PDA

View Full Version : Low Cost Airline Reservation system providers?

wannabe-aviator
15th Dec 2013, 12:26
Hi folks

Just as the title states am wondering what do the likes of Ryan and Easy and Wizz and all those other Low costs or low fares companies use as they reservation system providers, because a normal reservation on the likes of the legacy boys/girls the only add on is usually extra baggage for a discount rate, whilst we know all the other extra's that low cost airline reservation give you and charge you... do they all use the same providers..

I did a Mcgoogle search but its not very apparent to get this info so any heads up on providers would be most appreciated.

Many safe langings
WA:ok:

Capetonian
15th Dec 2013, 13:35
Some have their own systems, but there's one that other LCCs use called Airkiosk which provides that relatively basic functionality required. I do have some documentation somewhere which gives a lot more information and if I find it I'll scan and post a link to it.

There's also one called Accelero (sp?).

don_salvatore87
19th Dec 2013, 18:29
Ryanair uses Navitaire's NewSkies reservation system. Wizz Air uses Navitaire's OpenSkies reservation system.

Capetonian
19th Dec 2013, 18:34
I have found a list of all airlines and the hosting systems they use. If anyone wants a copy please PM me.