View Full Version : Air pollution is good for you

indiscipline_girl
13th Dec 2013, 07:57
"Two prominent news outlets in China suggest smog actually benefits the country and residents. Tuesday, the Global Times and CCTV came under fire for commentary that suggests the rising air pollution crisis in the communist country actually provides benefits and advantages to the Chinese people, according to a Dec. 10 Reuters news report.

China's smog problem may not actually be doom and gloom suggests the tabloid and state media broadcaster. And while this sounds like a politically incorrect joke; this is the type of propaganda that hit the news and airwaves this week."

The Upside Of Devastating Pollution! - YouTube

SloppyJoe
13th Dec 2013, 08:19
Don't forget it also helps protect the people from invasion or attack.

Smog? It bolsters military defence, says Chinese nationalist newspaper | South China Morning Post (http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1376804/smog-it-bolsters-military-defence-says-chinese-nationalist-newspaper)

badairsucker
13th Dec 2013, 08:31
The worrying thing is that most of the population will believe them!:ugh:

Threethirty
13th Dec 2013, 08:40
It's pretty bad here at the moment too! Scary thing is I've heard some of our colleagues brush off the effects of smog on a regular basis. Cognitive dissonance on show! :ugh:

Yeager
13th Dec 2013, 14:22
hahaha.. very funny. How about that fat Americano presenter figuring out how ****ty his own government is in providing him with the TRUTH about why he's a fat f@t dumb ass. FOOD pollution is the name of it. The chick presenter - wtf.. YES pollution is **** in China. :ok: :}

dumbcareerchoice
15th Dec 2013, 02:09
I have noticed that my sense of humor has improved a lot since I live in
China.

Killaroo
15th Dec 2013, 02:14
Isn't she that bird Bobbit? Who cut off her husbands dick?