story, then sit back and wait to see how long it takes to hit the streets as fact gleaned from someone who admitted involvement.

These moonscreeching turbobelmers deserve any and all ridicule heaped upon them. Mercilessly taking the piss from dullards like that should earn one free air miles for every one of them you convince to remove itself from the gene pool.

Keef
19th Mar 2015, 08:59
If you have the time and patience, it can be fun to work them through Flat Earth, satellites and GPS, support technology, to feasibility of moon landings.

It's a bit like playing a ten pound fish on a five pound line: some will get away.

There's a brilliant spoof anti-moon-landing site that merges NASA pictures with scenes from The Clangers as "proof" that it's all faked.

Chemtrails I can't talk about, or the CAA will cancel my chemtrail rating.

NZScion
19th Mar 2015, 09:24
Does this CAA you talk of stand for Chemtrail Application Authority?

Got ya!:E

vapilot2004
19th Mar 2015, 10:27
The trouble is that these idiots get a fixed idea in their mind and WILL NOT give it up. Chem trails, faked moon landings, free energy, microwaves altering food to make it dangerous....I've heard them all. Or possibly not.

Possibly cooking foil would help...if wrapped around the ears.

Oh OFSO, while I've never been tasked to explain our trips to the moon (thank goodness for the rocks, no?), in a similar vein, 9/11 seems to be a co-existing conspiracy theory with many of the same folks I've encountered. I blame the internet, which by the way, according to Google, is broken thanks to one in the same...

I kid you not: Google wants to rank websites based on facts not links - 28 February 2015 - New Scientist (http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22530102.600-google-wants-to-rank-websites-based-on-facts-not-links.html)

If you have the time and patience, it can be fun to work them through Flat Earth, satellites and GPS, support technology, to feasibility of moon landings.

Rev Keef, Flat earth - that's nothing to do with a Mercator projection is it? :}

It's a bit like playing a ten pound fish on a five pound line: some will get away.

It's good to visualize me not being the fish but the fisherman in these cases! As for the CAA, I'd vouch for your devotion to divinity, Rev.

Just agree with them while concocting an even more outlandish story, then sit back and wait to see how long it takes to hit the streets as fact gleaned from someone who admitted involvement.

According to my better half, my skills at subterfuge and obfuscation are lacking in the finesse department so I possibly am not the best one to put forth such a brilliant idea on my own, SRT! You, on the other red-handed hand must have a lot of fun!

All very nice, yet I am left wondering if these are typical of the responses to our less than trusting friends? Full disclosure, I am currently living in the land of the cousins - the western-most portion of that said land.

con-pilot
19th Mar 2015, 17:44

Ah well then, what's this "politely" nonsense?

Do what I do, just whack them up the side of the head and scream "YOU'RE A FRIGGIN' IDIOT!" at them.

They'll never bother you again with their nonsense.

:p

Windy Militant
20th Mar 2015, 00:15
I have three standard replies the first to, are microwaves dangerous?-yes but only if you put your head in one!
Secondly of course the moon landings in 1969 were faked but they had to cover the money they spent landing on the Moon in 1958 and Mars in 1963 somehow!
Finally why don't you away to the microwave and boil yer heid! ;)

Stanwell
20th Mar 2015, 06:07
"They'll never bother you again with their nonsense."

Not so sure about that, Con.
The ones that I've the misfortune to know would still be squealing and kicking as the lid on their coffin is being nailed down. :cool:

Hydromet
20th Mar 2015, 07:22
moonscreeching turbobelmers Consider that stolen, to be used at the first appropriate opportunity!

Solid Rust Twotter
20th Mar 2015, 07:50
Purloined from ARRSE, so that would make it receipt of stolen property...:}

chuks
20th Mar 2015, 08:15
(For those of you not familiar with that term, it comes from the style of warfare that the Plains Indians, among others, used: it was more meritorious to hit your foe with your "coup stick" than it was to just plain kill him, and most meritorious to hit him and escape unscathed. To do that and escape unharmed won you a white eagle feather; to do that but to be wounded doing so only rated a red feather.)

The SRT and I haunt another reality that allows us to go after its moonbats in a way that is no longer allowed here.

I count coup there by being put on a special someone's "ignore list." I take that to signify that he's simply unable to answer whatever post I have put up, incapacitated by either basic ignorance or else puce-faced rage.

There, it's mostly been "9/11 was faked/allowed to happen," but I am sure that same crowd would be onto chemtrails in a hot second, given the chance; it fits their deluded mindset perfectly.

radeng
20th Mar 2015, 08:27
I have seen a paper somewhere, some years ago, that was peer reviewed and showed that some foods - a certain powdered baby food was mentioned, but I can't remember which - when microwave heated, produced an isomer which was not so easily digested.

Apparently monosodium glutamate from seaweed (as originally used in Chinese cooking) is a different isomer to that made artificially and has different effects in MSG sensitive people.

So it is an obvious extrapolation to say that microwave heating of all food makes it immediately carcinogenic, increases global CO2, kills whales and makes people fart......

MagnusP
20th Mar 2015, 08:42
Radeng, if you microwave then consume a large bowl of baked beans, it proves your contention about farting.

radeng
20th Mar 2015, 09:25
Magnus,

I would never microwave baked beans and eat them. In fact, I wouldn't eat the damn things!

As an apprentice in a hostel the 16 meals a week that we had there included 9 with baked beans. The result is that 50 years later I hate the damn things with a surprising intensity. About every two years, I do actually prepare baked beans from dried beans and salted pork and tomatoes, cooked for around 24 hours. Then follow what is alleged to be the Boston Puritan method of about 10 minutes before serving, add a LARGE dose of dark rum....

Or you can just leave the beans etc out of it.....

vapilot2004
20th Mar 2015, 10:37
Ah well then, what's this "politely" nonsense?

Ah, you've got a point there! Perhaps we don't run in the same of circle of friends - yours may be a bit more grounded than mine, CP!

MagnusP
20th Mar 2015, 10:44
radeng, can't blame you, really. MrsP makes a few bean dishes, but I hadn't thought of sacrificing my rum for the cause. It tends to be when veggie friends turn up unexpectedly, so she uses cans of soaked beans rather than dry; still pretty tasty, though. I might buy some cheap rum to give your suggestion a try.

:ok:

TURIN
20th Mar 2015, 11:29
A mate of mine actually thinks this is real!

4RGhKzUUaME

TEEEJ
4th Jul 2015, 12:16
$10,000 up for grabs! Contest is open until 1st July 2016. :) He outlines the contest criteria from 13:00.

Conrad Michael in Nevada, US is offering $10,000 for a Scientific Challenge to what he believes is a Persistent Contrail Myth.

9UmYeS4tcpE&feature=related

TEEEJ
20th Jul 2015, 19:20
Yet more madness from the chemtrailers. Well worth a chuckle at the "evidence" spouted by Dane Wigington :ugh:

mRjmzy9XcaY&feature=related

G-CPTN
20th Jul 2015, 21:04
I got bored by the tone within 50 seconds . . .

TEEEJ
22nd Jul 2015, 10:13
I agree it is pretty boring. The uploader, Dane Wigington, plays whack-a-mole delete with anybody showing him the error of his ways. Sadly the result is more and more people are sucked into this mind numbing conspiracy. I shudder to think how many "undebunkable chemtrail evidence" videos will be uploaded to the internet in the next decade!

Martin the Martian
22nd Jul 2015, 10:35
What gets me is the condescending use of the word 'sheeple' to describe anybody who does not agree with them.

Carry0nLuggage
22nd Jul 2015, 17:01
I lost count of the errors and inaccuracies long before I gave up watching either video. This "geo-engineering", do they ever explain who benefits, i.e. follow the money?

After listening to that guff I need the ear bleach. As it doesn't exist it's the Paddington technique for me. https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/paddington-in-theaters-dec-25-2014-ftr.jpg?w=600&h=260&crop=1

Gooneyone
22nd Jul 2015, 17:17
It's time to admit that we all sprayed SodiumTriUnuniumPercaIoDide (STUPID for short) and some people sprayed too concentrated a solution. :E

david1300
23rd Jul 2015, 02:23
Gone are the days of complacency
Gone are the nights of indifference

CHORUS
Here we go, here we go for one more turn
We can shake, we can shake the trees and earth
We can spin, We can spin and not fall down
Hold on tight, we can both become unwound - with thanks to Boom Crash Opera

As they say: "Here we go, here we go for one more turn" :ok:

What was once a conspiracy, is now becoming fact to those who used to deny the existence of ‘chemtrails’ and the constant spraying of them into our atmosphere for some time now. What’s also incredible is that those same people are now able to differentiate between chemtrails and contrails.

It wasn’t so long ago that a lecture was given by NASA about their Jet Propulsion Laboratory at the California Institute of Technology. The presentations given by scientists and engineers explored the theme of Geoengineering and Climate Intervention.

Geoengineering incorporates strategies to battle and cut the effects of climate change and global warming. It’s a deliberate intervention in the Earth’s climatic system. During the lectures, one method for doing this was illustrated, called Solar Radiation Management (SRM). SRM is the act of spraying stratospheric aerosols into the atmosphere. They outlined how SRM would involve aircraft spraying atmospheric aerosols over decades.

The spraying of aluminum into the atmosphere is also considered within the programs.

CIA And NASA Back Proposals To Spray Aerosols Into Earth's Atmosphere AnonHQ (http://anonhq.com/cia-nasa-back-proposals-spray-aerosols-earths-atmosphere/)

vapilot2004
23rd Jul 2015, 11:51
The spraying of aluminum into the atmosphere is also considered within the programs.

Interesting. So, spraying little aluminium bits into the air might help mitigate the effects of flying big aluminium tubes through that same air.

con-pilot
23rd Jul 2015, 16:22
Oh my God we've caught one. :ooh:

david1300
23rd Jul 2015, 22:47
Con, did you miss the tone of the :ok: Should I have used a :ugh: instead

con-pilot
23rd Jul 2015, 22:55
Con, did you miss the tone of the :ok: Should I have used a :ugh: instead

Oh, okay, had me worried there for a while. :ok:

TEEEJ
24th Jul 2015, 07:20
You have to feel sorry for this child. His Father, Harry Rhodes, is a die-hard chemtrailer in the UK.

Lexan my son finds his first chemtrail at takeoff

wqCXXDGYK5g&feature=related

My son bless him exposes chemtrails inside met offices broadcast room.

0gdjca9Rivo&feature=related

Harry's nut job "evidence" videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIS7ej_kkga78aciuDD1Jsg/videos

Tankertrashnav
24th Jul 2015, 08:25
Inspired by this thread I went on facebook last night, typed in "chemtrails" and spent a happy half hour browsing the numerous sites. I had no idea there were quite so many nutjobs and conspiracy theorists in the world. A few brave souls had posted comments pointing out the deficiencies in the scientific knowledge being displayed, but these people were immediately denounced as "shills" (you soon learn the vocab) of the authorities, or paid employees of Monsanto, who a lot of them believe to be behind all this. Worth a visit though, some lovely photos of unusual cloud formations (sorry, chemtrails), although apparently all we ignorant "sheeple" can comment is "beautiful picture".

I did!

TEEEJ
10th Aug 2015, 13:13
This chemtrail nut in the UK is trying to take Ryan Air to court over his solar panels! :ugh:

You have to read this- my latest project. -Concerning Ryan Air- I shall shortly issue a prosecution order from the county court to seek a judgement for compensation of the following losses should they refuse to pay my invoice. They have been blocking sunlight from my solar panels for sometime. Today they were at it again and quite frankly, Iv`e had enough! For the people who know me, once I get my mind set and my teeth in I NEVER let go! I shall be shortly posting my letter to Ryan air with an invoice for loss of sunlight to my solar panels. It shall be a nominal amount for compensation. If it is not paid within 30 days eom, I shall issue legal proceedings to prosecute in the county court by issuing a county court summons. Along the lines of . . Within 1 hour of your flights passing over and upwind near my property my solar panel generation has dropped by as much as 85%. This is a fact. My inverter displays and proves these percentages. The `jet lines` emitted from your turbines efficiently blocked out sunlight that would have otherwise generated electricity for both my home and the grid. I also get paid from Eon Plc. a `feed in tariff` @ 18.4 pence for EVERY kilowatt hour generated regardless of whether it goes to the grid or used by me . This is also being affected by your solar blocking jet emissions. Therefore, I am losing money by your flights and you are directly responsible. As you do not have to pay ANY carbon tax or pollution taxes then not only is this totally fair to pay to me but I believe it to be mandatory and the courts will find in my favour. I can see that this is going to cause shit to hit the fan within the board of Directors. If I set a precedent. Then the £55,000,000 million pound solar farms in the UK are going to have a field day with this!! Bring it on. (letter and invoice to follow above soon) . . . H A P P Y D A Y S ! - Photos below of my solar panels, my inverter on reduced production output, the Directors of Ryanair, £54,000,000 solar farm UK. Ryanair leaving solar blocking emissions Sunday 8th August 2015 over and to the North of Wolverhampton. Solar panels being blocked by aerosol emissions, total white-out over the UK exclusively by jet aircraft including the aircraft of Ryanair.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1648764615405404&id=100008156444398

https://www.facebook.com/harry.rhodes.750?fref=ts