PDA

View Full Version : SkyNet awarded AOC

Wing Commander Fowler
10th May 2002, 18:42
The day has finally arrived and the scene now set for the new startup out of Shannon. A hearty congratulations to Dick, Frank and the team for a job very well done. I'll be toastin' yer victory tonite my friends.......

flyingdog
10th May 2002, 19:13
would you have a contact name and info for applying with skynet ? or maybe a website address ?
Thanks

LondonGoodEvening
10th May 2002, 21:00
Hello There WCF.....
We just gotta catch up sooner rather than later i'll give you a bell over the weekend
And also a big congratulations from Ted to all at SNN!
Here's the Email requested

[email protected]

Wing Commander Fowler
10th May 2002, 21:12
Thankyou Ted - you'll make someone a perfik sekertary.......... when you lern how to maik tee xx:D

Tom the Tenor
11th May 2002, 02:35
Great news! Delighted for everyone involved at Skynet! Hope the new service from Shannon to Amsterdam and Moscow works out really well with good loads of passengers and cargo. I, too, will be toasting Skynet over a few drinks later tonight! Skynet Abu! :)

Flame
13th May 2002, 23:01
I am hearing whispers about Skynets first route being SNN-AMS-Moscow..?

Wing Commander Fowler
14th May 2002, 12:36
Yes Flame - can't help feeling that you should have heard it loud and clear rather than as a whisper but there we go........ It's true all the same. It was going to be via DUB and Warsaw but now scheduled via AMS instead. :rolleyes:

brabazon
14th May 2002, 15:44
Do they have a web-site? What aircraft are they planning to fly?

Wing Commander Fowler
14th May 2002, 18:46
Well Brabazon....... mute point this. If you click on www.skynetair.net you'll find an advert for a computer supplier who is presently building their website. (They did have their own once upon a time but there we go). At least the computer supplier is getting some free advertising.

As for the aircraft - expect to see their first 737-400 on the ramp at Shannon Very soon.

Hogg
14th May 2002, 18:50
Yep ;) ;) EI-CXK