PDA

View Full Version : Cromer Radar outage

Cuddles
9th May 2002, 20:51
As an Anglia controller, I was wondering if everything is going as well as can be expected for those of you who have to put up with the real inconvenience and different operating procedures. If you've got any comments etc. let us know, if you wait until the next meeting, the radar will be back to normal.

Between us, Colt, Norwich, and North Denes, we're trying to make things as easy as possible for all of you, but I appreciate the service isn't quite up to the normal standards.

Still, only another 3 weeks.

Barannfin
10th May 2002, 03:26
I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all the controllers out there. You guys really help us out sometimes, even when we get on eachothers nerves. Your work is appreciated keep it up.:)

CyclicRick
13th May 2002, 21:38
I have to agree with Barannfin. I ferried an AS 350 from Iceland to Egelsbach ( near Frankfurt) two years ago an part of the trip was from Sumbergh to Lydd. The radar service was SO impressive (especially the chap on Scottish who kept a close eye on me for the over water bit!). Friendly, helpful and seamless. After working in Germany for the past 10 or so years it was music to my ears again. Can't wait to come home again...permenantly!