PDA

View Full Version : SKYWARD - Boeing 737 Full HD video

Breakthesilence
10th Dec 2013, 12:37
Hi guys,

this is my brand new (and first attempt) Full HD video recorded on the job and in different days and lights.

Hope you like it and remember it is the first one for me so...sorry for any bug you may find :ok:

Set 1080 HD from the Settings and watch it in Full Screen :ok:

BBrlyj1QzNM

OFSO
10th Dec 2013, 13:44
You captured the feeling of tranquility above the clouds very well (at least that I have as a PAX).

Ancient Mariner
10th Dec 2013, 14:37
Very nice, great music and editing. Thanks!
Per

Breakthesilence
10th Dec 2013, 15:23
Glad to receive positive comments :ok: Thank you!

dazdaz1
10th Dec 2013, 16:40
Brilliant video, makes one feel they are there on the f/d :ok: As most of us will never be.

Loose rivets
10th Dec 2013, 17:01
Nice video, shame about the* . . . control inputs! Are they connected by elastic bands?

Some of the best flying is done by hardly moving the controls! Sorry, just something I used to berate my young colleagues about.

Now, an excuse to look at Pamela Stephenson.:E

* Not The Nine O'Clock News - Nice Video, Shame About The Song - YouTube

Well, it is Jet Blast, and yes, it made me yearn for the skies again. :{

Sir George Cayley
10th Dec 2013, 20:00
Great, but taxiing waaaay too fast. You ever worked for RYR?

SGC

Breakthesilence
11th Dec 2013, 23:23
Thank you guys! :):)

Lon More
12th Dec 2013, 00:30
Got this on a blog as well.
Thanks

TBirdFrank
12th Dec 2013, 01:25
Great content, it must be a great job once in a settled position!

The video - I was once told "count to at least fifteen once you have started each clip before considering stopping or editing"

That still stands to my mind. The eye has hardly settled on some very interesting and well shot scenes before they are cut and we are into the next.

More please!

Breakthesilence
12th Dec 2013, 10:04
Great content, it must be a great job once in a settled position!

The video - I was once told "count to at least fifteen once you have started each clip before considering stopping or editing"

That still stands to my mind. The eye has hardly settled on some very interesting and well shot scenes before they are cut and we are into the next.

More please!

It's difficult to match music and clips sequence and, at the same time, make each clip lasts for more than 5 seconds with that song :)

I wanted to make a video that gives you a boost hence I used that music and quick clip sequence :}

I'm already meditating a new and slower video project. However, it will require some months to collect enough clips :ok:

Evanelpus
12th Dec 2013, 13:17
Nice work and an excellent choice of music.

Well done!