PDA

View Full Version : The return of the Gnome

detgnome
12th May 2002, 18:40
Well the static season is upon us, and Detgnome is due some R & R back at Shawbury before he embarks on his arduous summer schedule. I know this was posted back in Feb, but if there is any chance that the old fella could return home we would love to see him again. If nothing else I hear he needs sprucing up!

phase slag
12th May 2002, 21:15
Last I heard the hairy arm corps had it and were threatening to chop him up as it was a 'very silly thing' and 'not at all military'.

Don't suppose the Gnome will make many airshows with them as they are obviously a non operational waste of time and the organisers would probably make them stay in hotels.

;)

imooshiz
14th May 2002, 22:57
Pongo's threatening to chop up Det Gnome, if they want to destroy something that is totally useless they should start on themselves!

I look forward to seeing the old boy on the airshow circuit again this year.:mad:

Tiger_mate
14th May 2002, 23:52
Has the gnome seen Shawbury since departing Omagh by floppy in feb?

bigley
15th May 2002, 10:02
I haven't seen it-honest!

imooshiz
18th May 2002, 15:35
Det Gnome is now back in safe hands!

He will be making his next appearance shortly.:D

detgnome
19th May 2002, 17:28
Any chance of a return to Shawbury in the near future? The static program is now set in jelly, and I would like to make my first appearance at the Northolt families day on Saturday 25 May alongside the mighty Griffin. Please send me home, I'm getting homesick!

imooshiz
19th May 2002, 20:58
Good to see that the static display team is still going strong, Det Gnome will be re-united in the near future!!!:D