PDA

View Full Version : I want to use the washroom or I'll beat you up!

rotornut
16th Dec 2013, 17:08
Two passengers attack flight attendant being unable to use business class toilet - English pravda.ru (http://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/16-12-2013/126396-brawl_passenger_plane-0/)

pigboat
16th Dec 2013, 19:32
Amateurs.

Passenger defecates on serving trolley. (http://www.salon.com/1999/04/13/passenger/)

A few years ago on a United Airlines flight from Buenos Aires to New York, Gerard B. Finneran, an investment banker, went totally bonkers. Newspaper accounts said that after becoming intoxicated, Finneran demanded more alcohol from the flight attendants. When they refused, he began helping himself to the liquor supply. After being cut off a second time, he became visibly angry. He pushed one flight attendant (federal offense No. 1), verbally threatened another (federal offense No. 2), interfered with a third who was assisting a sick passenger (federal offense No. 3), then walked up to the first-class cabin, dropped his pants and defecated on a service cart in plain view of the passengers and crew. Then he stepped in his own feces and tracked it through the main cabin (federal offense Nos. 4, 5 and possibly 6).

500N
16th Dec 2013, 19:36
Some people need to learn to behave in public.

DX Wombat
16th Dec 2013, 19:46
Spoilt brat having a particularly nasty temper tantrum.

Loose rivets
16th Dec 2013, 21:09
And to think I was worried about my behavior when I'm tipsy.

Imagine being that bloke and awaking - the memories slowly flowing into your inflamed brain.

10Watt
16th Dec 2013, 21:49
Close to suicidal l`d imagine.

Obviously it is an offence to be intoxicated but probably best to leave

the why`s and wherefore`s alone.

He drank it and somebody supplied it. Or the other way about.

As an aside, l horrified my then lady friend when she woke in a caravan to

find the sheets smeared and encrusted with green slime.

l`d slipped out on a warm summer evening for a pee, and crept back to

bed without noticing the sheep turd squidged between my toes.

GrumpyOldFart
17th Dec 2013, 00:23
Eeeeeewe!

:ok:

reynoldsno1
17th Dec 2013, 00:48
Amateurs. Passenger defecates on serving trolley.

NYT Obituaries 2005
FINNERAN--Gerard Buckley (''Jerry''). A longtime Greenwich resident, died December 29 at the Nathaniel Witherell Nursing Home in Greenwich, CT. He died of complications of Alzheimer's disease, according to his wife of 44 years, Judy Finneran of Stamford. Jerry was born February 16, 1937 in New York City ...

... seems to be the same guy. The trolley incident was in 1995 - perhaps the first signs of decline ....:(

10Watt
17th Dec 2013, 02:09
My next door neighbour has just lost his partner to Alzheimers.

they are both 84 years of age.

Too much information.

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all, especially

the pretend pilots.

finfly1
17th Dec 2013, 04:46
On many of my recent flights, the lavatory up front serves from nine to twelve passengers. The one(s) in rear service perhaps six times that number.

Despite the current admonition not to congregate near the toilets (for safety reasons) it is reasonable that people with an increasing need to use same are going to position themselves in such a way that they can quickly avail themselves of an opening. So, lines form in the rear, and to a passenger in the first row of cattle class, in increasing distress perhaps through no fault of their own, the often vacant forward lavatories must look very inviting indeed.

Add to this the US quaint belief that theirs is a classless society, and the little hanging curtain might as well be a red flag for some. So telling some poor soul in row 11 to go on back to row 35 and wait a turn while the forward loo remains empty is going to stress some folks out. A lot. A wonder it doesn't happen more often. jmo

UniFoxOs
17th Dec 2013, 08:30
One passenger was detained, a young man born in 1968

A bit old for a brat?

10Watt
20th Dec 2013, 02:18
l feel for you. l remember sick bags full of pee propped against seat supports.

l also remember a prim and proper little old lady on a trip into Glasgow

from Cambletown, in her finest black clothing, covered in vomit.

There wasn`nt much room to move in a Twin Otter.

Before the advent of the internet/low cost flying, ars*holes caused misery

for others on trains and coaches going long distance.

Thanks to modern technology, they are now no more than 20min away

from a drink next to you.

The reason ? Purely commercial profit.

10Watt
23rd Dec 2013, 21:23
lt`s probable that you`ve ended the thread when there is so much more

to do ?

llondel
24th Dec 2013, 04:36
I remember a very bumpy hold and approach into Dulles back in March, where I came very close to needing the sick bag. On commenting about it to the flight attendant on the way out, she just observed that she'd already dealt with several bags. I guess I coped better than some. US immigration is bad enough, without having to queue for an hour covered in vomit.