PDA

View Full Version : I'm Rich!!!

Wizofoz
12th Nov 2013, 09:00
I just received this PM right here on PPRUNE-

Dear Friend,

Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.
If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me on this private email stephiengene2ATyahooDOTcom for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerly,
Stephie Ngene.

AT LAST! MY SHIPS COME IN!!!

Planning to have an Extra 300 , an Aston Vantage and a Jeneu 40 footer-

Thanks PPRUNE! You've come through at last!!!!

Al Murdoch
12th Nov 2013, 09:17
40 footer? Peasant...

Romasik
12th Nov 2013, 09:50
Just be careful. It could be a scam :suspect:

Gulfstreamaviator
12th Nov 2013, 09:54
Prefer a 60ft Swan myself, but then I a pig...

TDK mk2
12th Nov 2013, 09:57
Hey maybe if we all write to that email address we can all have some? Thanks Wiz, I know you just want to share the love

Lightning Mate
12th Nov 2013, 10:03
Apologies.

I sent the PM to the wrong person.

de facto
12th Nov 2013, 10:04
ngene2013

Probationary PPRuNer

HI DEAR FRIEND
Dear Friend,

Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.
If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me on this private email stephiengene2ATyahooDOTcom for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerly,
Stephie Ngene.

oxenos
12th Nov 2013, 10:11
I would keep sending the begging letters if I were you.

boocs
12th Nov 2013, 11:46
Come on Wiz, I got that same letter 5 years ago. Where have you been??
b.

Loose rivets
12th Nov 2013, 15:27
The Rivetess, in an uncharacteristically communicative mood, read out the heartrending tale of an 85 year-old widow who has been scammed . . . big time.

She is in the process of trying to sue the banks - Wells Fargo and Bank of America, for not protecting her from an obvious scam. I hope she's on 100% contingency with her lawyer.

Oh, just heard from 'er indoors, the court of appeal agreed with the banks that there was no substance in law for her case.

The $250,000 she sent the bastards, was soon followed by another half-million. So sad.

As I've mentioned before, my (deceased) 80-odd year old neighbor was caught by someone that appeared to be in Canada. Fifteen grand she couldn't afford.

Are some people born heartless?

Lightning Mate
12th Nov 2013, 15:35
Yes, but some are also born stupid.

Sunnyjohn
12th Nov 2013, 16:10
While sharing a coffee with a friend this morning, we were discussing winning the lottery. She wanted to know what I would do with a million - whatever, Dollars, Pounds, Euros, Screwyoos. I said I would divide in into four. I'd give a quarter each to our two sons and Mrs SJ. The other quarter I'd divide into three. One third for my favourite charity, NSC, one third for the Woodland Trust (look up Trevellas Wood - we gave them the land for that), and one third for me. 'What would you do with your bit?' She asked. And I couldn't remember! Spend it on treatment for Alzheimer's, I suppose :)