View Full Version : CASA goes tits up.

Kharon
6th Dec 2013, 00:49
Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace
CASA has become accredited through the Australian Breastfeeding Association as a Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace (BFFW) and wants to provide a supportive environment for breastfeeding mothers at work and is committed to removing workplace barriers.

Brought to you by Cactus Jack – Here (http://www.pprune.org/australia-new-zealand-pacific/527815-truss-aviation-safety-regulation-review-7.html#post8190898) – Cracked me up. Of all things essential to an aviation regulator this most be top of the bucket list. It will now be enforced on all operations under strict liability. OMGF, shut the door!.

Many years ago I thought we had lost the plot, anyone remember the incident in Newcastle (if the creaky old memory serves) a lady and baby were forcibly ejected from a movie theatre matinee, she was breast feeding her baby and the punters complained to management; was in the press. I remember thinking at the time what the hell is this country coming to. Well at least I have my answer, now that we have arrived.

The perfect natural way to feed a child, delivered on demand at the right time, at the right temperature, from really cute containers. Perhaps we take ourselves a bit too seriously, just a bit, sometimes; when the moon is in the right quadrant.

Frank Arouet
6th Dec 2013, 01:52
They have lived off the tit of the taxpayer for so long it's a wonder they didn't think of it sooner. This has the potential to put The Regulatory Review Process back years.

Dangly Bits
6th Dec 2013, 02:39
What's funny is they aren't allowed to take children to work!