PDA

View Full Version : Where are ..........?

Heliport
12th May 2002, 11:36
.... in no particular order except alphabetical

Captain Tercrue
Fishboy
Letsby Avenue
Marco
Might Gem
Pinger
Purple Pitot
Robbo Jock
SkyCop
StevieTerrier
Thomas Coupling
Tiltrotor
Unctuous

I guess some of you might be Police pilots on your own site.

But, I thought I'd just ask how you are, tell you we miss you here, and remind you we'd still like to have the benefit of your experience on Rotorheads.

Heliport

Droopy
12th May 2002, 12:24
Probably it's because there hasn't been a great deal to comment on recently; difficult to say about the police site as some of those mentioned use different [or their own] names there, but in any case that site never has been what you might call hyperactive.

Skycop9
12th May 2002, 12:32
Just got back from a training seminar in Delware. Haven't had time to surf the web much.

Skycop9

Heliport
12th May 2002, 12:36
I thought we'd had quite a few good topics recently, but that's just a personal opinion. But it's all the more reason to start a good one Droopy! :)
The guys I named are now less active on Rotorheads, or have disappeared altogether. Some of them are professionals with a lot to offer fellow professions or recreational pilots anxious to learn.

MightyGem
15th May 2002, 00:36
Well I'm still here and have posted recently
:D
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/aircraft/3flypigs.gif

Skycop
15th May 2002, 09:04
The original Skycop is still around although he doesn't see the need to post as much now that there seems to be as many as 9 skycops! :rolleyes:

Nice to know he's missed...

:D Hi skycop9! :D

Robbo Jock
15th May 2002, 11:20
I'm here and I'm waving ! :)

As I'm currently a non-flying pilot, I tend not to post too much because the threads I read (with great avidity, I might add) would probably not benefit from my input. With the depth of knowledge and experience out there, I just tend to read and learn.

LPC next Friday, from an airfield I've never flown from before with an unknown examiner, having not flown for a year. I'm really looking forward to it :eek:

Thomas coupling
15th May 2002, 19:48
Present and correct, Sir.

Haven't been away, but watching instead.

Thanks for the ops normal call, anyway...
or should I say : wake up call!!!:)