PDA

View Full Version : Farage's Pilot Found Dead

talkpedlar
7th Dec 2013, 10:40
Announced this morning that the UKIP leader's former pilot (Uk Ppruners may remember an infamous crash where a banner-towing aircraft was brought down with the quirky politician on-board) found dead at his Eastbourne, UK home.. looks like suicide as police not treating death as suspicious.

The gentleman (pilot) concerned had a history of depression and aggressive/threatening behaviour. RIP all the same.

Newforest2
7th Dec 2013, 10:50
Sad news considering the circumstances.

Crash pilot who threatened Ukip leader Nigel Farage found dead - Home News - UK - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/crash-pilot-who-threatened-ukip-leader-nigel-farage-found-dead-8989517.html)

talkpedlar
7th Dec 2013, 16:26
..hence my carefully chosen "looks like."

In view of this tragic gentleman's history of depression and threats to harm himself and others, I doubt that my innocent and respectful comments will offend surviving family members.

Sincerely, TP

angels
7th Dec 2013, 17:41
This happened a while back I'm sure. Is this the inquest? (Article won't load properly for me).

G-CPTN
7th Dec 2013, 17:50
The body of Justin Adams was discovered by police at his home in Eastbourne, East Sussex, on 12 November.
. . . . . .

ShyTorque
7th Dec 2013, 18:33
Mr Adams said in court that he had made the “spurious” threats because he was so desperate for treatment for depression and alcohol abuse.

Sadly, he wasn't likely to be in possession of a pilot medical certificate in that condition. Surely anyone would say it would be unreasonable to blame Mr Farage for putting him out of business.

dead_pan
7th Dec 2013, 19:46
This happened a while back I'm sure. Is this the inquest?

It is a bit odd this story is hitting the mainstream media now. Maybe it took a while for someone to appreciate who he was?

talkpedlar
8th Dec 2013, 17:37
..your comment appreciated.

TP

Lon More
8th Dec 2013, 20:08
a police spokesman said “A cause of death has not been established but it is not being treated as suspicious. An inquest has been opened and adjourned.”

or is a political cover up being hinted at?