14th Dec 2013, 09:34
Search You Tube for John Valby Christmas" Definitely NSFW:E

Capetonian
14th Dec 2013, 09:50
12 drugs of christmas - YouTube

indiscipline_girl
14th Dec 2013, 11:19
Here she is.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lf/mount_street_xmas_lights_221112/carol-vorderman-switches-on-the-mount-street_4184036.jpg

Windy Militant
14th Dec 2013, 12:02
We all know why Santa has a smile on his face, he knows where all the naughty girls live! :E
The Goodies - Father Christmas Do Not Touch Me - YouTube

Fox3WheresMyBanana
14th Dec 2013, 12:05
..and as an antidote to 'White Christmas'

CFNR Presents Matt Anderson - YouTube

..and in case you're wondering; the windchill was -30an hour ago, the plough has just filled my driveway, I've had my toque blow off down Portage & Main (Winnipeg), there's a foot of snow forecast for tomorrow....and it isn't even winter yet

onetrack
14th Dec 2013, 13:43
I don't know about Christmas carols - how about a plain good old Aussie Christmas song? - "Jingle Bells" - the Bucko and Champs version! - just to show you upper-worlders, what a Summer Christmas looks like! :) :ok:

Aussie Jingle Bells - Bucko & Champs - THE ORIGINAL - YouTube

OFSO
14th Dec 2013, 13:55
Just heard that a junior member of my family was today walking around the house singing some carols he learned at school. It would appear they have been written by the teachers at the school since the words are all about gratitude (of us pupils) to our teachers for leading us to the light (of education).

No, he isn't at school in China: this is a school in England.

DX Wombat
14th Dec 2013, 21:43
Deck the voters, knock off Holly tra la la la la lala la la

Written, allegedly, for or about a certain MP

mikedreamer787
14th Dec 2013, 22:33
h01hpEpoYLw

DX Wombat
14th Dec 2013, 23:26
12 New Days Of An Australian Christmas - YouTube

rgbrock1
16th Dec 2013, 21:09
fox3 wrote in tiny, tiny letters:

..and in case you're wondering; the windchill was -30an hour ago, the plough has just filled my driveway, I've had my toque blow off down Portage & Main (Winnipeg), there's a foot of snow forecast for tomorrow....and it isn't even winter yet

Good for ya. That's what all you people north of the border deserve. I hope you freeze your nuts off. Just like I have been since..... mid November. And we here south of that border know very well where all this snow is coming from, you bums. You Canuckistanians.

KEEP THE SNOW TO YOURSELVES. We don't want it.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
16th Dec 2013, 21:28
we here south of that border know very well where all this snow is coming from,

Us, export snow?
Nope, I think you banned that in NAFTA.
Since you tend to refer to us as 'America's Hat', I can only conclude that you have a bad case of dandruff, eh?

p.s. ploughed out my driveway in an hour this morning, and was warm and toasty all through, thanks.

rgbrock1
16th Dec 2013, 21:39
Fox3:

I hand shoveled our driveway Saturday. And then again on Sunday morning.
And will have to do so again tomorrow evening. After work. All because of YOU PEOPLE.

I'm going to put it in the 'suggestion box' that the U.S of A create a enormous battery of snow blowers pointed north so we can blow all the damn snow back at ya! Miles and miles of snow blowers right there on the border, cranked up to the highest possible setting, creating blizzard conditions for Canada for the entire winter season. (And if y'all are really naughty, we'll create blizzard conditions for you in the spring as well.) :}

Lantern10
16th Dec 2013, 22:19
Thought of one I'd like to post but it may breach board rules, due to obscene language .

If you want to hear it go to u tube and type "Hey Santa where's my bike"

Fox3WheresMyBanana
16th Dec 2013, 23:48
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag156/RickXI/snowplough.jpg

Hand shovelled?
You need one of these! Everybody I know has a plough or blower. You're welcome to borrow mine!

Law of Unintended Consequences. Your blowers will probably suck in more hurricanes over the USA - just sayin'!

27mm
17th Dec 2013, 10:02
While Shepherds washed their socks by night,
All seated round the tub,
A bar of Sunlight soap came down
And they began to scrub....

;)

MagnusP
17th Dec 2013, 10:31
For alternative Christmas Carols, may I suggest Bob Rivers' "Twisted Christmas" or "Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire"? Splendid stuff.

timgill
18th Dec 2013, 07:55
Or this one

Jingle Bells - Fart Edition - YouTube

MX Trainer
18th Dec 2013, 15:38
I thought this was done by a Canuck!! - but no it is a Ozzie import!!!!

A Moose in a Maple Tree - The All Canadian 12 Days of Christmas - YouTube

Here is the official home page: Best Selling Author Troy Townsin and Illustrator Jennifer Harrington (http://amooseinamapletree.com/about-us/)

It's all for a good laugh!! And if Troy sees this - "Welcome to Canada and Happy Moose Day"!!

Mx