PDA

View Full Version : Russia - Automated Centralized Databases of Personal Data on Passengers (ACDPDP)

His dudeness
6th Dec 2013, 09:20
Dunno if you are aware - I wasn´t - but Russia starts or has started this scheme. RUSAERO has sent me several documents about it.

One has to submit all the passenger and crew details before the flight.

As far as I know one needs SITA to make it work. The format is from the stone ages and I have no clue how to solve issue as getting a SITA connection is not an option in my opinion.

I was told that this applies to commercial AND private flights alike.

RUSAERO has told me that they can´t submit these things because (quote):

As Rusaero neither transport infrastructure entity nor carrier we cannot submit passenger information to the system.

A few links on the subject:

The NOTAM:

А2345/13 - PASSENGER PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATING TO PASSENGER CARRYING BY AIR TRANSPORT SHALL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE AUTOMATED CENTRALIZED PASSENGER PERSONAL INFORMATION DATABASES VIA THE OPERATOR OF THE SINGLE STATE INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR ENSURING TRANSPORT SECURITY (THE FEDERAL STATE UNITARY ENTERPRISE „ZASCHITAINFOTRANS,,) TO THE TYPE В FORMAT ADDRESS MOWRU8X, CONFIRMED BY SITA COMPANY. REF AIC 04/13 TO BE PLACED ON FSUE CAI WEBSITE :: ÄÎÁÐÎ ÏÎÆÀËÎÂÀÒÜ ÍÀ ÍÀØ ÑÀÉÒ! :: (http://WWW.CAICA.RU) SECTION NEWS ON 10 JUL 2013. 01 JUL 00:00 2013 UNTIL PERM. CREATED: 27 JUN 06:37 2013

www.z-it.ru/upload/agreement_eng.doc

www.z-it.ru/upload/EGIS/ACBPDP-Application_form.doc

I was in Russia just a week ago and we did not submit anything via SITA (they (RUSAERO) had the details by email).

So I don´t know how urgent it really is, how its going to be enforced.

Just wanted to share it...

dallas
4th Feb 2014, 12:21
Does anyone have any more info on this? I only stumbled across it and have only seen a handful of official docs, which are clear as mud and full of procedural/explanatory gaps.

If I read correctly, in theory, every bizjet operator landing in Russia should now be submitting a formatted APIS - but judging by the lack of furore, I gather it's either happening seamlessly :hmm: or nobody is getting whacked for not doing (yet).

I haven't seen any common sense guides/warnings from the likes of UV yet, so am a bit puzzled...anyone?

dc9-32
4th Feb 2014, 13:07
Submitting crew and passenger details is standard and as far as I can see, via the agent is acceptable.

I will dig into the rubbish bin a bit more and see what I can find....

dallas
4th Feb 2014, 13:38
It is for the permit, but this new system is waaay more in depth. US APIS-style detail but encoded with Russian logic and syntax (sans decent instructions!). The OP's links will give you a taster :uhoh:

His dudeness
4th Feb 2014, 16:44
via the agent is acceptable. IF said agent can sent it their style. (SITA & correct format)

Otherwise - acc. to a mail we received - one might get banned from Russian airspace.

We always submitted our stuff via email with all required details. Not good any more I was told.

Waiting for my provider to get the ok from Russian officials.

dallas
4th Feb 2014, 18:18
The problem from where I see it is it's seemingly the operator's responsibility, not the flight support company, so they seem to be ignoring it for the most part. The head of FATA recently said:

ATTENTION ALL AIRLINES AND AGENTS

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT IN THE PERIOD FROM DECEMBER 1, 2013 TILL THE PRESENT
MOMENT THERE WERE IDENTIFIED SEVERAL CASES OF NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE
REQUIREMENT TO TRANSFER PERSONAL INFORMATION ON PASSENGERS TRAVELLING TO
TO/FROM THE TERRITORY OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION (SCHEDULED, NON-SCHEDULED,
BUSINESS AVIATION FLIGHTS) TO THE AUTOMATED CENTRALIZED PASSENGER PERSONAL
INFORMATION DATABASES.

PURSUANT TO THE RUSSIAN MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT ORDER NO 243 OF JULY 19, 2012 ON
THE APPROVED PROCEDURE FOR ESTABLISHING, MAINTAINING AND PROVIDING DATA TO/FROM
AUTOMATED CENTRALIZED PASSENGER PERSONAL INFORMATION DATABASES THAT BECAME
EFFECTIVE ON DECEMBER 1, 2013, ALL PARTIES CONCERNED ARE REPEATEDLY REQUESTED
TO ENSURE TIMELY TRANSFER OF PASSENGER PERSONAL DATA TO THE AUTOMATED
CENTRALIZED PASSENGER PERSONAL INFORMATION DATABASES.

IN THE EVENT OF NON-COMPLIANCE WITH REQUIREMENT ESTABLISHED BY THE RUSSIAN
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT TO TRANSFER THE ABOVE DATA, FEDERAL AIR TRANSPORT AGENCY
OF RUSSIA WILL REVOKE EARLIER ISSUED PERMISSIONS ACCORDINGLY AND WILL NOT BE
ISSUING ANY NEW PERMISSIONS TO THE AIRSPACE USERS WHO ABUSE THIS REQUIREMENT.

PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT, UNDERSTANDING AND READINESS TO TRANSFER THE ABOVE DATA
ACCORDINGLY.

OLEG O. KLIM
DEPUTY DIRECTOR
FEDERAL AIR TRANSPORT AGENCY OF RUSSIA