PDA

View Full Version : Is Australia in for a hiding?

Brian Abraham
6th Nov 2013, 22:57
Given Obamas drone predilection, just wondering how much he paid attention in geography class, given his Maldives error. Should I be building a shelter?

Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES - Safeshare.TV (http://safeshare.tv/v/fJuNgBkloFE)

PLovett
7th Nov 2013, 01:00
Brian, you should worry. Where I live is being constantly confused with Tanzania and you know how worrying anything from there can be. :eek:

Andu
7th Nov 2013, 01:26
I thought you were talking about the cricket, Ken. On that subject, I'd say it's about as sure as sure things go.

EW73
7th Nov 2013, 01:44
Yeah....me too!
I thought you were talkin' about the upcoming cricket Ashes Test Series, in which I think Australia will definitely "Get a Hiding!".

:\

Nervous SLF
7th Nov 2013, 02:17
I think that England will win but not as by such a large score as earlier this year. Never ever be over confident when playing
any Australian team.

Hempy
7th Nov 2013, 03:47
England 3-1 with one draw!

Fox3WheresMyBanana
7th Nov 2013, 10:19
just wondering how much he paid attention in geography class

Since he's from Hawaii, I'm sure Barry knows about all 50 states in the world, not just the usual 48. All the other 11 "countries" are just Disney fantasy, and can be found in the World Showcase at Disney World. Mickey Mouse and Tinkerbell, on the other hand, are real, as any fule kno.

MTOW
7th Nov 2013, 10:34
I'm sure Barry knows about all 50 states in the world,During his first presidential campaign, didn't he say he'd visited "57 States"?

Cacophonix
7th Nov 2013, 13:30
A couple of years back I met an American teacher, who was working on sabbatical in Africa, who had taught Mr Obama at his school in Hawaii. He had some trenchant insights in the POTUS that I won't going into here but I suspect that the juvenile Obama didn't really focus on geography as he should have.

Caco

G&T ice n slice
7th Nov 2013, 20:27
Talking of states...

Shouldn't the US of A have 52 states, so 1 for each week of the year?

That would be neat & tidy.

bcgallacher
8th Nov 2013, 12:45
I too thought this was about cricket - being a Scot I dont have much of an interest in the game although I once shared a hotel in Bangladesh with the Scottish international cricket team.Did not even know they existed - nice enough people even if a little bit odd.